All Comments on 'The Bad Deal'

by LeBeauRemy

Sort by:
  • 15 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
serious

Don't write about incest again if ur just going to finish in that pathetic way, spare us. Stupid.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
son-fucker-------dumb-ass

it was going by just fine until you had to say son-fucker---lameo!

RoukleyRoukleyalmost 10 years ago
Followup?

If there is a chance this becomes a series then by all means keep going but please don't let that be it---hot beginning! Now take pop down a peg

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
More...

Dump the ex and let's hear about her getting pregnant by the son...

MaternalyObsessedMaternalyObsessedalmost 10 years ago
* * * *

Like chess the son needs to take

both queens and wipe daddy

dearest off the fucking board....

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
every boys dream

"The scene in front of him was too much too for Tom to handle as he too climaxed with deep shoves inside her while her pussy squeezed him, mother and son coming together. He freely coated the walls of her pussy with his semen, their juices mixing together."

What a romantic and perfect description of the way sons should get to love their mothers. A great story of a loving mother trying to ensure her son is taken care of a getting his education, now she has given him a perfect place to deposit his excess seed. no longer relegated to wasting it by jerking loads into tissue this son gets to fill his mothers waiting womb. I wonder what the neighbors will think as they hear the cries of ecstasy from next door and see the mothers belly swell. After not only filling his mothers mouth but also her womb with his seed the son will be ruined for any other woman. Like a drug the sweet rapture of achieving orgasm while plowing his mother pussy with his cock will be to much. He will never feel a pussy better than that of his own mother.

As for mom while initially guilty she will crave the orgasm that can now only be provided by her loving son. She will slowly surrender her position of proper mother and discover her new role as the slave to her orgasm and with greater frequency spread her thighs and allow her son to mount her, grunting and thrusting load after load of seed into her womb.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
***

It's "Frank" in one paragraph and "Dan" the next. There were some other spelling errors and mistakes a re-read may have corrected. I wish the son had been nicer to his mom. I hope you don't fall into the cliché of the woman giving the guy what he wants and then despising her for it. But I liked the idea of the evil Frank and his hard bargain. Does he have other sexual tricks up his sleazy sleeve that he wants her to perform? I mean, her son's education depends on it, and she wants to be a good mom, right? I girl's gotta do what a girl's gotta do.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
this story is not only hot as fuck...

but it's actually interesting as well. There's the dad, Frank, whose kink is that he wants to see his boy become a real-life motherfucker. There's the voluptuous mother, Marie, who's conflicted, recoiling from violating the last, terrible taboo but who desires above all her son's wellbeing and success in life. And there's Tom, the good-looking, nicely built 18 year old, who's passively imbibed the conventional social constraints and who now is confronted with a choice. Marie kneels down and sucks her boy off. Tom's had blowjobs before, but this is something else, he's enjoying the hell out of his mom using her mouth on his cock. Marie is putting her all into it, as a mother she has a very special affection for her darling baby boy's penis. Soft it's the cutest thing she's ever seen, and hard it's the exciting sign of his manliness and youthful virility. Tom can't help it, he blows his young balls right in his mother's mouth, and Marie swallows every precious drop. Then his mother bends over, showing her son her mommy-hole, the same wonderful hole he came out of 18 years before. Of course no boy can ever resist the sight of his own mother's cunt, and Tom's primal male instincts take over. He shoves his big hard cock up his mother's warm wet twat up to his balls, holy fuck, nothing's ever felt so good to his cock as being enveloped in layers of loving mommy-twat. Tom fucks his mother, he fucks the living shit out of her as Marie cums like crazy. It's the best cum of her life, her juices are running down her ass and legs like a river. Tom gives one last great lunge and one last great grunt, and he unloads his hot young balls, flooding his mother's cunt with his creamy semen. As one reader sagely put it, it's every boy's dream. Tom has second thoughts now and Marie is very worried. But surely they'll soon recall the glory of their hot incestuous fuck and repeat it, over and over again. I trust that the highly talented author in his early 20s, LBR, will tell us, in excruciating detail, how that happens.

rightbankrightbankalmost 10 years ago
The son is no better than his father

they are both sadistic, abusive, manipulative jerks.

It is nice that mom wants to help her son go to university, but he is not worth the pain and humiliation it would take to get help/money from her ex. If he would actually help.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
cant for the life of me

feel sorry for this fucking cheating sleeze ball,, it was her that went to a party,, drank a ton of panty remover and fucked her boss

Frank/dan what ever the fuck his name is ,, it seemed to change every other paragraph was a waste of skin too

Then to sink low enough to whore your self out to put your whiny lil fuck tard through school

gonna give a huge ace,, not that its worth it

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
Ugh

I really can't root for anyone. I didn't know sons can be callous towards their mothers. He has the maturity of a kid in middle school.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
very hot

I loved this hot incest story...

would love to read more...what happens next?????

Sex4lf57Sex4lf57almost 10 years ago

I thought it was a hot story and would like to see what happens next. Re the anon commenter who pissed and moaned about the ex's name, so he made a mistake and called him Dan instead of Frank one fucking time. Big fucking whoop. If you think you can do better, then go ahead and write your own story so we can sit back and nitpick it apart. What an asshole.

LordSlamdawggLordSlamdawggalmost 10 years ago
excellent intensity in both concept and crucial scene(s), but a bit rushed for my taste

Sexual situations dominated each and every scene set by the author. They were all written with zest and for the most part added taboo as an afrodisiac very well. yet I can't help but think that's a collective impact would have been greater which non sexual scenes building character interspersing the carnality. Rushing straight from one climax to next - it doesn't work in real life or erotic literature.

This author has definite skills. Mix in a sense of pace , anticipation and timing and LeBeauRemy would be among the first rank of writers in this genre.

homerjayhomerjayalmost 10 years ago
wonderful

thanks for writing. part 2?

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous