All Comments on 'The Ballet'

by wordmaster

Sort by:
  • 9 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 18 years ago
Your Story

has been mentioned on today Author's Hangout New Story Review Thread

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 18 years ago
I absolutely loved the storyline!!!

It read better than a romance novel. Very well worded and descriptive enough to allow the reader to create the scene in his/her own mind. Exceptional reading!! Thanks.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 18 years ago
Not bad but pretentious

way overrated... Too obvious, no characterisation, and same verb twice in the first sentence or so and he calls himself "wordmaster". I think not!

Ken NitsuaKen Nitsuaalmost 18 years ago
I hate people who talk during performances...

but having sex is okay, as long as they're quiet. <g> Best, Ken

wildwildbestwildwildbestalmost 18 years ago
Nice

A good quick erotic read...I enjoyed it, but wish it were longer.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 18 years ago
Just love ballet!!!

Very hot... Did they meet anywhere else??? Hope so... Thanks

pucksboypucksboyover 16 years ago
Well done

A moment in time common to many of us. Perhaps not performed so smoothly in real life.

DawnJDawnJover 11 years ago
Don't you just hate it...

...when haters (Shucks! Did I just use a word twice in the same sentence? How gauche and "unwriterly" of me! :p) spew their venom everywhere? I hope you treated the comment by the anonymous reader (Typical! Scared to put his/her name where his/her words went!) who found this "pretentious", "overrated", and "obvious", with the disrespect it deserved. I'd imagine that person hasn't ever heard of vignettes (Oops! Is this too pretentious, too?), which don't require characterization! And apparently no one ever explained about suspending disbelief to him/her, either! Condescending prat!

Anyway, enough of the negative nasties! This was a sharp little scene, with a nice erotic bite! Probably because it was meant to be a "byte" of information, not a fully-realized story! (Sorry...I just HAD to get that last jibe in! Too obvious? Bite me!) I loved it!

StubbyoneStubbyone9 months ago

The 3rd of your stories that I’ve read. Each deserved a 5 for similar reasons.

They were all about experiencing a sexy encounter in a public space which is the ultimate turn on. You really are a “Wordmaster.”

5-🍆🍆🍆🍆🍆

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous