The Bad Young Boss

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

'Oh Mr Cunningham. Please let me suck your big cock? I'll be a good girl for you, I promise!' Joanna whispered to him, as she bent over and put her hand on his crotch. His dick, which had been erect a few minutes earlier as he watched some porn, had already started to harden again as his secretary flirted with him. 'Oh my, it's hard already!' Joanna said, only a little surprised, but impressed nevertheless. She slowly slid down his zipper and reached inside, locating his erection and carefully taking it out of his pants. She stroked it with her hand feeling its thickness and length, and then looked Brent in the eyes and asked, 'Would you like me to suck it for you, sir?'

Brent tried to take control back again. He contemplated refusing to let her suck his cock, but found that he wanted it too much. He would be cutting off his nose to spite his face, or whatever the sexual equivalent of that expression is. Instead he reassumed his insulting attitude, saying, 'Yes, you slutty bitch. I knew you wanted it. Now get busy and suck me off!'

Joanna unbuttoned her blouse and took it off, revealing a see-through bra through which her hard nipples were clearly visible. Then she pulled took his cock and balls fully out of his trousers so that his erection could stand free. She knelt down, looked him in the eyes and opened her mouth wide so that he could see the bright red O her mouth made, before taking his cock-head inside her mouth. He readied himself to start driving his cock deeper into her mouth, but she was already moving her mouth further and further over his cock. He watched amazed as his cock disappeared into her mouth until she reached the base of his cock and buried her face in his pubic hair. He could feel her mouth and throat around the entire length of his cock. No-one had ever done this to him before and it felt incredible.

Joanna slowly moved her head back so that he could see his cock reappearing inch by inch, as if by magic from those amazing red lips. Then Joanna took him inside her again until it was all inside her again. It felt fantastic and he felt he wouldn't be able to last long at this rate. Then Joanna moved gently back and forwards so he could feel his cock head being caressed by her throat. He could feel her hand gently fondling his balls. He put his hands on her head to try and control the depth and speed, but it was too late and he felt his orgasm thundering through his cock and up his back and down his legs, as he pumped load after load into Joanna's throat. He could see her gulping it down, rather than choking and coughing, and the feeling was amazing. At last it was too much and he had to pull out of her mouth before his mind exploded.

He leaned back groaning in pleasure in his chair as his cock twitched in front of him. When he opened his eyes, he saw Joanna's big brown eyes smiling at him, obviously pleased at the amazing head she'd given him. She licked the corner of her red mouth where a drop of his come was still hanging, and reached behind her to take some tissues and clean all the juice off his cock to keep his trousers clean. He couldn't take his eyes off her, those wonderful breasts swaying in their see-through bra, those caring hands keeping him clean after the best head job he'd ever had, and those beautiful eyes, which had apparently held secrets he'd never suspected.

'Will that be all, sir?' Joanna asked, smilingly naughtily.

'Yes, Joanna,' he replied, mind still abuzz with post-orgasmic mist. 'That will ... that was amazing. Thank you.' He was so dumbfounded by what had happened, he forgot to call her a slut or bitch. As she stood up to go, he thought he glimpsed a patch of hair under her short skirt as she straightened up. He watched her arse as she left the room, but couldn't be sure whether she was wearing knickers or not. His world had changed.

Back at her desk, Joanna smiled. There was one good thing that Veronica had taught her, how to take a long cucumber down in her throat without gagging and how to breathe when Veronica held it there and wouldn't let it go. She'd never tried it on a real large dick before, and had forgotten to use the technique a few days earlier when Brent assaulted her, but a bit of practice the night before with her cucumber at home had been all she'd needed to remember her skills. She'd enjoyed the feeling and heat of such a big dick in her throat, and felt it was something she'd like more of.

After that, the day got busy and there was no more time to think about what had happened. After lunch, a young woman arrived to view a property for rent with Brent, but she'd brought her boyfriend along, and so the viewing didn't take as long as Brent had hoped, which was a pity as the woman was very curvy and attractive and he would have liked to have had sex with her by using the property as bait. Joanna realised what had happened and came into his office a short time after he returned.

'She was pretty wasn't she?' Joanna commented coyly. Brent grunted in agreement. 'Pity she brought her boyfriend along,' Joanna added. Brent scowled, as he realised how well Joanna understood his way of operating. He hated to be thwarted in a sexual conquest, even if he'd already had the best head he'd ever had today. He hated feeling grateful to Joanna and wanted to regain control of her.

Joanna walked around to his side of the desk and gently pushed his chair back a little so that she could sit on the desk facing him. 'Is there anything I can give you to make you feel better?' she said, as she gently moved her thighs apart revealing her hair-lined pussy, all pink and swollen from the fingering she'd been giving herself a minute earlier. Brent's eyes widened in amazement as she so casually revealed something he'd been plotting to get to see for months. In truth, Joanna didn't feel casual, as her heart was racing, but she needed to play it cool to get what she wanted. She moved her hand to her pussy and spread her pussy lips to show him the wet pinkness within, never taking her eyes off his, except to quickly glance at the growing lump in his trousers.

