The Bank Job 04: Final

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

At the sound they both stilled. The strength of emotion that she felt on him entering her was as overwhelming as it was unexpected. There was a lump in her throat and she could see that same intensity she felt reflected in his eyes. An eloquent silence stretched out between them as they gazed at each other.

The moment was broken as she reached out and grabbed his hair with both of her hands, pulling him toward her and kissed him hungrily. He began to move, gently, slowly, lingeringly. Frustrated, she groaned and ground her hips into his. She felt his laughter against her mouth as he pinned her with his body to the mattress with his body, holding her still.

He was tenderly kissing her face as he spoke. "I'm not going to be able to last for very long if you keep doing that." He whispered as he nuzzled her face. His voice sounded strained.

"I don't care." she replied. She could hear the petulance in her voice.

He began to move again, faster this time. The strokes were deeper, more aggressive. She wrapped her legs around his waist and locking her ankles, she clung to him; gripping his shoulders; savouring the feel of him inside her. It was a sensation she thought she'd never experience again.

He rolled over so they were both sitting up, facing each other. Pulling her top off, he pressed his face into her chest and inhaled deeply, greedily absorbing her scent. She clung to him, threading her fingers through his hair, losing herself to the pleasures of his touch. She rolled her hips forward and finding a steady rhythm she began to move. She could tell by his breathing and the look in his eyes he was close to coming; simply knowing that was enough to tip her over the edge. It wasn't long before they both came in glorious unison. As she tumbled towards her orgasm she cried his name and he growled possessively in response and with one final thrust he emptied himself into her.

He fell onto the mattress, pulling her with him. She was draped across his chest and he slowly dragged his fingers down her spine as she drifted in a happy, dazed post-coital mess. She still couldn't believe it; she couldn't believe he was really there. It felt like there was no one else in the world; there was just the two of them. That time had stilled and the earth had stopped turning and nothing else mattered. And then he spoke, and her reverie was interrupted.

"Who is he?"

She didn't actually catch what he said that first time, but she could hear a hard edge to his voice that hadn't been there before.

"Huh?" she blinked trying to gather her wits about her she lifted herself off his chest and peered down at him. He was watching her through narrowed eyes, and his stare was hard.

"Who is he? The boy that was with you earlier, outside the university."

"You mean Simon?"

"Is he your boyfriend?"

"No!" She sat up shaking her head, feeling inexplicably cross with where this was going suddenly. "Why would I be here with you if he was my boyfriend?"

"I don't like the way he looks at you." He growled as if somehow that justified his question.

Something inside her broke and suddenly she was angry. In fact, she was incandescent with rage. The words seemed to come from nowhere as they rose up like a raging forest fire and burst out of her.

"I haven't seen you or heard from you for over three months." She spat. "I didn't ever expect to see you again, I didn't know where you were. You could have been arrested, or shot. And now you think you can just come waltzing back into my life and start telling me who I can and can't spend time with? Who the fuck do you think you are?"

She leapt off the bed and stood facing him, her hands on her hips.

"I don't know anything about you! I don't even know if Jason is your real name. You might be married with two kids for all I know."

She wrapped herself in a long grey woollen cardigan that was hanging over the chair and swept out of the room and down the stairs. Jason stared after her feeling stunned. He'd never seen her angry before. He wasn't sure if he'd ever heard her swear. Damn it she was sexy when she was angry. He sighed; he had it bad.

Despite those three stressful days spent pretty much constantly in each other's company in the aftermath of the robbery. After the research he'd done to track her down. Despite thinking of little else but her for the last three months, he realised they didn't really know each other at all.

And now that he thought about it, she did have pretty good grounds to be angry. He'd decided within days of leaving her outside her parent's house that he was going to have to find her again. Although he had yearned to contact her again immediately, he just couldn't take the chance. Still, he knew he was going to see her again, even if she hadn't been at Edinburgh studying botany like she'd said she would be, he could still have tracked her through her parent's house. Rebecca, on the other hand, had no idea he was ever going to pop up again in her life again.

