The Baddie Neighbor Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Why you angry if I fucked Brian, bitch? Not like you enjoying him." Nia looked down at Anna, and breathed in deeply to puff out her chest.

"Such a shame, he feels so good," Kali practically hissed into the woman's ear. "He is so thick. A fucking crime leaving that dick just sitting there."

Anna twisted to look at Kali, and found herself almost nose to nose with the black woman, her pupils going wide as she looked at her. "What?"

"What, what? After my sister had Brian, she wanted to share, so I got him, too. Mmmm, he filled me up so good and God does he taste good." Kali smiled and licked her lips lewdly. "Should we show her?"

"Not a bad idea, Kali." Nia pulled out her phone and cast the video to her television. The three women watched as Brian and Kali entered the frame, she led him by his hard cock. They watched him get pushed down in the same spot where Anna was sitting, and Nia entered the room to stand behind the couch. Nia signaling to her sister to start sucking on his cock after a few moments of watching him get uncomfortable.

"Your husband has such a thick and yummy cock. I just couldn't hold in the moan. Did you know that he was my first white dick? I might be a little a-dick-ted." Kali kissed the side of Anna's face, leaving a large wet spot on her cheek, and laughed before turning back to the video, where Brian was now fucking her mouth and asked, 'Please don't tease me, Nia.'

"He had no clue it was another black woman... sorry, you think of us as niggers, another nigger, enjoying that big white shaft." Nia eyed Anna, who was staring at the screen. As she looked at the white woman, she noticed that her legs were squeezed together, and nipples pressed against her shirt.

Brian's voice came from the TV again, '...black lips on my big, white cock.' The three women watched, as Kali swallowed his cock all the way down to his balls while Nia stepped up and slid her hands down his naked chest while wrapping her tits around his head. On screen, Kali deepthroated him while Nia talked and teased until he came in Kali's mouth, a moment later, Nia was sucking some of that cum off her sister's finger.

Between Nia and Kali, Anna started to shift on the couch. The movement drew the attention of both black sisters and when Kali looked down, she smirked, "Look at her nipples, I think this bitch is turned on."

Anna folded her arms tightly over her chest and tried to pull away, before being pulled back by her hair. As she was yanked backward, a low, quick moan escaped her lips and she turned red when she realized what had happened. "Stop. Don't do that!"

Kali tugged again while Nia kneeled in front of her. Unlike the night before, as seen on the television, there was nothing demure about her posture. She wedged her fingers between Anna's knees and pulled them apart, even as the smaller woman struggled and tried to keep them closed. The struggle didn't last long and as her legs were spread, the large, dark wet spot at her crotch was clear against the light grey fabric, her scent filling the space around the three women.

"Look what we have here, Kali. Our girl has soaked herself watching her husband get sucked off by you." Nia shifted her eyes from her sister to Anna, who was blushing deeply, but looking at Nia. Her blue eyes weny from Nia's face to her chest and back. "Or is it something else that has you creaming yourself?"

Kali released Anna's ponytail and reached over the woman's shoulders to grab her wrists. She pulled her arms back over her head in a mimic of how Brian had been held the night before. Kali tightened her grip as Anna twisted her body and tried to pull away from the grip holding her hands behind her head. She felt Anna's fingers start to brush her breasts when she leaned forward for leverage against holding her in place.

"Stop!"

Nia moved herself between Anna's legs, and reached forward to grab the waistband of her leggings. She yanked them down, even as the white woman squirmed and tried to pull her arms away from Kali's grip. As her leggings came down, Nia saw the shaved wet lips of Anna's pussy and when the woman planted her feet and pushed to twist, the bruise across her ass flashed before she landed back on the couch.

"What the hell. Kali, this girl has a big ass bruise on this tiny bony butt!"

"Stop it! Let go of my hands!"

Kali laughed at her. "Bitch, you are squeezing my tits." She released her grip on Anna's wrists and her hands remained cupping the black woman's chest for a moment, before she brought her hands down over her own, hiding the hard nipples beneath her white shirt. "You know, Nia, I don't think she hates you. I think she wants you and hates herself for it."

Behind them, Nia's voice came from the television, 'and you so clearly love hot... wet... tight... black... pussy...' The timing sent Nia and Kali into a fit of laughter, while Anna had her attention to the screen. She couldn't see Brian, except for his hands, grabbing at her dark sepia-toned ass, while they clearly were making out. Kali's hips shifting and rocking in her husband's lap as if they were fucking.

