All Comments on 'The Ball Game'

by voyeur_2cu

Sort by:
  • 12 Comments
AhabscribeAhabscribeabout 16 years ago
Home run!

I love Baseball and I love mother/son incest, so this story is one sexy home run! Excellent - I'm looking forward to the next!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 16 years ago
Play Ball!

Baseball and incest -- if there's a better combination, I haven't heard of it! Definitely, more fans are needed for this "ball" game!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 16 years ago
He should invite his friends

If he is truely a good son. Then take it from a locing Mother he should invite his friends to help her become totally happy.

Looking forward to the next chapter.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 16 years ago
why put his business in the street

no others involve,because incest is illegal.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 16 years ago
Good

Could have been so much better[needs more sex],but then I am English???

AnonymousAnonymousabout 16 years ago
More

You must give us another chapter or two and include his two friends and maybe his girl, there is so much more this story could give.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 16 years ago
Need an ediitor

You had a good premise to your story, but the grammar was atrocious. The conversation was cold, disjointed, and unbelievable as well. With some help though I think you could really improve your story quality.

dfwlisadfwlisaabout 16 years ago
Nice story line...

Need some editing help, but I love the premis behind the story.

Instead of invinting his friends over, you think maybe some of her friends may want to learn about sports also...

It is always a fun fantasy to have a guy and his women, lots of them. Sure maybe bring in a friend of his here or there, but this is about teaching women about sports the old fashioned way... fucking them into sports climaxes, squirting, gushing, juicy climaxes...

Moms, baseball, apple pie (or maybe that was hair pie) Nothing is more American than that.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
ever heard of a contraction?

Really , you just drop one letter and join two words adding an apostrophe ! It is easy! lol It is = it's. It's the way people really speak ,you know!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
this is a great story by a highly talented writer!

At 19 years of age, Mark is a big, strong, good-looking boy. His mother, of course, loves him to pieces, and Mark loves his mom just as much. At their respective ages, they're both in their sexual prime. Mom has pressing unmet cuntal needs, and her boy, well, he's got a pair of balls that he's got to unload all the time. The inevitable result--hot and heavy motherfucking! Mom is delighted by her boy's big stiff prick and Mark's in awe of his mother's mommy-hole, that wonderful hole between his mother's legs that he came into the world from. Lots of boys are overcome by lust when they think of their mother's incomparable cunt. For them it's a mystical, nearly magical thing. They want to touch it delicately, stick a couple of fingers inside, they love the musky scent their mom's twat gives off and inhale it deeply into their lungs. Burying their face between their mommy's thighs is the next logical step, and they go wild kissing and tonguing and slurping mom's cunt half to death. Of course, a boy doing that to his mother's twat gets harder than ever before in his life, his fat young prick is throbbing. We all know the next logical step of THAT. The boy slides his stiff dick up his mother's mommy-hole and turns into an animal, just like Mark in the story. He slams and pounds his big prick up his mother's cunt and just tears it up. Mom cums like crazy, then her boy unloads his hot young balls and shoots his beloved mother a great big twatful of his creamy sperm. In his mother's twat is where a boy's sperm belongs.

Sex4LfSex4Lfalmost 11 years ago
yankees suck

The Yankees sick almost as much as this mother in the story. Sorry. Couldn't help myself. :-)

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago
Enjoyed the read, other than....

...you really need an editor.

With this story (in black & white), could become like a colour photo with perfect manipulation.

Conversations were a bit painful.

But thanks for the effort.😊🙏🙏😊 4*

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous