The Bag Lady and the Domme Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Oh darlin, you are so beautiful," Johnnie said, walking naked to my side of the booth to hug me as I came down from the sudden high. He kissed me so gently on my lips and eye lids, the gesture at once sensual and loving. I felt his love like I'd never experienced it before. Such a simple gesture, but something I know I will treasure in my heart forever. "I love you more than you will ever know," he whispered in my ear, making me shudder with pleasure one more time before my brain fully re-engaged and I weakly commanded him to, "Carry on."

"Well, the man was wearing his suit and carrying a large topper case like trainers do at work. I could see him over my shoulder and tried to gesture Mrs C to stop, not knowing what he would feel about me fucking his wife. Besides, I'd never had more than a few words with him and that was always about investments, the weather or something equally as boring. However, she just looked over her shoulder at him when he let out a loud cough and ordered him to strip."

"And did he?"

"Oh yes, he was out of his clothes and sporting a large erect dick in just a few seconds but it was her next command that really shocked me."

"How?"

"She ordered him to come across to us and tie me to the chair. I tried to get off, but she held me down using her weight to press me back into the hard wooden back. Struggling became fruitless and if I have to admit it, it was a turn-on like I'd never had. I've seen people wrestle in clubs in Thailand naked and it never turned me on, but actually doing it meant my cock stayed stuck hard inside her dripping wet pussy and I was helpless. She had my wrists in a firm lock and forced me back, kissing me hungrily. This situation obviously aroused her no end and I saw Gerrard (that's her husband's name) open that topper case and extract short silk ropes, some type of leather thing and a metal contraption I'd never seen in my life before. I was so aroused, shocked, afraid, everything all at once. Was this a prelude to killing me I even thought."

"Kiss me like she kissed you," I ordered. I wanted to feel his lips on mine and for him to love me gently before I heard the sordid rest of the tale. He sat on the edge of the padded bench that I'd been sitting on opposite him and taking me so lovingly in his arms hugged me to him, pressing my breasts to his bare chest as his lips met mine. I've read those cliches of sparks between people, but I swear it was like someone had put a bolt of electricity through us. I moaned into his throat as the stunning sensuality of it created pulses of pleasure that spread throughout my body. Never had he been so loving. It was more the soft knowing kiss of a woman than his previous harsh manly kisses and I was so grateful for that. In fact, it was me who turned it into something urgent and passionate. I did not wait for him to simulate the harder kiss that helped hold him down. I did it to him, letting my hand stray down his torso to seek his hard cock. Then I surprised myself.

"Bugger me on the table. Bend me over that table and bugger my backside. I want to know what it is like to have you impaling me. Mrs C cannot have you again until I know what that feels like."

Well, that released a veritable tiger! He somehow found the strength to pick me up and place my bare arse on the table top. A silly thought entered my head of, 'that will upset the food hygeine inspectors!' and then I was totally focused on receiving his pleasure. He turned me over, roughly spreading my legs as he pressed my belly to the table top and my legs on the floor. He used his bare feet to widen my stance, and pulled my hands behind me, tying them together with one of the large napkins. I felt helpless and unable to struggle, though if I had I am sure it would have inflamed him more. Then I felt him exploring my bumhole with first just one finger, though not for long as he dipped it down into my quim to extract some juice as lubricant. This he repeated several times, making me moan as his finger dipped deeper each time between the swollen folds of my sex. He was strangely silent as if in perfect concentration on his preparations. Then I jumped slightly as I felt not one but two fingers at my sphincter, 'Oh God can I take this?' I cried to myself, wanting him but being afraid. He is not a small man, but I was surprised how these two digits were so carefully and patiently pressed to my rose, slowly entering me with intense care. He was up to the first finger joint, then to the knuckle. He left them there, perfectly still as his other hand stroked my taut arse cheeks. He began to speak, telling me how he loved me but now I was his 'fuck slave' and it was not long before he was - like Mrs C, his inevitable teacher I guessed - describing some incredibly dirty and yet highly exciting things that we would do in the future...

...and then his fingers were gone and very quickly replaced by his whole body, hot and firm, pressing against me. His hard knob was pushing insistently at the gates to my bowels, his hand that smelt of the musk and dirt of my anus pushed into my gasping mouth, making me taste myself in a new way; the degradation of this simple act arousing to new levels that Clarissa had not been able to achieve with her act of domination on me. Then I cried out in pleasure and pain as I felt the crown of his cock slip past the tight muscles of my anal ring. The rest of his dick followed this time less slowly until his balls were slapping against my arse cheeks and all I could feel was the fullness and ecstacy of his beautiful cock. It was as if every nerve ending in me had focused on this violation of my arse, sending intense pleasurable pulses through me, and as I settled into his strong, animal rhythm so I took note of every point his body was pressing against mine. I loved his manly nakedness, the angular man on top of the curvy woman; topping me in a brutally urgent way that at one was shocking in he'd never been this way in all our years of marriage but in another was making me so horny and hungry for more of this treatment by him. His domination was clear in this one act. So, when his fingers slid under me and found again my engorged clitty, I exploded in one orgasm after another. I was screaming, crying and being totally obscene in my language to spur him on and on.

Eventually, after what seemed a long, long time he came, calling me a "fucking slut" and "the best fucking arse in London", followed by more obscenities that just turned me on and made me want more and more buggering. He lay, sweating profusely, across my back. His cock was still tight in my arse, though slowly subsiding with its cum slipping past my opened sphincter to dribble down to my soaking cunt hole.

I realised in that moment how much I loved him, how he was to be forgiven anything. I might be mistress of Clarissa and Anya but Johnnie was still my first love, the man whom I could now share adventures in a way we had never done before. However, he was not to know this properly until we completed this night out and he had buggered me again at home.

"Right, where is that Su?" I asked as Johnnie's cock plopped out from me, some cum splashing down my thigh. "I want to eat her pussy as you pleasure me in as creative a way you can. I believe I ordered Eton Mess for the dessert. I'm sure you can find something inventive to do with those ingredients."

Johnnie sat down as I placed myself onto his lap. I reached for the bell, calling the slut. I hoped she came empty handed so that a spanking was in order for not anticipating our needs. Whatever, I knew that the night was young and that my marriage was now more secure, more loving than it had ever been.

Johnnie's hands toyed lovingly with my titties, making my nipples hard again. I could only moan as the pleasure started its familiar ripple and my mind pictured another scene to come.

"I think we are going to have some fun with Mr and Mrs C, aren't we?"

He didn't answer, but smiled and in that moment as I opened my legs to take his insinuating fingers, Su walked in naked and looking so ready to be ravished.

Good, she had failed to bring the dessert with her...