He frowned to himself as he did his jeans back up. For the first time he really took in his surroundings. There were lots of books in her room and plants. There were plant pots on almost every surface. Then he noticed the pictures. He stood up and rubbed the back of his head, they were all of plants and flowers, large, perfectly rendered in exquisite detail. He moved closer and realised they were signed and labelled by her. Botanical illustrations. He wandered down the stairs realising there were more on the walls in the hall. He hadn't noticed them either on the way in.

He followed the sounds and smells to the kitchen. Leaning in the doorway, he paused and watched her scrape some chopped vegetables off of a wooden chopping board into a frying pan before starting to whisk eggs. Her hair was piled on top of her head in a messy bun, and he watched as she absently tucked an escaped strand behind her ear. She was frowning slightly. He could feel himself starting to get hard again already. He wanted to grab her and take her again right there on the kitchen table. He briefly considered sweeping the surface clear and putting her across it but he knew he would probably break something, and it wasn't his stuff.

She looked up, realising he was in the doorway. Her gaze softened; he could see she wasn't as angry with him anymore but when she spoke, her tone was still chilly.

"Do you like omelette?"

"Yes." He replied cautiously.

"Well that's lucky, because that's what we're having for lunch."

"I wanted to take you out for lunch" he said quietly.

"I'm worried about the time."

"Can I take you out for dinner this evening instead?"

She nodded curtly as she looked back at the cooker. He sat at the table opposite and watched her move around the kitchen. He realised he was ravenous. He'd been too nervous to eat breakfast.

When she slid the pan under the grill he grabbed her wrist, turning her to face him. He undid the tie that was holding the cardigan together, exposing her naked front. He ate up the sight of her, groaning with appreciation. He pulled her towards him, forcing her to step into the space between his open legs. Brushing his lips against her breasts, he inhaled her scent. An involuntary whimper escaped her and she felt arousal unfurling in her stomach once again. She couldn't stay cross with him.

"You're right." He spoke quietly. "It's none of my business. I'm sorry. I was scared, I thought you'd found someone else." He looked up at her imploringly, "I don't want to fight with you, angel."

"No, I'm sorry. I overreacted."

He tried to stifle a grin.

"What?"

"It's nothing."

"Tell me!" She demanded crossly.

"You're very sexy when you're angry." He spoke sheepishly into her chest.

"Jason!" She tried to pull out of his grasp so she could swat him but he held on to her tightly.

"What time do you have to be back at school?" he asked.

He began gently tugging her left nipple with his teeth. She closed her eyes, starting to lose herself in the glorious sensation.

"Rebecca?"

"Huh? Oh. Sorry, in about twenty minutes."

"Shame, we better eat and get going then."

"I don't have to go, we could..."

"No! I don't want you to miss any classes on my account; it'll only take a couple of hour's right? I'll meet you after your class."

"Okay." she sighed reluctantly.

They ate omelette that was only just not too burnt to eat.

"This is good."

"It's burnt."

"Not too bad."

She smiled shyly at him.

"Do I need to take you back to the same place?"

"No." She grinned, unable to hide her enthusiasm. "My next class is actually in the botanical gardens."

"Is that far?"

"No, there's a map on the wall in the hallway by the door. I need to go and get ready."

When she arrived, the class had already started and everyone was standing around an insignificant looking plant in the temperate house. She mouthed an apology to the lecturer as she crept up and stood beside Carla, whose eyes widened on seeing her.

"Who was that man?" she whispered fervently "I want you to tell me everything at break."

The lecturer was talking about plant classifications and asking them to look at the leaf distribution along the stem of a plant she was crouched besides. The entire class seemed to collectively gather closer and lean in. Rebecca was grateful for the distraction. She had no idea how to handle Carla's intense curiosity.

The moment break started Carla was physically dragging Rebecca over to a bench in the arboretum.

"So tell me."

"It's complicated."

"I can see that, who is he?"

"It's a long story."

"Well then give me the condensed version. Stop avoiding the question; you've just been whisked away by a Greek God, on a motorbike! I want to know who he is." Carla said. "God, he is so good looking." she added, dramatically rolling her eyes.

Rebecca sighed, she knew she shouldn't tell Carla, but she hadn't told anyone, and she desperately needed to talk about it with someone. She felt so overwhelmed by it all and besides, she trusted Carla.

"You can't tell anyone else any of this."

