The Bad Deal

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He opened his mouth to speak, but nothing came out. Marie waited for him to say something, to rage at her for what she'd done, or to force her up on to the table and take her until she begged him to stop. But he did neither, he just stared at her.

Marie knew that she'd achieved nothing yet. What she'd done just now would have been all in vain if she didn't keep going and commit the ultimate sin. She had to get him up to her room, where Frank's hidden cameras were set up. It needed to be recorded, or she'd get nothing. She wiped away the a bit of cum that had dribbled out of her mouth from her chin and then stood, her breasts rubbing against Tom's wet dick as she rose.

"Do you want more?" she asked him, almost shyly. She didn't know how she would take rejection.

"More?" he asked throatily.

Marie nodded with a flat expression.

"What do you mean?"

She took his hand in hers, gave it a small squeeze, and led him out of the kitchen. Taking him up the stairs, they stopped when they reached a framed picture of Tom as a boy on his bicycle that hung on the wall. Marie looked at the picture, then at her son. She had always loved that photo of him, so sweet and innocent. In that moment, she faltered, she wanted to abandon the whole sordid thing. Last week she had been a good mother, a decent person, now she felt like a whore, fucking her son for money, the taste of his salty cum still in her mouth. She went to let go of his hand, but was surprised when he held on to hers.

Tom's male instincts had taken over again when he sensed hesitation. He walked past his mother and the picture of him while holding onto her hand and brought her up the rest of the steps, she resisted slightly at first, but not much. They reached his room and he thought of bringing her in there, but decided on her room instead, her bed, he would take her there, mark it as his own. His lust was tinged with anger, anger at his mother for initiating this, for changing their happy normal relationship. If she was going to act like a slut he was going to treat her like one.

A numbness was filling Marie now. She felt like she was operating on auto-pilot as she let Tom lead her into her own room. Luckily he chose her room as in her current state she didn't have it in her to argue wherever he decided to do this. When they reached her room she looked at her big comfortable bed. She looked at the three hidden cameras she had placed around the room and hoped they were working.

She remembered Frank's instructions. When Tom released her hand, she walked over to the bed and climbed up on it, then positioned herself on all fours on the bed and waited. A growing part of her hoped she would hear Tom turn around and walk away down the hall. She could feel the cool air on her exposed pussy as she wondered what her son would do. She knew what an enticing site she must have made for a horny teenager. Ass and pussy waiting for anyone who wanted to take advantage, hair and large tits hanging down.

After a couple of minutes of waiting, her heart sank when she felt a weight join her on the bed, and fingers running up her legs until they gripped her around her waist. She felt the warm head of a cock at her wet lips.

For some reason, in that moment, her mind flashed back to the day Tom was born, when she first held the small pink thing in her arms and his little tired blue eyes had looked up at her.

All images were pushed from her head though as the cock started spreading her, filling her. She gasped, it was so big, and it kept going inside her. This was it now, they had done it, they had crossed the final barrier. When he was completely inside of her he didn't move.

Tom stared down at the his mother's back and ass, and her pussy that he was now completely buried inside. He couldn't believed this was actually happening. He could believe he had made her gasp with pleasure. That it was her wet, warm and tight pussy that he was now inside. He pulled out very slowly until he was half way out, then pushed in again equally slowly, marvelling at her little gasps she tried to hide as he did so.

"Do you like this mom?" he asked her as he continued to slowly move in and out of her, feeling powerful, angry and incredibly turned on. "Do you like being a son-fucker?"

When she didn't respond he started picking up the pace.

"Answer me mom," he said he plunging into her. "Tell me you like it."

Marie was biting her lip to keep herself from moaning. He was now fucking her with a bit of force, his thick dick filling her completely. Her tits were swinging back and forth with every thrust.

"Answer me mom!" he shouted, going faster and faster.

Marie couldn't hold it in anymore she moaned loudly and cried out. "Yes, oh god yes! Fuck me Tommy, fuck your mom."

"You slutty son-fucker!"

Tom was now hammering into her, her face was squashed into the pillow while she screamed, "fuck me sweetie, fuck me sweetie, oh fuck me, fuck me, fuck me." She was being so loud she was she the neighbours would hear but she couldn't stop herself.

Tom had already cum twice recently, so he was able to keep going much longer than he usually did. He found a rhythm and just lost all track of time as his world became reduced to his dick and her pussy.

After several minutes of hard fucking Marie began to feel an orgasm building inside her. She was pushing back against her son now, their sweat soaked bodies smacking against each other as their hips worked in tandem.

Marie kept shouting "fuck me sweety, fuck me Tommy" until her orgasm hit her like a train and her shouts became guttural and incomprehensible. Her head thrashed and her body wreathed and shuddered on Tom's dick.

The scene in front of him was too much too for Tom to handle as he too climaxed with deep shoves inside her while her pussy squeezed him, mother and son coming together. He freely coated the walls of her pussy with his semen, their juices mixing together.

Finally their pace slowed, the two of them panting and sweating like they had run a marathon. Too tired to talk or to even feel guilty, Tom pulled out of his mother with a wet noise and rolled onto the bed beside her.

Marie slumped down, taking her weight off her shaky knees and elbows. Her face was turned away from Tom, looking out the window at the streetlight lit road. His cooling cum was leaking out of her and wetting the bed, but she was more concerned with what had stayed inside her. Not only had she fucked her son, but she'd done it unprotected. What if she got pregnant with Tom's son and brother? What kind of freak was she? She should be locked up. The only bleak upside was that maybe Frank had already gotten her pregnant.

Tears began to well up in her eyes. Her emotions she had kept locked up since Tom had taken her up the stairs came flooding back to her. She could hear Tommy's harsh words in her head. "Son-fucker," he had called her. But she had been such a good mother before. She'd never even so much as used bad language around her boy before. Tears were running down her face now and her body was starting to shake.

Tom's breath was returning to him as he stared unseeingly at the ceiling. When he heard the sounds of his mother crying, he came back to reality. He grabbed her by her shoulder and turned her to face him. Through bloodshot teary eyes she looked up at him, fear and guilt and self-hatred etched onto her face.

"I'm so sorry sweetie," she said in between sobs.

The shame and guilt of it all was too much for Tom to bare, he felt it beginning to consume him. The things he had said to her, the rough way he had treated her, his own mother. He got up from the bed and fled to his bedroom, leaving his crying mother alone.

12