The Balancing Game Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He's worth the wait, she thought. She just hoped he felt the same.

**********

When she got back home, Rachael gave SJ the low down. She was surprised that SJ took it so well. Then again, her relationships more resembled hers than June's. June had been with the same boy for 7 years and they had never had sex! How could she even do that?!

Rachael felt comfortable talking to SJ, feeling that they became closer. It bugged Rachael a little. Not because she was talking to SJ more, but because she was talking to June less. She felt so judged by June, whom she talked to everything about!

After their talk, Rachael decided that she'd just have to talk to SJ about boys and June about everything else. SJ liked talking about boys and clothes, so that was easy. But June liked knowing about everything and Rachael knew that it would be difficult not talking to her. But she would also feel very judged if she did talk to her...

Carson and Rachael met for a few hours that night, mostly just to satiate their desire for each other. Afterwards, they were standing next to Rachael's car. "Are you sure you can't stay the night babe?"

"Baby, I told you. I can't. Not yet." Rachael smiled up at him, but she was tired of bringing it up. She told him in a week or so, but he kept pushing it.

"I know, but I want you to wake up in my arms. I sleep better when I'm with you."

Rachael smiled and put her head against his chest. "I know, baby. And I sleep better with you. But I just can't yet. Okay?"

Carson had a half-smile. "Okay."

"See you tomorrow night?"

"Yeah." Carson leaned in for a kiss that left her a little weak in the knees. "God, you drive me crazy."

"You drive me crazy too babe. But now I have to go." Rachael smiled as she pushed him away from her so she could leave. She was getting used to being the 'responsible' one, but she still didn't care for it much. But that kiss left her so wet!

But maybe if I hold out, he'll be able to get me off through my clothes. It's a long shot, Rachael thought, but he really wants to get me off. And I really want him to be happy.

**********

When Rachael got in bed, she found that she couldn't fall asleep. She wasn't sure if she was worrying that the relationship was too good to be true or if it was her insomnia. Either way, she thought she should text him.

Carson had previously told her that he felt bad she couldn't sleep and he wanted to be there for her as much as possible. It would make me feel better to talk to someone, even if he doesn't get the text until morning...

Rachael pulled out her phone.

Rachael: Hey baby. So you told me before to tell you when I was having sleeping problems, and tonight was one of them. :/ I'll be up on my phone for a while, but I'll probably try going back to sleep in a bit. Just wanted to let you know. PS, did I tell you that you're amazing? :)

Rachael sent the text and played games on her phone. But all she could think about was Carson. Maybe...

Rachael went to her sock drawer and found her vibrator. She wanted to wait for him, but she also didn't want to be in a crappy mood for him tomorrow. Besides, he wasn't controlling her orgasms. Yet.

Rachael's smile diminished at that thought. She wasn't sure he'd ever have the control to do that. He wanted her to be happy, but he always talked to her like getting her off was the only way to make her happy in bed.

It wasn't. She just liked being with him. And she really liked withholding her orgasms sometimes. Well, if she could manage. It made the next go around even stronger! She was hoping he would be willing to do that with her, as she had only been able to withhold 3 before losing her resolve.

Rachael smiled. Maybe she'll bring it up later. He seems willing to try everything.

Rachael shimmied out of her pajamas and laid down on her bed. She moved her hand down to her pussy and found that she was already soaked just thinking about it! Rachael knew she had little resolve tonight, but she wanted to play with herself for as long as she could!

She placed her vibe to the side and started out just stroking her pussy lips. She liked to use the vibe last. She liked natural touch the best. She moved her fingers up and down her slit, missing her clit. She was driving herself crazy, but she tried to think of something else to prolong this feeling.

But all she could think about was Carson. Fuck, she wanted to hold his cock so badly, even if it was just through his shorts! She loved the feeling of stroking him and she loved hearing the sounds he made.

And when he used his mouth through her shorts? Hell yes! She wished she wanted to move faster because she knew he would go down on her so well!

Rachael's hips began grinding against her hand, so she removed it. Yeah, this isn't going to last long. I don't even need my vibe.

Rachael shoved a blanket in her mouth to keep herself quiet. After all, her roommates were still there and the walls were paper thin. Then, she continued.

She started circling her fingers around her clit slowly, but the tempo increased as she lost self-control. Within a minute, Rachael came.

Rachael laid there for another minute, basking in her afterglow, before rising to clean up. When she returned to bed, Rachael found she had no problems sleeping.

**********

Rachael woke up to a text from Carson.

Carson: God I love it that you'll tell me this. You're amazing too. :) And thanks for telling me babe, but I really want you to get some sleep if you're still up, okay?

Rachael smiled as she remembered last night.

Rachael: So I'm not going to lie babe, I think I was a little too turned on last night to keep asleep. Because I decided to take care of it and then I slept like a rock. ;)

Carson: Oh God, baby, I want to be able to take care of you myself. ;) I love that we drive each other so crazy.

Rachael paused. She was worried that she wasn't going fast enough for him. But at the same time, she wouldn't be happy at the end of the day if she went faster.

Rachael: We'll get there in time baby. :) Kinda harder for me through clothes. Plus, I like going without sometimes. It makes me a little crazier and it feels better when I do come. And I also like how we drive each other crazy. I'm not used to it, but I'm definitely not complaining. ;)

C: ;) babe, I love how we can be so sweet, but so sexy too. :)

R: They just kind of flow into each other naturally. I love it. :)

C: Me too. :) and I know we'll get there, but it doesn't mean you won't drive me crazy along the way. :)

R: Oh, I very much intend to drive you crazy along the way. ;) Also, how'd you sleep?

C: Ugh, you're killing me. ;) and I just dreamed about holding you. :)

R: Aw. You're making me blush. :) I'm glad you had a good night.

C: Thank you babe. :) Also, I'm really glad you feel comfortable telling me that you like to play with yourself. It's super hot. ;)

Rachael giggled. She loved sexy talk. She never tried it before, but she must be doing something right!

R: Well I like turning you on babe. ;) Plus, it kinda turns me on that you know.

C: And you did. ;) I'm so hard just thinking about the way you do it. To be honest, I kinda want to cum right now. ;)

Rachael smiled even wider.

R: I'll tell you all about it next time we're together. ;) And please do baby.

C: Oh god, yes please. And would you tell me about what you would do to tease me while I do?

Rachael kept smiling. God, this was making her so wet.

R: Well babe, I really liked stroking your cock through your shorts the other day, so I'd definitely want to feel that again.

R: And I liked the way you inhaled and were so turned on when I squeezed your balls. Thanks for showing me that. ;)

R: You were so hard babe. I was really trying to get you off the other day, not just tease.

C: Oh god, baby, I'm gonna cum. ;)

R: Please do babe. I can't wait to know the faces/noises you make. ;)

R: I love that I can turn you on with my words babe. I wish I could hear how breathless you are though.

C: Oh god, me either. ;) and I'm not gonna lie, I wanted to get you off too. ;)

R: We can try to work on it. I can come from just clit stimulation. That's what I did last night. I'm sure I can show you the right spot. ;)

R: And babe? I love it when you tease me with your mouth.

C: Oh god, yes please. To be honest, I really don't care how far we go as long as I can make you cum. And I'm glad. :) You're welcome to do it to me too, if you want. ;)

R: :) Well that makes me happy too.

R: And I'm not that experienced babe. Tell me how to tease you with my mouth.

Rachael held her breath. She loved it when he gave her instructions on what he liked. She didn't think he liked it as much, but over time she wouldn't need as much instruction.

C: Okay, so just because it's through shorts, it would be way to sensitive otherwise, but gentle bites going up and down my cock.

R. Mhmm. Okay babe.

C: Kissing works too, but you may have to kiss really hard. Lol

R: Haha. Okay baby.

C: Kissing my balls would feel great too, but I'm not sure how well I'd feel that through my shorts.

R: I'll see what I can do. ;)

R: And if at any point you want me to try something babe, ask and then tell me how. I don't think much will put me off. ;)

C: Okay. I really want us to go down on each other, but I don't want to rush it either. :)

R: I want that too babe, but this is going to have to be one of those things that waits a bit. Oh, but do I definitely want it. ;)

C: I understand babe. ;) I just want to make you cum so bad.