"Rebecca, what on earth is going on, who is he?"

"You have to promise me Carla, no one. Not even Simon."

"Okay, okay. I promise. Now tell me!"

She told Carla everything. How frightened she was in the bank, about Derek, about the days afterwards in Jason's room, the sex, going back to her parents, the police investigations and the months of missing him so much she thought she might die.

"I thought I'd never see him again, and now he's here and I... I don't know what to think." she sighed.

"Wow, I think I might have seen that on the news. I hadn't realised it was you... Are you in love with him?"

Rebecca was stumped by that question. She had thought she was never going to see him again, so she hadn't allowed herself to even consider her feelings for him in any serious way. It was so typical of Carla to cut to the chase.

"I think I might be, but he's an armed robber, Carla."

"Well there is that." Carla replied nodding solemnly.

Rebecca giggled. "Just a small problem."

Carla looked at her phone. "Shit, we're late! We better get back."

As they meandered back to the temperate house Carla asked, "So, what's he like in bed?"

Rebecca felt herself blush.

"Well based on the colour you've just gone he must be good."

"Yeah, the sex is kind of amazing actually. It's like nothing I've ever experienced, not that I'm that experienced."

"What are you going to do?"

She shrugged. "I don't know, he's coming to pick me up after this class."

"Simon was pretty pissy about it, I think he fancies you."

"Oh, that explains it."

"What?"

"Jason was pretty pissy about Simon."

-

Her class ran over by about 10 minutes. Given that she and Carla were late getting back after the break and she'd missed the start, she felt it would be rude to slip away when it should have finished. She hadn't retained anything the teacher had said for the entire lecture anyway. She was so distracted by the idea of Jason waiting outside for her and worried about whether she should have confided in Carla, she could hardly focus. She would have to borrow someone's notes, she thought, if and when and her ability to concentrate put in an appearance again.

He was waiting for her across the road, leaning against the wall, looking very 'wrong side of the tracks'. At the sight of him she felt her heart soar. It was that beautiful time of the day when the late afternoon light had a magical hue and everything seemed to be bathed in gold.

He hadn't spotted her yet, as she walked towards him she realised he looked nervous, vulnerable even. She'd never seen him look like that. When he saw her approach the anxiety melted away and his face lit up. It was like watching the sunrise, on a clear winters day.

"I'm sorry I'm late."

"I didn't think you were going to come." He replied seriously, pulling her into his arms squeezing her tightly.

"Why wouldn't I come?" she laughed.

"I thought you'd changed your mind." His voice was quietly intense as he spoke into her hair.

Of course, she realised, she had a choice now that she was no longer his captive, and he had no reason to know how much she wanted to be there.

They climbed on the bike and headed out of the city until they arrived at a pub, a little way out of town. It was cosy, and quiet. They found a secluded spot in the corner. The landlady was very sweet and the food was simple but nice, they both had fish and chips.

They'd finished eating. He was holding her hand in his, studying it; turning it over in his hands like it was the most interesting thing in the world. He lifted it to his lips and kissed the ends of each of her fingers. She realised he had been touching her somewhere whenever he could.

"How did you know where I lived?"

"I followed you home."

She wasn't sure how she felt about that.

"When?"

"Yesterday, after your class."

Her mouth fell open. When she could finally find the words to respond she said. "You were here yesterday and you didn't speak to me?" The incredulity in her voice was hard to miss.

He had the decency to look guilty "I was desperate to see you angel, but I wasn't sure it would be the best thing for you."

She snorted. "The best thing for me? Don't I get to be the judge of that?"

He leant over, and gently gripping her jaw he used his thumb to prise her mouth free of its frown. As he touched her face, she felt the predictable frisson in her groin.

"Don't be angry with me angel?" He pleaded.

He was very interested in what had happened after she got home. She told him about finding the policewoman in her kitchen and having to put all her clothes in evidence bags. He was angry that they'd insisted on medical examinations even though she'd told them she hadn't been hurt. When she told him about the interview with the police officer from the serious crime unit, his interest was piqued.

"Bit of a cockney geezer was he? Pretty boy?"

"Yeah, that sounds like him." she replied, laughing at his description.

