All Comments on 'The Balance Ch. 25-26'

by Glaze72

Sort by:
  • 5 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
compelling story

couldn't put it down. great story-line and dialogues.

taco1085taco1085about 6 years ago
omg

i started this story today at work and could not stop reading it. I had to come home and finish it. I wish there were more chapters to come. what an amazing story from the first chapter all the way to the last. Love your work and looking forward to reading all you write.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
A wonderful story (in all senses of the word)

Thank you for this. I’ve enjoyed every word.

If you can, though, just check through it. Occasionally there seem to be mistakes with character names where one gets confused with another. Unless that was deliberate, of course. I will read this again, many times, I think. You are one hell of a writer.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Well done. I would love to read about Angela’s journeys. Might make for a good story.

mharrisonmharrison11 months ago

Great story. Pretty well written aside from a few mixed up character names (at least that's my perception). Kept my attention throughout.

Many thanks for sharing your work with us.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userGlaze72@Glaze72
Hello All: Update as of May 2023. I have had people reach out to me regarding sequels to stories that I have posted on here, so let me address those first: "Mary's Innocent Passion." This is titled "Innocent Passion" on my page on Smashwords and my personal website. No seque...

story TAGS

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES

The Balance Series Info