The Baddie Neighbor Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Once out of the car, she grabbed his hand and had to curl her fingers through his to keep him from pulling away. He kept looking at the house, expecting Anna to come flying out the front door. After a few deep breaths, Brian released the grip on Kali's hand and grabbed the bags from the back seat of the car. The two headed toward Nia's house with Kali eventually grabbing the bags as they reached the front door.

"Knock and go in."

Two strong knocks on the door announced his entry. When the door swung open, he stepped in and Nia stood there completely nude, which is what initially drew his attention. A second later though, his eyes dropped to the woman on her knees next to her.

Anna was kneeling with her head pulled back by the grip on her ponytail. She was also completely nude with her pale skin and tiny breasts casting a stark contrast between her and Nia. Her mouth was open but full of electric-blue cloth only slightly more vibrant than her eyes, which blazed.

The door closed behind him, and Kali pressed herself hard against his side, one hand pushing in the front of his shorts, her fingers wrapping around his growing erection. She kissed his neck while Nia walked Anna on her hands and knees toward her husband, using her hair as a leash.

She pressed his wife's hair into his hand, "Surprise, Sir. I think we need to talk."

Thank you for reading this chapter of The Baddie Neighbor. Remember to vote and comment to let me know your thoughts. Keep reading for a preview of my upcoming series, The Sweetest Berry.

* * * * * *

The Sweetest Berry - Preview

"Momma! Hey momma, you gotta come quick and look at this." The voice crying out was a high soprano with a harsh edge speaking to experience beyond its years. As the young woman yelled for her mom, she shifted on the porch swing and felt well-worn wood rub against her thigh. Her soft mahogany skin stood out in sharp contrast to the sun-bleached planks that cupped her denim covered butt. She twisted in the swing and leaned over the arm to look back into the house pressing her large breasts against the arm which pulled her faded black T-shirt tight. "Momma!"

"What you yell'n 'bout?" An irritated voice preceded a woman as she walked to the door. She leaned her hip against the chipped white paint of the door frame and looked down at her daughter while pulling her own ratty pink T-shirt down over her exposed mid-riff which stretched the thin fabric tight over her own well-endowed chest. Even though the older woman had a darker complexion and slightly smaller bust it was clear to anyone that they were related.

"Look what is moving in across the street." The girl pointed with a long finger tipped by a gaudy red nail.

Directing her attention to the house across the street she saw a man her age come walking out of the front door and down toward his truck. He was tall and broad-shouldered filling out his shirt and thickly muscled calves. With a glance in their direction, he waved and then grabbed a box before turning away from them and going back toward the house.

"Daaamn, look at his ass!" the younger woman half whispered.

"Nice legs too," responded her mother. "Question is what brings a white man down to an all-black neighborhood to live?"

"He is crazy or stupid." She paused for a moment before adding, "Or damn desperate."

"Who is desperate?" A voice not unlike the young woman sitting on the porch floated over the older woman's shoulder.

The woman jerked, started, "Damnit Deandra! Gonna make you wear a bell the way you walk up on people. Never know where you are."

"Sorry momma. So, who was Daisha saying is desperate?" She pushed past her mother onto the front porch. Unlike her sister and mother, she was in a short floral sundress with a low-cut front showing ample cleavage and the dress showed off her curves and smooth legs just the same. Aside from how she was dressed she looked identical to her sister.

Daisha cut in, "White guy that just moved in across the street."

"Why?" Deandra looked across the street as he came out again to grab another box from the car. "He is cute and I like the dirty blond hair. Wonder how long he will last."

Daisha chuckled as she asked, "You talking about in the house or something else?"

"Don't be nasty Daisha."

"Don't be a prude Dee-Dee."

"Both of you shush, he is coming over here."

"Good morning. Since I saw you ladies out here chatting, I thought I would come over and introduce myself. I am James and as you can see, I am just moving in. I normally would have waited until I was a bit more cleaned up, but I didn't want to seem rude either."

"Don't worry about that, it is nice to meet you, James. I am Maya and these are my daughter Daisha and Deandra." She smiled broadly when she met his frost blue eyes sparking out from a sun-tanned deep ivory hued face. Only able to do so without looking up because he was two steps down on the stairs leading to the porch.

"Daughters? Not possible." He met her smile with an easy grin while looking into nutty brown eyes and was not shy, looking her over with clear admiration.

"It's true, momma got an early start." Daisha piped up from the swing and her mother shot her a dirty look.

"What Daisha is trying to say is I was a young mother. Hard to believe these two turned 18 last Saturday. Means I can kick they asses out if they get to be too much trouble."

"Good thing for you I didn't have that attitude when you were their age." Another woman appeared behind Maya. She was dressed in bright orange culottes and a black sleeveless blouse that was only a shade off her obsidian arms. A streak of silver ran through midnight black hair that cascaded down her back.

When she spoke the three other women seemed to straighten up immediately and Maya scooted out of the doorway clearing the way. Daisha slid to the far end of the swing making room for who was clearly the matriarch of the home, but the older woman ignored it and walked to the edge of the porch instead. She stood with her arms folded under her sizable bust and looked at James like a schoolteacher trying to decide if a student was going to be trouble or just a rascal.

"My daughter never has learned to watch her language in front of strangers. Granted I didn't have a lot of time being a young single mother myself. Would have thought she would have figured it out by now though."

"Sorry momma," murmured Maya from behind her.

"Now Mr..."

"James will do." He held her gaze for several seconds before having to look down, "Temple." Seeing her frown he quickly added, "Ma'am."

"Well Mr. Temple this is my house and while I thank you for coming by, I have some work for my daughter and grandchildren. We will see you around the neighborhood." With that she turned, and the other three women preceded her into the house.

"Oh, well it was nice meeting you all then. I didn't catch your name... ma'am"

Stopping in the doorway she looked him in the eye, "You did not catch it because I did not give it Mr. Temple. My name is Gisella, Gilly to my friends. You can call me Ms. Berry." The door shut leaving James standing on the stairs.