All Comments on 'The Balance: Finale'

by Glaze72

Sort by:
  • 7 Comments
barda11barda11almost 9 years ago
The clarity of religion...

I have been a student of religion, particularily Christianity... I have never read a more rational and decisive condemnation of Judo Christianity.

Fred78Fred78about 7 years ago
Wow what a ride

This would make a great motion picture. Your vision ran well. Love it

Ragnar0587Ragnar0587over 6 years ago

It was very intriguing to see the Triad expand, first to a Tetrad, and then a Hexad inclusive of both genders. It is definitely a broad new direction for myth to travel. Well done.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Inventive

Don’t normally like incest stories but this was a clever vehicle for it: your mixing up of clearly too similar names was a bit annoying at times.

taco1085taco1085about 6 years ago
omg

i cant believe i missed this last night, great story. yes i wish it could continue. so many cliff hangers.. but truly love the story and the way you write.

Sak77Sak77over 5 years ago
Curious

Okay. Alternate world, but closely based on our own sad history, right? That being said . . .

Where do you envision this happening? And when? Honestly, at first I was thinking far future after some world-spanning apocalypse. Then I was thinking maybe at the far end of the western Roman Empire before Byzantium rose to power. And set where? Hmmm. You mention Pskov as being northeast of Heklos (GREAT name, btw). And I know Lithuania was THE last nation in Europe to convert to Christianity, and only then under force/invasion. Shoot, the folk in Lithuania STILL swear by Perkunas more often then Jesus, lol.

So, how am I doing? Or am I totally off base? LOL

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

I've read it twice and will be back. Frankly, I'm jealous. Your way with scene, setting, dialog, plot, character, philosophy, theology, your depth of knowledge. May the Deity bless you.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userGlaze72@Glaze72
Hello All: Update as of May 2023. I have had people reach out to me regarding sequels to stories that I have posted on here, so let me address those first: "Mary's Innocent Passion." This is titled "Innocent Passion" on my page on Smashwords and my personal website. No seque...