"I know him. We go back a long way, me and Chief Inspector Williams." he said, laughing. "Sharp as a knife, that one."

"I felt like he was staring into my soul." She shivered at the memory "I'm sure he knew I was lying."

Jason looked at her sadly, "I'm sorry you had to lie for me, angel."

"I was so worried they'd catch you."

"They still could." They gazed at each other.

Rebecca broke the silence first, "It's getting late we should get going."

"We could stay."

"Here?"

"They have rooms."

"But you could stay with me" she said quietly. "I'm sure my housemates wouldn't mind, Carla's dying to meet you." she smiled at the thought.

"But I want to keep you to myself for now, besides, I'd bet the beds in these rooms are bigger." he grinned.

He had a point she supposed; the bed in her room was rather small.

The landlady was thrilled to have them. She was smiling delightedly at Rebecca and Jason as she bumbled down the corridor towards their room.

The room was simple but comfortable and pretty. It felt like the quintessential British B&B; chintzy bedding, net curtains, a vase of flowers on a small pine bedside table. The landlady talked them through the facilities, showing them the bathroom, how to use the TV, what breakfast was going to be the following morning. Rebecca felt guilty even thinking it but she was itching for the women to stop talking and leave them alone together, a glance at Jason was all it took to realise he was feeling exactly the same way.

"I'll leave you two lovebirds alone now." They both grinned and thanked her.

As soon as the landlady left them alone he was kissing her fervently. Pushing her back she felt the backs of her knees hit the bed right before she fell back onto it. He was peeling off her jeans with a rushed desperation. She cried out as he buried his face in her crotch and licked, dragging his tongue over her sex tantalisingly slowly.

He pressed a thumb firmly over her clitoris. Letting out a long slow breath she whispered his name.

She felt him still and then he spoke. "Say it again," He growled against her. "Say my name again."

"Jason..."

"Fuck." He hissed in response. "I love hearing you say that."

The taste of her was so sweet it made his heart sing, but it wasn't enough. It wasn't nearly enough. He wanted to be inside her again, he wanted to hold her in his arms and lose himself in her depths.

He stood up and pulled his t-shirt off, she watched him hungrily as he unbuckled his belt. Her eyes roamed over his chest wistfully, taking in the outline of his torso, his tattoos, and the broadness of his shoulders. She felt desire ignite in her loins. As he pulled his jeans off she followed suit, frantically removing the rest of her clothes. He climbed onto the bed, impatient to be inside her again. He crawled on top of her lined himself up at her entrance, holding her waist with both his hands he paused and watched her face as he slowly, ever so slowly slid into her. Her eyes were closed but as he reached his limit she sighed gently and the pleasure apparent in that sound was unmistakable.

When he grabbed her wrists and pinned them over her head, she moaned and arched towards him in response.

"Do you like it when I pin you to the bed, angel?" He was gently nuzzling her face as he spoke. She was literally quaking with desire, desperate for...she wasn't even sure what.

He was watching her intently, his expression heated; she felt herself start to blush in the face of his intense scrutiny, she bit her lip and looked away, squeezing her eyes closed, too shy to admit how much she really did like it.

"Do you?" He asked teasingly.

"Maybe a little bit?" She whispered.

"Only a little bit?" he asked sceptically, eyebrows raised. He seemed to be enjoying watching her discomfort.

"Ok, maybe a lot."

"Do you want me to hold you down and fuck you hard?" he whispered against her, his lips tickling the shell of her ear.

She could only manage a hoarse whimper in response.

"Answer me, angel." He said slowly. The evidence of his arousal dripped from every syllable as he spoke.

She was so desperate for him to start moving that her body was almost vibrating. She thought she might explode. His voice was doing strange things to her insides. Finally she said shyly, "Yes please."

"Always so polite." His laughter was rich and tantalising and then he added quietly, his voice more serious. "But I want to hear you to say it."

She met his stare and forcing herself to maintain eye contact with him and with all the bravery she could muster, she said. "I want you to hold me down and fuck me hard."

He growled and the sound caused ripples of arousal to shudder through her. She felt her toes curl in anticipation. She was panting now, pinned beneath him, unable to move. Desperate for him start moving, desperate to escape his scrutiny.