"That was definitely true with Brian. Keep watching and you will see him fuck the shit out of her. Jealous? Nah, I know you are jealous. Question is do you wish he was fucking you... or that Kali was?"

Anna looked away from the screen and caught Nia's eyes for a moment, "I am not a dyke, damnit!"

As soon as the words were out of her mouth, Nia leaned forward and kissed Anna. Her tongue was forcefully pushing into Anna's mouth, while one hand dropped to the bald white pussy, and the other grabbed the woman's hair. She pressed two fingers inside Anna's wet pussy, while pulling her hair hard, remembering how Brian had fucked her the first time and spoken bitterly about not being able to touch his wife's hair. Nia felt Anna resist for only a moment, before her hips started to rock forcefully on the long, dark finger inside her. The woman moaned into Nia's mouth, and relaxed letting herself be dominated in the kiss.

After a moment, Nia pushed back from Anna and pulled her fingers out. Still holding the blonde ponytail, she forced her wet fingers into Anna's mouth, fucking her with those fingers and watching the white woman close her blue eyes, as she opened her throat to better take the penetration. "For not being a dyke, you sure like the taste of your own pussy."

Kali came around the couch and sat next to Anna as she was being throat-fucked by her sister's fingers. She felt Anna spread her legs further with minimal touch. One finger circled around the out lips of her shaved cunt, while her thumb rubbed against Anna's clit before she slowly inserted her finger inside the other woman. A muffled and gurgled moan came from Anna, as the sisters' fingers fucked her mouth and pussy.

From the television, Brian spoke, 'Yes, I am only fucking nigger pussy.'

Anna's eyes opened and looked at the two black women kissing her husband on the video, before refocusing on the same women who were using her. Drool coated her chin, and she wiggled back against the couch, trying to get away from the fingers inside her. One hand clutching at each wrist and pushing back weakly, trying to get those thrusting fingers out of her body. Only feeling any give when the sisters seemed ready to relent.

"What did he say?" she panted, and tried to regain some sense of composure.

Nia grabbed her chin to fix her eyes. "That he is only fucking nigger pussy from now on. Since you aren't fucking him, and he apparently can't leave your broke ass, so he went black. And loves it."

Kali broke in, "He loves this juicy black pussy." She licked her fingers clean and leered, "Though, you aren't nearly the dry cunt I figured. Maybe you only get juiced up for girls." Kali pushed her fingers back inside Anna's pussy, as she continued, "Is that what it is?"

Anna only managed a grunt and whine, as she was penetrated again. Her hands clasped Kali's wrist trying to hold her hand back, but her hips rocked, trying to get some sensation building. "I am not broken. I am not a dyke. There isn't anything wrong with me! I just..." Her voice trailed off, as she rode Kali's fingers harder.

"No one said your brain is broke, you racist little bitch. Not sure how much money you owe, but Brian told us you are broke, got no cash, are a cash-sucking cunt." Nia watched as Anna's eyes widened but whatever she started to say turned into a hiss of pain when Nia pinched one of her nipples and twisted.

"You know what, Kali; I want to see this bitch naked. Back up and let her stand up." Nia used the grip on Anna's nipple to pull her up before falling onto the couch. Both black women were looking at her, as she stood with her leggings bunched mid-thigh, exposing her bare, bruised ass for a moment, before she shuffled in place to face them.

"Go on cunt, my sister said she wants to see you naked. Strip."

Anna clutched her hands in front of her, ankles crossed, without moving. Never looking up, when she half whispered, "No."

Kali leaned forward and slapped her hip. Then grabbed the top of the leggings around her thighs and yanked the woman closer, so she could hit her ass more directly. As she raised her hand, it stopped at the top of the arc and Kali looked at the bruises on her ass before a smile split her dark features.

"Nia, this bitch likes to be manhandled. She likes it rough and humiliating. Look at her ass. Whoever she was fucking this weekend rode her hard." She forcibly turned Anna to face away, so she and her sister could look at her ass.

Without a word of warning, Nia's hand slashed through the air as it had when she had slapped Anna after the white neighbor had entered her house. The connection cracked, and Anna screamed at the pain that shot through her ass, her hands flying to cover herself. "Don't make me tell you again, you waspy twat. Strip. NOW!"

Without delay, Anna pushed her leggings to the ground, bending at the waist instead of squatting, and exposing herself completely to the sisters. They could see how wet she was as her juices had smeared the inside of her thighs. After a moment, she straightened up and took off the white T-shirt as well, before turning around. Fully exposed, Anna had breasts that would only fill a small woman's hand with light-pink nipples which were hard and pointing off her chest.

The sisters looked Anna over critically, and whispered to each other, pointing at her occasionally with a giggle or smirk. Nia motioned for her to turn around so they could evaluate her from behind and continued to talk quietly. A blush slowly spread down over Anna's chest, and she fidgeted with her fingers, as moments stretched to minutes. Kali finally stood up and brushed past her, rubbing her large breasts against Anna and smacking her ass before walking toward the back of the house.

Anna's eyes followed Kali for a moment, fixed on the rolling movement of her round ass. Her mouth opened and tongue darted across the bottom lip. One finger absently touching her clit before Nia's voice jerked her attention away from the other black woman.

"Damn, Anna, you are a skinny little bitch. My tits," Nia hefted her breasts in her hands for emphasis, "were bigger than that by the time I was in middle school. What did Brian ever see in you?"

Anna looked up, not sure if she was supposed to answer. The look on Nia's face prompting her, "I don't know... my butt maybe."

"What butt?" Nia stood and grabbed Anna's ass; it was firm in her hand, but disappointingly thin compared to Nia's wide, heart-shaped butt. "The thickest thing about this ass would be the cock shoved up it." Nia felt Anna flinch under her hand. "Don't like that idea? Ever been fucked in the ass?"

"No. I don't like it."

"Who fucked your ass? Brian?"

"No. It was... someone else."

The crack of the spanking on Anna's cheek filled the room and Anna squeaked. "Don't make me pull answers out of you. Who fucked your ass and when?"

"Polly. A year ago."

"Polly, huh? That sounds like a chick. Pretty dyke behavior, letting a girl fuck you in the butt."

Anna mumbled back, "I am not a dyke."

"Polly got bigger tits than me?"

"No."

"You sure? Grab my tits and tell me."

After only a moment of hesitation, Anna's small pale hands grabbed those massive tits. Without prompting, her thumbs went to rub across the large, black nipples. A murmuring groan rolled out of her throat, and she shifted her weight to rub her thighs together.

"You want to suck my tits, don't you? Tell me they are better than Polly's and I will let you."

"Yes, they are better." As soon as the words were out of her mouth, she was pulled face first between those tits and her head almost disappeared in the cleavage. Her head rotated to each side as she kissed and licked each, with growing neediness. When Anna was finally released, spit covered her face and a long trail ran down between Nia's breasts.

"What about her ass, is it nicer than mine?" Nia turned and pushed her shorts down to expose her broad ass to Anna. "Touch it."

Anna did as she was told and touched Nia's ass. First, just placing her hand on it before spreading her fingers to gently rub the dark-umber skin. A low moan escaped her throat. "No, your ass is nicer."

"You seem to be enjoying my ass. Kind of a dyke thing to do." Nia dropped back onto the couch and spread her legs so that Anna was in between them. "Get down here. On your knees."

Anna hesitated before kneeling in front of Nia. Sitting back on her butt, a wave of discomfort swept across her face before she looked up.

Anna's blue eyes were bright in a way that reminded Nia of how intensely of Brian's eyes had looked when he was about to fuck her.

"Take my shorts off."

This time, Anna didn't hesitate and immediately grabbed Nia's shorts and pulled them down. As she leaned in, Nia grabbed her ponytail and held her face near her pussy as it was exposed. Without warning, once her shorts were down, Anna was pulled face first against Nia's wet slit. Instinct had her start to lick and lap at her.

"Fuck! Greeedy little dyke. You like the way I taste?" Anna licked harder in response and sent a shiver of pleasure through Nia before she continued. "Can you taste Brian down there? He came in my cunt this morning." She looked up when Kali walked back around the couch waving her favorite vibrator, the one that had been in the picture she sent to Brian the prior morning, pointing it at their new toy. Nia smiled and nodded knowing what her sister was about to do.

Anna pushed back from Nia but was held in place by her hair. A moment later, she yelped and tried to look behind as a sharp pain shot across her ass. After another moment, the pain turned to pressure that filled her. The yelp turned to a shuddering moan when her legs spread to let whatever was filling her have an easier time.

"Nia, you have to get a real strap-on rig. This isn't going to work very well." Kali had one hand on the small of Anna's back holding her in place, while the other gripped the base of her sister's large vibrator, and slowly shoved it into the petite woman's asshole. "You are going to need more lube too; I used a lot to get this thing greased up for her tight ass. Though clearly she knows how to take something in her butt. You a little butt slut, Anna?"

Anna made no effort to respond as the vibrator sank deeper into the pink pucker that was eagerly swallowing its entire length. Kali noticed a light shining through the fabric of Anna's leggings. Grabbing the pile, she pulled it over and fished the phone out where the caller ID showed only 'P'.

"Who is P? Should I answer?"

With a violent lurch back, which further jammed the vibrator into her, and begged, "No! Please!"

"'P' must be her pussy pal, Polly. Answer it, on speaker." Nia yanked Anna back in place to grind her pussy against Anna's face.

"Good morning, Anna's phone. She is busy but this is Kali, how can I help you?"

"Who the fuck is Kelly? Put Anna on the phone."

"Kali not Kelly. I sound like some Wonder Bread Starbucks barista to you. Anna is busy and can't talk right now. She can hear you though."

"Fuck you Kelly, I will call you whatever the fuck I want. Put Anna on the phone or I will find out where you are kick your ass."

"Oh, see I was being nice. Here let me put her on." She turned the phone and switched it to a video call so that the end of the vibrator was visible sticking out of Anna's ass. Kali slowly slid her hand into view. Her fingers curled except for the middle one, flipping off the woman on the other side of the phone.

"Bitch!"

Kali panned the camera over Anna's back until it showed Nia holding her hair. Anna was slowly lapping at Nia's pussy, but paused to try to look back. Nia closed her legs around the woman's head to keep her engaged while Nia crooned, "Mmmm, just like that, lick my bald black pussy."

"Fuck you, cunts. She was used up anyway. You can have her dried-up twat." The woman screamed from the phone.

Kali flipped the phone around to look into the camera, "Not that dried up. See." Turning the phone around again, she pushed three fingers into Anna, which elicited a grunt from the smaller woman, before pulling them out to hold in front of the lens. "She seems very juiced up. Seems to love black pussy. Maybe it is you that dried her up."

"Die, you bitch!" The call ended abruptly, which got the sisters laughing, as Anna kept licking.

* * * * * *

The last bags were set in the back seat of Brian's car, and he checked his phone, somewhat hoping for a message from Nia. A frown creased his face when he saw there wasn't one and he half-wondered what the girls had been up to while he was gone. The possibilities that floated through his mind turned the frown to a lecherous smile. After putting the cart into the corral, he called Nia, and the call was sent to voicemail. A moment later a text came in,

We have a surprise for you. When will you be back?

His eyebrows shot up and he came to a stop in the middle of the parking lot lane which got an irritated horn blast from an elderly woman. With an absent-minded wave he stepped over to his car before replying.

Just about to leave so should be back in ten minutes. Should I be scared?

It took a moment for the reply to come, No but tell me when you are about to turn onto the street.

Going to attack me in the driveway? Have a unicorn I am going to have to ride naked down the street?

The response came back after a moment, I am a bitch not a witch so no unicorn... yet. Aside from that just do what I ask. It worked out before so trust me. A moment later another message popped up, Sir.

Quickly getting into the car, Brian tried not to speed on his way back to the house. The police car that pulled in behind him helped keep his speed down as he silently prayed, he would not be pulled over and delayed. Approaching the turn, he fumbled with the phone while eyeing the car behind him, Turning.

As he made the turn, it took a moment to realize that there was a car in his driveway. Another moment passed before it sank in that it was Anna's car sitting in their driveway. By then, he rolled to a stop in front of Nia's house and was sitting there staring at her car. With all color draining from his face he jolted when there was a knock on the window; he saw Kali standing there, smiling broadly, which only had a minor settling effect.

"Fuck, Kali you have to go. I don't kn—"

"Brian, park the car and come with me."

"But Anna—"

"Brian, don't worry about it. Just park the car and follow me." Her tone was stern enough to cut through the anxiety building in his face and he parked like he was told. Kali opened his door. "Come on, Sir."