C: I want to hear your noises too. ;) I love how hard and heavy you start breathing.

R: You will babe. I feel so comfortable talking to you, I'm sure it won't take long to figure out.

R: At first I thought most of the noises I make are annoying, but hearing myself moan really turns me on now babe.

C: Good. I love making you moan. ;)

R: :) I still can't believe how much you take my breath away when you suck/bite my lower lip and tongue. I'm not used to being so out of control! Don't get me wrong, I like it. A lot. ;)

It was the one time Rachael always felt out of control. She wished she got that feeling more often.

R: But seriously, I can't figure out how it happens every time! Even when I feel like I don't have enough space to breathe in another breath, you do that and somehow, I find more room.

C: ;) I do my best. Sex is going to be so amazing when we get there. I think you're a wildcat in bed. ;)

Racheal blushed. That was the perfect descriptor for that side of her. A wildcat.

R: I feel the same way. ;) and I love that you call me that. And I love that you can handle me. And I love it when sometimes you 'tame' me by holding me down.

R: I love being pinned beneath you babe. Laying down or against the door.

C: Oh yea? So I should do it some more then?

R: If you want, babe. I certainly wouldn't complain. ;)

R: God, just thinking about it is turning me on so much. Like, I'm imagining not expecting it, then there you are.

C: Okay babe. :) Can I be honest though? I really love it when you wrap your leg around me and force me down too. If you'd want, I'd like it a little rougher. ;)

R: I'm all down for rougher. ;) God, I love that you like it rough.

C: Would you bite me down my chest?

R: If you want, babe. I'd take my time biting down your chest, just to see how much it turns you on. ;)

R: You have to do the same to my stomach though. It's very sensitive.

C: Can I be honest babe? As much as I can stay strong when it comes to sex, I'm not sure how well it'll work for not making you cum.

Rachael was a bit confused.

R: Can you explain babe?

C: Like, I'm more than okay with waiting for sex, but if I can make you cum when I touch you, I'd love to. I want you to feel as good as you make me feel and it gets really hard for me in the heat of the moment to not please you as much as I know I can.

Rachael frowned a little. She really liked it when she could withhold her orgasms. But at the same time, what could be so bad about having more? She had never been someone before, so it had to be better than when she was by herself. Right?

R: That's fine baby. I'm just saying if we don't always get to me, I'm good. :) But I'm more than okay coming too. If you can tease me along the way, that will help.

R: To be honest babe, before I met you I played with myself a minimum of 4 times a week. Not always coming, but doing so fairly often. But we don't have to do it that much because I just like being with you. :)

R: Make sense babe? I want you, and if that makes you happy, I can't say coming would make me unhappy. Quite the opposite ;)

Rachael smiled before quickly adding one more text.

R: But we just can't do it at my place. I'm quiet by myself, but you make me waaaay too loud for these walls. ;)

C: I'm glad you think so too. And that's fine babe. ;) Also, I play with myself nearly every day, so you don't have to worry about me judging.

R: Thank goodness. :) I was a bit worried about finding someone so perfect with a high sex drive too. ;)

C: Don't worry about that babe. I can keep up. ;)

R: You drive me so crazy.

C: You do the same to me. And again, I think it's so fucking hot that you play with yourself to the thought of me. ;)

R: Do you want to know what I was thinking about babe? Stroking you. It just felt so good. I loved feeling how hard you got for me. And then I thought about you teasing me with your mouth.

R: God, babe. It felt so good.

R: And then when you told me you could taste me? So fucking hot.

C: I thought it was too. You were so wet for me babe. ;)

C: Can we try to make each other cum tonight babe? If that's not too far? You can play with yourself too, if that would help.

Rachael smiled. She really really wanted to. But she was also afraid of being in front of him and not being able to come. She was afraid her anxiety would get in the way, just like it did when she talked with that Dom online.

R: We can try babe. But I've never come in front of someone before, so I may be a bit too nervous for it. Please don't get upset if I can't?

C: It's okay babe. You can take your time. ;) and I'll tease you as much as you want.

R: Alright, babe. :) But unfortunately, I have to go right now. I have to change (Thanks to you. ;) ) and then I have to spend the day shopping with my mother. See you tonight?

C: Definitely babe. ;)

Rachael smiled as she went to go change. Her nipples were still sore as she put her bra on and it was very erotic for her. She couldn't wait for more.

**********

Rachael finished shopping with her mom and felt dead. She hated shopping. But, she was running low on clothes because she wore them out too much. Her mother bought her some more 'girly' clothes because she needed to 'start dressing like a girl' if she wanted to meet any boys.

Rachael worked hard not to laugh when her mother told her this. Normally that comment would upset her, but she had someone she wanted to impress now. Not only that, but she just wanted to look good for him.

She knew he said her shorts and tank tops were okay, but she also figured he wouldn't care if she wore a dress on occasion. More access, Rachael thought to herself.

As soon as her mother left, Rachael went to her phone.

Rachael: Hey babe. I'm done shopping, so let me know when you are off work!

Rachael knew they wouldn't be able to meet for very long tonight, but she was turned on all day, both from their earlier conversation and from her nipples being more sensitive. She had to beg her mom to not go bra shopping because he had left teeth marks!

Carson: Hey baby. How did shopping go? I work until close today, but I can't wait to see you. :)

R: Oh, it went about as well as expected. Although I had to beg my mom not to go bra shopping because of your teeth marks. Haha

C: Baby, if you didn't want them I could have been gentler.

Rachael sighed. She shouldn't have brought it up. How could she get him to see that she liked it. She liked having his marks on her. It was her fault that she forgot her mother wanted to shop for bras. Why does he say he wants it rough, but then is afraid of hurting me? I would tell him if he did, but he never gets remotely close!

R: It's okay baby. I told you before, I like it rough. ;) Plus, I forgot my mother wanted to go bra shopping. It was my bad. :) I just thought you would like to know that you made my nipples very, very sensitive.

C: Oh, okay. :)

C: And you're right, I did want to know. That's actually really hot. ;)

Rachael giggled.

R: Glad you think so. :) See you after work?

C: Can't wait. :)

Rachael smiled as she looked back through the texts from earlier. She laughed at how many smiley faces they used. She felt like it was overkill, but she really was smiling that much. Plus, he loved sending them too.

Jeez, she thought, If I looked at someone's phone and it was like this, I would gag. But being a part of it? It's pretty amazing.

Rachael couldn't drop her smile the rest of the day.

**********

Later that evening, Rachael received a text.

Carson: Hey babe. I know that you were feeling frisky today, but I'm really tired. Could we just cuddle tonight?

Rachael smiled. Of course she could! Although, she may need to take a cold shower. Her wildcat side was all revved up!

R: Of course I can, baby. Is there anything I could do for you?

C: Actually, babe, if you don't mind, I could really use a back/shoulder massage. My shoulder's been acting up.

R: It's because you sleep on that pull-out bed instead of cleaning off your good one! But yeah, babe. I'd love to give you a back/shoulder massage. I want to take care of you too. I want you to feel better. :)

C: You are amazing babe. :) My place in an hour?

R: So are you. :) And most definitely!

An hour later, Rachael pulled up into his lot. He met her at the bottom with a kiss and took her upstairs. Rachael could tell he was tired.

When they got in, Rachael walked forward to look at his bed. It was a mess. "Babe, we need to clean off your bed before I leave. I don't want you on that pull-out bed again."

He walked up behind her and put his arms around her waist. "You don't have to do anything."

"It's still getting done before I leave," Rachael insisted.

"Sure," Carson muttered as he nibbled her ear. He turned her around to face him and brought her into a long, sensual kiss. He dragged her lip out, slightly distracting her from her previous conversation. "Hmmm. I don't know if I can stay calm tonight."

Carson pulled her down with him on the bed so she was straddling him. She tried to get into it, but she was worried about him with his shoulder. He was also going faster than normal. He took off her shirt after only a few seconds and began nibbling through her shorts already.