The Bag Lady and the Domme Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Oh shut up you flatterer. Tell me more I'm absolutely horny and I want to know what you did next."

"I ordered her to put the try on the table."

"Is that all?" I cried in frustration.

"Shut up woman!" he ordered, taking control for probably the first time I'd ever known him to with me. I liked it readers, it was very sexy losing control to him."She did as I commanded, giving me a wonderful sight as her huge tits hung over the table and the fruit. It led to my next idea. I grasped handfuls of the carefully prepared strawberries and raspberries and mashed them against her pussy. I saw that the sideboard was a strong oak one from the last century and led her to it, releasing my cock from its awful constraints. 'Lie back I told her' so her arse and pussy were on the edge at the end of the sideboard. I kicked my trousers off and bent down to her fruit covered cunt lips and ate my desert! I lapped at the squashed strawberries, pushing bits into her cunny while between my legs my cock was reaching a height I don't think it's reached since we were teens. In fact, the closest to that size has been this evening when you were foot wanking me."

"Oooo, I love your dirty, manly talk," I crooned, meaning every word of it. When Johnnie was dirty, I was flirty! And I let my tits loose from their cover as I openly caressed them in front of him. I saw his expression. Lust. "Should I get naked for you?"

"Here?"

"You silly man, do you think we could do those things with Su if it was not OK here? I want to be naked for you. Please?"

I was clearly wanting to be dominated by him. His description was not of a man being possessed by the woman but her being possessed by him. I wanted to be topped by Johnnie who might in other circumstances be submissive but not tonight.

"Darling, this story is turning me on but what happened next? I want to know." I slipped out of the dress, still carefully avoiding giving the game away that my pussy was not completely devoid of hair. I knew from his previous comments about Mrs Columbine that a shaven pussy was his dream cunt.

Just at that point, Su arrived with our mains. Here was I, now naked and she was dressed in a nurse's outfit. 'What a cliche,' I thought. The member of The Group whose party it was elsewhere in the room was an obvious traditional fetishist. However, it was Johnnie who noticed first.

"Su," he said, "unzip the top of your dress."

She obeyed, displaying two nipple clamps attached to her ample chest that Johnnie had noticed were creating a strange shape on her bosom. Her eyes automatically went down in a submissive gesture. I was surprised by what Johnnie did next. He got up, letting his napkin fall and his enormous cock stick skyward. However, that was not the main thing. He picked the left clamp in his hand and while looking her straight in the eyes turned the little screw on the side of it so that it clamped harder to her tit. She winced slightly but silently. He took the other in his hands and did the same. Then he lifted her skirt and turned to me, indicating I was to abuse her pussy. I smiled and did as he wanted, slipping two fingers swiftly into her wet and shaven cunt hole.

She screamed with pleasure, especially as on her second orgasm under the command of my fingers Johnnie quickly released the clamps; letting the sudden paradox of release and blood flowing painfully fast into her tits create intense pleasure.

"You can serve now Su," he ordered as if it was any old restaurant we were sitting in, not one where the couple was semi or fully naked.

"Su, put the tray down and remove Master Johnnie's clothes," I ordered. I looked across to him, smiling. "Well if I am nude I want you to be too. Can't eat a good chateaubriand without being stark bollock naked can we?" I giggled, watching intently as our 'nurse' with her tits hanging out of her uniform struggled to remove his clothes. There was no way Johnnie was going to make it easy for her by standing up. No, he clearly enjoyed to see his charges face difficulties. She practically had her mouth on his dick as she bent to get his waistband released. I just liked seeing her naked arse appear from under the skirt as she in a most unladylike way faced the challenge.

"Right, that is good. Now feed us," said Johnnie."Oh and make sure that you do not drop any food down us as you do it," he added with an evil little laugh. I knew this was going to be fun. In fact, this was the most fun we had had in a very long time together; and this was just the start.

"Well, carry on, tell me what happened next."

"Aren't you going to feel the goods on our slut here?" he asked. I'd never heard him use that word 'slut' before. There must have been some real educating going on at Number 12. I was a little jealous of Danielle Columbine and her husband.

"All in good time. I think I'll put a clamp on her pussy lips in a while," I replied, talking about Su as if she was just an object. The ones used on her teats lay now on the table. I watched her smile and her breasts heave that little bit more. I was getting good at reading body language and yes, Johnnie was right, she was one hell of a slut. I even wondered if there was another party in here as she did no object to staying with our table and besides, I couldn't hear any noise. "So tell me about Mrs Columbine."

"Well, mmm this meat is delicious. Cooked just as they do in our favourite little restaurant in Cap D'Agde."

"Johnnie! Tell me about Mrs Columbine."

"Ok, but it is really good isn't it?" he asked, whilst stopping to toy with Su's clearly sore right tit. He squeezed, just as she was collecting another morsel to place in my mouth. I felt about two years old being fed like this. Was I becoming an infantalist? I giggled to myself. No way! Adult nappies? Not for me.

I nodded, but was getting frustrated that he was stalling. What had gone on? How had he been buggered and when did that start?

"Mrs C screamed when she came and it was not just once. It was over and over. I was aching for her when she suddenly dropped to the tiled floor and shouted for me to 'fuck her arsehole'. Well there were no preliminaries. She just reached for the butter on the table beside us, grabbed a huge wad of it and slapped it between her muscular arse cheeks. I was disappointed she did not want me up her beautiful cunt but in the heat of this very animalistic act somehow defiling her anus seemed just right. However, I hadn't a clue what to do. I knew where my aching purple cock head needed to go, but the how of it was something else. Even all the graphic quotes she had shared from her favourite novels didn't help, but she grabbed me cock and surprisingly gently steered me into position, talking the most filthy language and incredibly loudly as she did."

"Tell me what she said," I ordered, my right hand now playing openly with my engorged clit. Su continued to feed us, but I did not care that I was masturbating in front of her. And it was another fact that I had in reality never done what I was doing tonight, playing with my tits and cunt, so blatantly in front of Johnnie. I could see he liked to see me this way as his right hand had disappeared under the table to obviously play with his aching cock.

"Oh, she was obscene. She kept telling me how my dick would ram her shit hole. How when I was done she would turn and lick the spunk and shit from me and then get me so hard again I would want to fuck her twat until it was sore. She said she would teach me all the things she had learned and more, so that I could fuck you like the master of the house I ought to be. It made me angry I have to admit. I realised I had let things slide with you. It should have been you on that floor being arse-fucked, you having fruits squashed in your cunnie and me eating you out. That spurred me on to press hard against her little rose which opened quickly for me. It was clear someone had been there before me, but at that moment I was grateful for it as I rammed home without ceremony."

"Ooooo," was all I could say. I was so turned on and close to orgasm with the imagery of Johnnie, whose body was lovely and lean but muscular, arse fucking my neighbour. I began to fantasise about what sex would be like between her and me. Soon my head had a scene going where Johnnie was fucking her but I was fucking her mouth with a strap-on.

"I covered her back with my naked sweating body and grasped her huge tits in my hands as I rammed in and out after a few lesser strokes into her rectum. She was so tight and seemed to pulse around me, like peristalsis was trying to push my cock from her body. I pinched her teats hard in my hands, loving the enormity of them. You have lovely tits Jess but you would love to play with hers."

"I'm sure....that...can...be...arranged," I said breathlessly as a sudden wave of orgasmic pleasure washed over me, just as Su was trying to fill my mouth with another tasty morsel. I came like a cliched train! And Su, to my Johnnie's secret delight, dropped the sample of perfectly cooked beef and vegetables between my breasts, til it rolled to a stop on my pussy. Only my hand that had been feverishly wanking my oversized clitty stopped it.

"Clean that up!" I heard Johnnie snap. "Say sorry with your tongue."

Su was nothing but the expert slut from The Group. I knew that they did nothing by chance and she had been chosen to serve tonight. She bent over, keeping her legs perfectly straight so that her short skirt became useless as cover; riding high over her arse to reveal their perfect symmetry. Then she traced down my nakedness from the point at which the morsel had landed on my right tit, over the 'mountain' and down into the valley below. She took what seemed like an inordinate time to reach my pussy which by now was open wide. I had spread my legs in anticipation, but still had the offending meat in my hand. She nuzzled her wet mouth onto my palm, picking the offending article off with her soft, lips. Then she licked her lovely pointy tongue between every finger, over the entire palm and even cleaned the back of my hand. It was so erotic I cannot describe the feelings fully. I was gushing from my pussy, ready for yet another orgasm and I had such high hopes that Su, with all her training, would make it a magnificent one; but I felt nasty that day. I wanted it to not be as easy as she might think it could be. Yes we were relative fuck-virgins for all our time on the planet, but we did know some things.

