All Comments on 'The Bad Sister Ch. 01'

by LilJen

Sort by:
  • 22 Comments
Pirate TregarePirate Tregarealmost 17 years ago
Wow, HOT!

What a story! Nicely written, hot as hell. I shot like a rocket when he fucked her up the ass!

RossDanielsRossDanielsalmost 17 years ago
Outstanding!

You are a very talented writer who can make an already hot theme even hotter. Bring on the next chapter!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 17 years ago
Nice Ending

Very good for your first story. I hope you plan on the second chapter. Your story can go several ways, all of them seem exciting. Please continue. Thanks

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 17 years ago
Sister-sational story

Loved this story!

LilJenLilJenalmost 17 years agoAuthor
Another Site

You'll see it posted on another incest themed site because I posted it there first. If you'll check the list of admins and mods on the other site you'll find my name there.

ljaljaalmost 17 years ago
very HOT

Hey LilJen.. Your story was very hot. It had me going as I read it. And I loved the way that you described yourself. That alone made me hard. I know that you are Beautiful. Please write a 2nd part to this story. You are very good at writing.

ty for your story Jen... made me feel good.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 17 years ago
Brilliant

Like your other story, this was HOT. Keep on writing, I'll keep on reading. Two stories - 2 different story-lines, wow, I wonder what you will come up with next ? I can hardly wait.

lionel1900lionel1900almost 17 years ago
The Best

Can't wait for part 2. Keep wriiting stories like this.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 17 years ago
wow!

that was Fucking amazing, dont end this story

PatrickBateman2PatrickBateman2almost 16 years ago
More!

More, more, more! Give us more! We must have a sequel to this!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
great read

Would like the story to continue firstly with the 2 women then the brothers joining in for an incestuous orgy... if you have carried it on what is it called... keep it up

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
O.O

Can\t log in for some reason. Great story, needs a continuation.

WarfolomeiWarfolomeiover 11 years ago
Nice.

This begs for continuation.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
more ??!!!

please ??!!!

trikietrikiealmost 10 years ago
more pleaaassseee?

the bitch girlfriend has got to join in? maybe shes a bi?

linnearlinnearover 5 years ago
Thank you

Great writing and a very erotic story. I look forward to the next chapter.

RodimusMikeRodimusMikeover 3 years ago
In Truth.

I think Gail looking like the proverbial Cat who ate the Canary was her scheming face,to try to either entice Jeff and Jen or blackmail them into Sibling Swinging Foursomes with her and Chip to spice things up.

But the truth,I think Jen should go grab Gail and beat the shit out of her,and tell her to take her lying cheating brother fucking ass on and tell her she don't deserve Jeff and she will give Jeff all the sex and lovemaking he will need,without Gails skanky cheating ass in Jeffs life.

I admit,Jen may have been a major whore and bitch in the beginning,but maybe she realizes Jeff is the perfect guy and brother to be with,and can rebuild their sibling relationship and be a perfect couple.Basically a Super Smart Handsome Jock,and a Horny Sex-crazed Goth Girl,go figure.

linnearlinnearalmost 3 years ago
An All Time Favorite

This will always remain one of my favorite stories. I was sorry she never gave us more than two stories. Anyone know what the other side she mentioned was?

RodimusMikeRodimusMikeover 2 years ago
On second thought.

I think Jen and Jeff should strictly keep there incest relationship monogamous and Jeff should tell Gail to her face he is dumping her for her blatant deception and lies about being a virgin and yet fucking her brother Chip.That just goes to show Gail didn't give a shit about Jeff.

Besides chances are Jeff and Jen will now grow a stronger bond since they fucked.Also Jeff is leaving in a few months to start college,and I wish he would ask Jen to come with him and they get an apartment together and Jen gets a job while he goes to school to become whatever,but they live togther and fuck eachother like rabbits when they're free.And eventually as he completes his college courses they start trying to have incest babies and get married.That would ROCK!!!

WargamerWargamerover 2 years ago

Tell Gail to fuck off.

Jeff doesn’t need her any more.

5/5

bshell47bshell47about 2 years ago
AWESOME action

Can’t wait for the next episode.

Great sex.

Perfect story.

Well written.

RodimusMikeRodimusMikeabout 1 year ago
Jen,Jeff,and Gail.

This is like the 3rd or 4th time I have read this story and honestly the premise is almost perfect but with a few nitpicks.Jen basically being a Lazy Goth/Emo Slut who has fucked lots of guys with little to no emotion,also she was hard on her twin Jeff for being a virgin,and she ragged on him for that.

Jeff being driven and motivated exelled in sports and schoolwork and even got perfect grades and was accepted to an Ivy League College,but Jen being the former bitch she was was actually jealous of Jeff for being so smart.

Gail Jeffs ex-girlfriend turned out to be a Two-Faced Bitch who lied and cheated on Jeff with her own brother Chip,and claimed she was saving herself for marriage,but what a load of shit that was.

Now Jen may have been coldhearted to Jeff in the beginning but after finding out what Gail did then Jen stepped up and became the Big Sister she needed to be and took Jeff's V Card like a good sister should do.As for Gail she pretty much should go home and be with her brother Chip because there is no snowballs chance in hell she can win Jeff back for the simple fact Jen will never allow Gail to hurt Jeff again the way she did.

If I was Jen I would claw Gails eyes out with her black fingernails,and for to put both her boots up Gails ass for good measure.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous