The Ballad of Maggie Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"How about you, Maggie?" The conversation had gotten to them now.

"I'm Maggie, a junior in English. I'm not transformed. I'm just here for my friend Beth."

Nichelle pressed, "But you are a little transformed now, right? You've used Be Your Sexiest!® stuff, right?"

Maggie blushed. "Yeah, I used their razor once, and I fucked a guy the other day with one of their condoms."

Nichelle said, "Oh, I've been meaning to try their condoms. How was that?"

"Uh... I... It was fine. It was a bit messy, though."

"Do you like the razor? I've been a bit nervous to try it, but I've been thinking about trying to reverse engineer the magic."

"It's a nice shave, yes, but the exhibitionism was a bit much. I'm not a prude, but I want some degree of modesty, you know?"

Nichelle nodded. "Absolutely. What is your story, Beth?"

"I'm Beth, third year in Information Technology. About a year ago, I was at this scuzzy dive bar in Baltimore with my boyfriend, and he thought that he would surprize me with some breast enlargement pill he bought from a self-described witch. Well, he managed to get me to take the pill, telling me it was ecstasy, and this happened." She pointed to her body, showing her large breasts and her arms for legs. "I dumped his sorry ass, right? I mean, that was really shitty."

"How is it fitting in?" Nichelle asked.

"Well, I'm kind of handicapped and gifted at the same time. My general mobility is not so good, but I have extra hands, and I can climb really easily. I also have these larger breasts now." She cupped them for emphasis. "There is more to it that that, though. They feel good when they're squished and squeezed." Maggie was surprised at that admission; she had only ever known about the leg and arm situation. "I know it's weird, but that's the way it is for me."

"And what do your parents think, Beth?"

"They're okay. I think they wanted to put a hit out on my ex, but they're over it now."

"What about the blue crotch?"

"Oh, this is embarrassing. I, uh, accidentally used a Be Your Sexiest!® dildo, and it can discolor you. I think it will go away."

"And you, Ann?" Nichelle said.

"It's Anna. I'm a history major. Sophomore. I chose my fate." She had three heavy breasts in one row and a second set of arms that seemed to fidget with her nipples and pussy as a matter of course. She occasionally shooed them away. "When I was in high school, I saw this porno of the sexy chick with three tits, and it stuck with me. I did my research and figured out how to make it happen for me. Well, my mom was really pissed, but I was really happy about it. I think I liked the attention. Then, I realized that they were kind of heavy, and I thought that could hold me back.

"I figured out how to add a new set of arms. They're super-useful, but if I don't consciously control them, they like to fondle things. It makes dating kind of hard with the mixed signals and all, but it's fine. Then, I saw this other porn with a chick who had a tongue that came out of her pussy, and I figured out how to do that, too." A six-inch tongue snaked out of her snatch and waved around before withdrawing. "That was good, but I botched the spell, and there wasn't enough room in my pussy for the tongue and a dick, but I found another spell that turned my anus into a new pussy." She stood up and bent over to display this alteration. "This one turned out to be pretty great, because I just don't poop anymore. It just goes away somehow, and the only other effect is a little bit higher libido.

"Anyway, I like to mess with magic, and I collect spells and stuff, so if you want to experiment, I'm happy to help."

"I see that we need to compare notes," Nichelle said.

"Sure."

"Have you ever changed someone else?" Talia asked.

"Mmm... Yes. My roommate last year. She wanted bigger breasts. I cast that spell, and she's got bigger breasts. There was a little problem, I guess. Her boyfriend came to watch, which I was totally cool with. As the spell makes the effect, her mind opens up to suggestion, and he didn't know it. She was getting off on the whole thing, and he was a bit too encouraging. He said, 'You just love big tits, don't you?' Well, she's had a raging breast fetish ever since. She eventually dumped him and started dating a chick with big boobs. It worked out for me, though, because he's my boyfriend now."

"What about your family?" Nichelle asked.

"They think I'm nuts. I probably am, but I stay positive."

"Okay, so that's all of us for the first meeting. Now, we need to elect officers and sign this paperwork for the university."

"That was a trip," Beth said.

"No kidding," Maggie replied. "Do you want to stick around this thing?"

"Well, I volunteered for secretary, so I guess I'm in until the end of the semester. I think it will be good for me, so long as it doesn't turn into weird-ass orgies or something. I felt a bit better about my situation, you know? I mean, we both got naked! Naked! And we didn't really embarrass ourselves."

Maggie laughed. "That was weird, but I ended up not minding it. I mean, I only had one naked pussy. Some had more than that."

"Right? And can you believe that a weirdo like Nichelle or Anna has a boyfriend? I'm starting to think that I might not be so hopeless after all."

"We'll get you hooked up, alright? This weekend, we will get you laid, and you'll love it!"

"Whoa, whoa, one-night-stand-Maggie. I'm too honest a woman for that."

"You can be honest about being a hussy."

"Yeah, yeah... Oh, I meant to tell you, remember the chick with the clit-penis-thing?"

"I'm trying to forget some of that. Why?"

"That Be Your Sexiest!® dildo looks like her clit. I thought it looked weird, but I guess I'd never seen a clit like that before."

Maggie contemplated that for a moment. "We can look it up when we get back."