"Spank her!"

"Oh yes," said Johnnie, whose tone told me how pleased he was with my instruction. Yes, Mrs C had him well schooled.

I could not see him do it as I closed my eyes to revel in the sensuality of Su's licks and kisses, but I could well imagine the scene. He was hitting her at a steady rate, that pushed her head forward and her tongue pressed with a regular beat against my sopping cunt. She did not cry out, though as he continued relentlessly she whimpered into my pussy. I could only imagine how red her buttocks were, but even I was unprepared for what he did next.

Just as I reached my amazing orgasm, which made me writhe and scream in a way I had never done for Johnnie before, I heard him move from his chair. I opened my eyes to see Su's hair being pulled up and her head and body repositioned on the table, with her tits squashed into the remains of the chateaubriand and the vegetables. The glasses he had carefully placed to one side, but the rest was now either pressed on those lovely titties or else mashed into her uniform.

He reached for the butter, just as he had done at Mrs C's but this time he stood by me, inviting me to watch as he spread the soft fat the full length of his not insubstantial cock. I was mesmerised, seeing the globules of butter (or 'bouturon' as the Greeks would have called their lubricant when arse fucking their slaves or each other) carefully smoothed over the bulbous head and veined shaft. Then he instructed her to part her arse cheeks. I got up, groggy from her ministrations to watch. I stood on the little wooden platform just behind and to the side of Johnnie, fascinated as his glans pushed hard against her anal rose until it opened. She gave a moan at this point that just spurred him on. I was both intrigued and excited. Not least by how manly Johnnie was showing himself to be. In his presence I wanted to be his servant, his mistress and yes, his slut. I wanted that fine cock up my arse and anywhere he wanted it to go! Thoughts of anger at him had dissipated. I felt nothing but intense love and, ok readers, you are right absolute lust.

There was a cry as his cock's corona lodged inside her, the ridge like a barb that meant coming out at this stage would hurt her. Now she was impaled and trapped on his dick, with her face and tits pressed down into the mess that had been our dinner.

"Yes," I heard myself say, my voice down at least an octave with the lust I was feeling, "fuck the sluts arse. Show me what you did to Mrs C, my slutty neighbour who took my Johnnie from me."

"No," he grunted, "no she brought us...ugh...to..gether," Johnnie added breathlessly, his whole concentration now on fucking Su's beautiful arse as I watched with my fingers again delving into my dripping twat. I felt so obscene and so wonderful. I hated Mrs C for being first with him but loved her for freeing up someone who had become just a boring businessman in my eyes. How stupid and blind I had been! I don't know why but I started to cry, softly. "Fuck her," I cried, meekly.

Oh how he fucked her! He leant forward, his muscular arse cheeks taut and his arms extended to grasp at her tits through the mess. Faster and faster they became before he slipped a hand down over her belly and onto her cunt. He was stimulating her clitty as he pounded her already punished arse until she screamed out in pleasure.

"Oh Mr Smithers, Master, you are incredible! Ooooooooo!"

He had to hold her up or she would have pulled him down onto the floor. Her legs had gone completely from under her with the power of her orgasm. Johnnie amazingly was not finished, but he held her fast and slipped his hand back to her tits which he cruelly squeezed as his own cumming built into a crescendo. And likewise so did mine. I lost count that evening how many times I came, but this must have been my sixth or seventh.

We sat down again, with Su silently clearing what she could of the table onto the tray. She had shrugged as she looked at her badly stained uniform, undid a few hooks and clasps and let it slide to the floor leaving her perfect in her nudity. Before she had done this, she had licked every morsel of food, every stain from Johnnie's body. He had surprised me at how quickly his cock returned to hardness. She licked the cum and little pieces of shit from his shaft and the bulbous head, then trailed her tongue over his hairy ball sack to ensure nothing at all was left. Each time she stopped she thanked him for the pleasure he had given her. I could tell he had made quite an impression on her. Suppressing my petty jealousy was a new experience for me. I wanted to spank her, but knew that my motives would be wrong. So, I focused my thoughts back on Mrs C from Number 12.

"Darling, you have been very naughty."

"How?" he asked with a tone that in one syllable implied such innocence.

"You know very well," I replied sternly.

"Ah, Mrs C!" he playfully responded. "Yes, well I think I just showed you my skills at arse fucking. Mrs C was filled by my (then) novice cock. I came in her so fast though despite trying my damnedest to think of England, piles of poo, all the other things I've used with you as imagery to stop me cumming too quick. All of which have failed I know."

"Well, yes it's clear we hadn't a clue what we were doing and no wonder we stopped, well almost completely. But now we have another chance..." I said, trailing off as dirty thoughts filled my head and my fingers my cunny.

"Darling, anybody in there?" he asked teasingly, seeming to understand what I was going through. Then he dismissed Su, ordering her to get us some 'delicious deserts' before he continued the story. There was a look of disappointment on her face; she'd obviously wanted to hear the story, but Johnnie waved her away; then continued.

"She waited for me to subside in her arsehole, then as I popped from her she turned round and told me to sit in a chair. I had a wonderful view of her Amazonian body, the heavy but firm breasts, the muscular torso that had not an ounce of displaced fat, the smooth pussy with its large labia and the clitty that peeked out as if permanently aroused. What I had not mentioned to you before was that it was pierced with a ring through it that was quite thick as if functional not just decorative. The fruit squash.." he laughed at his own joke, "..hid the gold ring for quite a while so I was surprised when my tongue greeted this hard ornament. When I took it between my teeth and tugged at it she really whimpered loudly. Something to look for if, as I think you are wanting, you end up fucking her..."

Oh he was perceptive! Yes, I wanted to fuck her and her husband, if Johnnie said that he was ok too. I stayed silent, looking deeply into J's blue eyes; feeling a love for him I had not felt in a very long time. OK, love and lust. 'How can people have one without the other,' I mused; then of course remembered all I had been doing since Clarissa had arrived on the scene. That had been new found lust I had to admit to myself.

"...She has amazing skill as a lover. Not that I lover her of course because only you give me that feeling..." I could see he was despite all we had just done struggling with words to describe this extramarital adventure.

"...Darling it's ok, I have had 'lovers' too, though I mainly turn mine into sluts!" I laughed, trying to ease his discomfort and,. If I'm honest, hurry him up with the story. My pussy was gushing again in anticipation of more tales of debauchery!

"...Sorry, it's just...well anyhow she slid her muscular body down me, letting her massive titties block the light from my eyes and rubbed her bejewelled cunt lips against my skin to leave a trail of her strong smelling juice from chest to cock. I was so hard I entered her straight away to her unmistakable and very noisy pleasure. She is no silent partner and as she began to move herself up and down my shaft, her tits rubbed hard against me as she described the games she wanted to play with me. This was the point she suggested her true nature as the imagery was of spanking, anal play, pissing and so many different graphic images presented like verbal flash cards. I was so aroused by it but this time my cumming was controlled by her. She would see when my balls were ready to discharge their cum and stop, sometimes reaching her hand down between us to squeeze my shaft hard or else just eased her rhythm. She kept me in this suspended state for a long time, making me slowly adjust physically despite my mind wanting to be selfish and just paint her cunt with my seed. I ached with the physical denial, especially as in front of me was a beautiful body with its well-defined musculature and tits that are heavenly. She was obviously a mistress of sex, far more experienced that we have ever been and I was captivated by her prowess as well as captured on her cunt..."

I giggled at that. Imagining the power she had over him and yet surprisingly now not feeling any jealousy, only intense desire for Johnnie and a determination that I wanted to sample the lust of this woman whom I'd until recently only referred to as 'Mrs C' or 'the neighbour from Number 12'. Now I wanted to fuck her; to feel those hard tits against me.

"...and that is the point at which Mr Columbine walked in the room."

Well readers, he said it so abruptly that it totally surprised me. I was so focused on her and also my masturbation by now as he recounted his tale that the image made me lose all rational thought. I came on the spot, suddenly my mind overtaking me with images of a man with his cock erect and masked like Ludmilla their nanny had told mine. I moaned deep in my throat as wave upon wave of unexpected pleasure wrapped me in orgasmic bliss. I bit my lip hard, shocked by such a loss of control.