'Is this what you want, sir?' Joanna asked, with her wide eyes and slightly open mouth forming three circles of temptation echoing the juicy pink circle below that was the object of his main interest. 'Would you like to taste my cunt, Mr Cunningham?' she whispered, and she took his hand and placed it under her slit so that he could feel how hot and wet she was.

Brent couldn't resist as she guided his head to between her legs and let him taste her juice. For a moment she felt an enchanting power as Brent knelt in front of her while she held his face against her aching pussy. She ached for his tongue, for his fingers, and most of all for his big, strong cock inside her. She had never had such a monster and this might be her last chance to be stretched so wide. Brent licked her slit and up to her clitoris sending shivers of delight through her body. She unbuttoned her blouse and threw off her bra. She could tell from Brent murmurs that he was enjoying her little cunt.

A few moments later, Brent stood up, and stripped off his clothes, taking in the glorious sight of Joanna's curvaceous body, with her delightful breasts hanging free, nipples swollen in expectation, little skirt wrapped around her waist like a belt and slightly hairy pussy all pink and open, waiting for him. His cock stood red and thick and swollen in anticipation for a second or two as he moved her legs a little further apart, then he slowly eased the tip into her while she watched this huge cock about to enter her little cunt in wide-eyed awe. She felt her pussy being stretched wide as he pushed it a little deeper, then he pulled out slightly before pushing even deeper, causing her to sigh with pleasure.

'Oh yes!' he said. 'You're a tight little slut, aren't you baby.'

'Mmm, yes,' was all she managed. Then 'Please stretch my little pussy, Brent. I want you deep inside me!' It was the first time she had used his first name as she had tried to be professional in the past, but as the passion rose in her she forgot her habit. Soon he was pushing deeper in her causing her to lie back on the desk to take him comfortably. He raised her legs apart and pushed hard, driving his cock deeper and deeper in her, stretching her out and pushing against parts of her that had been untouched before. She felt so full, her cunt was buzzing with pleasure from her labia to her inner depths, as the heat of his dick stroked the length of her vagina. She was so wet and yet he still had to push hard to open her up. She was soon groaning and crying out with pleasure, as his cock pushed in and out of her, stimulating every part of her cunt and taking her to a delightful place somewhere between her brain and her clitoris. Then her orgasms exploded in her, making her cry out and groan and her whole body shake with the intensity of it. Brent continued to drive his shaft slowly in and out of her, proud of the ability of his cock to reduce almost any woman to an incoherent, screaming mess, and particularly pleased that he was at last doing this to the snooty assistant his father had left him with a warning that to dismiss her would cost him his agency.

After some time and countless orgasms by Joanna, Brent pulled out of her and roughly turned her face down on the desk. He surveyed her arse, larger than some of the skinny young women he often fucked, but attractive in a more curvy way that appealed to some primitive part of him. He pushed his cock into her pussy and started to fuck her again, slow and deep at first, until she was groaning in pleasure, then faster and faster as he lost control and wanted nothing more than to feel the release of his sperm spurting inside this beautiful older woman. Joanna started to come again before she felt the final push and spasm and flood of hot liquid in the depths of her cunt. Afterwards he collapsed on her and they lay there, panting and breathing together, skin against sweaty skin, for several minutes.

At last Brent got up and pulled out, causing a trickle then a flood of his come to pour from her cunt onto the floor. Joanna revived from the deep dreamlike place she had gone after all her orgasms and became aware of how undignified she must look, splayed out on the desk, arse in the air and breasts squashed flat and squeezing out each side of her. She stood up as carefully as she could, though her legs felt as shaky as if she'd walked down a mountain. She turned to face Brent, who was smirking at her in a more affectionate way than normal, his semi-flaccid cock hanging down red and wet from her juice. He took in her post-coital glow, the natural way her breasts swayed in front of her, her nipples glowing from her orgasms, her pubic hair wet with their sweat and a trickle of come making its way down her attractive legs.

'Thank you Mr Cunningham,' she said. 'That was amazing!' She bent to gather her clothes and he watched her breasts swing as she found her bra and blouse on the floor. Then her watched as she dressed and gradually hid all the delights of her sexual body beneath her slightly crumpled clothes and became a professional woman again, his assistant who not only did most of his work for him, but whose attractive body would now be available for him to enjoy whenever he wanted. His cock stirred somewhat at the thought as he watched her leave.

Back at her desk, Joanna was ecstatic. The day had gone better than she could have imagined. Brent was still an arrogant bastard who used women, but now she wanted to be used, and realised that she would be getting the best sex she'd ever had. Somehow, with Brent there were no complications with affection or love, and so she was free to be just a sexual woman with desires to be filled. She would have his big cock whenever she or he wanted. Of course she wouldn't be able to tell her husband, but as long as she was careful she would be getting the sex she'd always wanted. Brent might keep calling her a slut, but maybe it was time to release her inner slut, and get what she wanted for a change. But most of all, she was happy, from her brain to her cunt, because she'd just had the best sex of her life, at age 44.