The Bad Sister Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
LilJen
LilJen
63 Followers

As he relaxed, I released his cock from between my breasts and began cleaning it with my mouth. He jerked when my lips first contacted the head, a gasp escaped from his mouth. I put my hands on his hips for balance and took as much of it into my mouth as I could, sucking hard as I withdrew from it. I cleaned him thoroughly. Now it was my turn, and I wasn't about to be denied. Wading to the side of the pool, I hopped onto the tile surrounding the edge and lay on my back letting my ass hang over the edge slightly, resting my heels on the filter basin at water level.

"Please, Jeff," I begged, "I need it."

He didn't hesitate for a second. Reaching out with his hand, he grazed my exposed clit with his thumb, causing me to moan.

"Aw, fuck, I need this." I said, half begging, half demanding. "Eat me Jeff. Make me come."

Jeff lowered his body into the water, his head hovering just above my inflamed pussy, inhaling deeply through his nose, gathering my scent. He guided his tongue from near my rectum all the way up to my clit. I felt my legs twitching involuntarily. I watched as he found my clit with his lips and forcefully sucked it between his lips, causing me to gasp. He proceeded to jack off my clit with his lips, I couldn't support myself any longer and lay on my back, reaching down to pull my lips apart for him. I don't know where he learned this and at that point it didn't matter, but as he sucked hard on my clit, he began to flick his tongue on it at the same time. I instantly felt my cheeks and chest flush with blood. My nostrils flared widely and I was gasping for air, barely succeeding. My legs were shaking and my pussy was on fire.

"Pinch my nipples!" I gasped as I felt my legs contract around Jeff's face. His hands found my teats and he pulled them hard, just the way I like. I closed my eyes tightly, his breath forcing itself through his nose, fanning the fire that was about to consume me.

"Don't fucking stop." I begged, grabbing his hair, knowing that there was no way in hell that he would. I felt his chin push against the entrance to my hole. That was the last thing I noticed for some time, other than the waves of heat and pleasure coursing through me. My body relaxed slowly though occasional aftershocks caused me to tense up. I let go of his hair, slowly running my fingers across his face. Jeff mercifully released the suction on my engorged and thoroughly satisfied clit.

As I basked in the glorious glow of my orgasmic bliss, I felt Jeff wrap his arm around my right leg. I leaned up onto my elbows just in time to see him guide the head of his cock into me. It slid in slowly, my pussy accepted it willingly. Jeff continued feeding me his cock until our pelvises met. I watched as he withdrew it slowly and again as it disappeared within me. It was so erotic to watch, but I needed more.

"Harder Jeff, fuck me hard." I demanded.

Jeff complied and began assaulting my pussy, his head banging off my cervix as it passed it more frequently and forcefully. He wrapped both arms around my legs and began slapping himself against me. I was heading for another climax quickly and I hoped that he would last long enough to get me there. I reached between us and began to rub my clit, allowing his body to force my fingers against it.

His thrusts and my fingers brought my orgasm to a head quickly. I was begging Jeff to fuck me as I climbed up to and into another orgasm. I felt my legs wrap around his waist as my body was wracked by another intense climax. As my body relaxed and I slowly returned to earth from the euphoria of a second intense orgasm, I realized that Jeff wasn't fucking me anymore. I looked up to see him standing over me, jacking his cock, my juices having turned it almost white. I sat up and kissed him.

"Baby, don't do that. I have the perfect thing for it." I said as I turned over onto my stomach, letting my legs dangle into the water. I rolled my hand around and parted the cheeks of my ass.

"Fuck me in the ass, Jeff. I want to feel you in my ass."

"What?" Jeff said, his hesitation rang in his voice.

"Did I stutter?" I said, smiling at him with my hand still on my ass. "Get it in there before it dries, Tard."

"I HATE when you call me that." he said as he shoed my hand away from my rectum.

"Come on Tard, fuck my ass. You know you want to." I said, enticing him to fuck me like I knew he wanted to.

Jeff grabbed the cheeks of my ass and pushed his head against my sphincter, causing me to relax it, letting him pierce my back door. He pushed his cock forcefully and once it had popped into me, he grabbed my hips and pushed it in all the way in one stroke causing his balls to slap my clit and pussy.

"Damn that's tight!" he said as he let it settle into me for a second.

"I thought you wanted to fuck my ass, Tard. What are you waiting for?" I said, egging him on.

"You want it bitch? You got it." he said as he withdrew himself to the head and slammed it back home. He got into a rhythm quickly. His legs causing waves to splash onto my pussy. He was pummeling me hard and deep. The combination of his cock and the waves splashing my already-sensitive clit, caused me to once again near orgasm. Jeff's thighs were pounding off mine with a delicious slap. I heard him start to breathe erratically. I knew it wouldn't be long before he would dump his seed deep in my bowels.

"Jen, I'm gonna come."

"Fuck, so am I!" I gasped, "Come in my ass, Jeff. Shoot it in me."

Just as I reached yet another peak I heard him groan loudly and felt his cock jerk in me just as he shoved it in to the hilt, crushing his hips against mine, the final slap of his balls throwing me into my own blissful spasms. I reached for his wrists and tried pulling him even closer as the last of his waning spurts tossed his come into me.

We stayed that way for the longest time, neither of us wanting it to stop. I lay there wondering when the guilt feelings would start, just as they had as I awoke from the dreams I had been having all summer. I even tried to conjure them up, but for some unknown reason I couldn't. Jeff slowly separated himself from me. Feeling the pleasurable 'pop" as his cock dislodged itself from my anus, I turned slowly to face him, expecting to see the guilt that I couldn't find on his face. I didn't find it there either.

"Are you ok Jen?" he asked. I wasn't sure if he meant with the sex or with the act itself. It didn't matter what he meant. I was ok either way.

"I'm fine. How are you?"

Jeff smiled, "I'm good."

I leaned toward him and kissed him deeply. Just as I slid my tongue between his lips, Jeff froze. I asked him what was wrong but he didn't answer, or move. I turned slowly in the direction he was looking to see Jeff's ex Gail smiling greedily as she leaned on the porch rail.

LilJen
LilJen
63 Followers
12