The Bank Job 04: Final

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He withdrew until he was almost all the way out and then he plunged in again, she cried out in pain-laced pleasure and then he was thrusting into her relentlessly; she felt like he wanted to swallow her whole.

Relishing the feeling of fullness but unable to use her hands to gain purchase she pressed her body against his hungrily. She captured a nipple in her mouth and was rewarded with a groan as she dragged her teeth over it. She looked up at his face and revelled in the raw, masculine beauty she found there and the heated desire she saw when she met his eyes. The sex had a ravenous and desperate feel to it. It was almost like Jason couldn't believe it was really happening, or perhaps he thought it might never happen again, but whatever the reason, he wasn't taking any chances.

It wasn't over quite so quickly this time and although he'd wanted it to last longer still, he just couldn't help himself. It was the sight of her writhing and bucking beneath him, the sounds she was making, but mainly it was the rapt expression he saw on her face as she climaxed that caused him to lose the fragile grasp he had on his self control.

When they finally both came, they were breathless from their exertion. He fell on her, exhausted. Letting go of her wrists, he wrapped his arms around her. She tentatively threaded her fingers through his hair and they kissed gently between gasping gulps of air.

She opened her eyes and blinked a few times. He was holding her as she lay, wrapped around her like a blanket, enclosing her in his warmth. Would sex with him always be like this? She wondered. Would it always be this bewilderingly, extraordinarily, intense? She felt like she'd just run a marathon, which was also a rollercoaster ride and an adrenaline inducing action movie all rolled into one.

He was brushing his lips against her neck and she realised he was talking.

"I love watching you come, I love the sounds you make, they turn me on so much."

She blushed again and he laughed, climbing back on top of her straddling her as he kissed her nose.

"And, I love it when you blush." His voice was still rough with his desire for her. She squirmed and buried her face in his chest.

They lay side by side, facing each other, their gazes locked.

"I feel like I hardly know you."

"Then ask me, ask me anything."

She paused. What did she want to know? Her mind went blank. For so long she'd wondered about him. She had so many questions she thought she'd never have answers to and now here he was and she couldn't think of a thing to ask.

"What does this say?" She ran a finger along his collarbone following the line of the Gaelic script tattooed there.

He smiled. "Éirinn go Brách, it's Gaelic. It means 'Ireland forever'."

Hearing him say something in Gaelic had quite an unexpected effect; her tummy flipped, she grinned.

"How old are you?"

At twenty six, he was younger than she'd imagined.

"Where are you from?"

"I was born in Dublin, but we moved to Sligo when I was twelve." He noticed her inquisitive expression. "It's on the west coast, it's a beautiful place. I'll take there you one day."

"Do you have brothers and sisters?"

"I'm one of five, I've three brothers and one sister. My Da died when I was ten. He was a journalist, he was shot in Derry in the troubles."

"He was shot?" She frowned, her head was spinning. This was such a different world to the one she'd grown up in.

"I hardly remember him, he worked away a lot. It was very hard on my Ma though, with there being so many of us." He was lying on his front, propping himself up on his elbows gazing into an imagined distance. "We were very poor after that, people helped, my Da was well liked, but it was never enough, and my Ma didn't like it, so we moved to Sligo to be near her family."

She listened intently, asking more questions, drawing him on. Drawing him further into his memories than he'd been for a long while. Bringing them back up to the surface. He told her about what it was like to grow up as one of five, being poor, leaving home at fifteen and working in Dublin to send money back to his family, hitching a lift with a truck on the boat to Holyhead. How he ended up in London and his younger brother Aiden following him.

"At first I was a hod carrier on building sites, but then the recession came and it hit the construction industry pretty bad."

He noticed that she looked confused.

"Hod carrying, you know what that is?" She shook her head. "It's basically carrying bricks, and mixing morter for brick layers. It's back breaking work, but the pay's better than just labouring."

She nodded.

"After the recession we all lost our jobs. I started getting in to petty crime. I met this bloke in the squat I was living in, he showed me the ropes."

"What did you do?"

"I nicked cars, scooters, that sort of thing."

"But weren't you scared of getting caught?"

"Yeah, I was caught for stealing cars before. I was sent down for 3 months, only served half my sentence. I got out early for good behaviour. That's why we started on banks. I met people inside who told me how it was done. It upped the stakes, but we didn't have to do it as often so that seemed safer and it was more money. I was scared of not being able to send money back home to me Ma; she was depending on me and seemed to be the only option. "

"What was it like in prison?" She watched his face darken and wished she hadn't asked.

"I don't ever want to go back there." He said, scowling. "I can't stand being cooped up, I have to be doing something, and I hate not being able to go outside. Some people handle it better than I do, but I grew up by the sea with lots of space."

She wrapped her arms around his waist and rested her head on his chest.

"What about the future? What are your dreams and ambitions? "

"I love kids, I want to have loads of kids, I want to have a whole football team."

"Oh!" Her eyes widened at that and her mouth fell open, she realised that she was desperate to please this man, to give him everything he wanted, but she wasn't sure about that.

He grinned, "You're not too keen on having a whole football team then?" He touched her face again. "I don't want to do that yet anyway, there's lots of things I want us to do before that" He smiled roguishly, his eyes dancing mischievously and she felt her insides clench.

"I want to go to America, ride the route 66 on my motorbike. I'm not sure if they'd let me in though."

"Do you mean like on a Harley Davidson?"

"I fuckin' hate Harley Davidsons, that's a pricks bike." He said vehemently. They both laughed.

"Okay, not a Harley then."

She remembered the books back in his room were mostly by American writers.

"So those books, in that room, they were yours then?"

"Aye, they used to belong to my Da. He loved all that stuff, but yeah I've read them and I suppose they'd be a lot of the reason I want to go there."

He climbed on top of her again, covering her with his body, his forearms resting on either side of her head, covering her face in kisses. Suddenly, he stopped, cupping her face in his hands frowning.

"Angel, I've no idea how this will end. Maybe we'll grow old together and watch our grandkids play as the sunsets. Maybe you'll wake up next week and decide you fucking hate my guts and you never want to see me again. However this ends, right now I love you. I love you forever. I love you like a drowning man loves air."

He kissed her again.

"You know me. You know what I am, you know what I've done, but I love you, Rebecca. I love you more than life itself and I can't bear to be away from you. I'll be anything you want if it means I can keep you. I want you to be mine. I want you to belong to me."

She looked up at him. His eyes were burning with such emotion, such intensity.

She took a deep breath. This still didn't feel real; none of this felt real. This strange, beautiful, intense man, she'd thought of him constantly for the last three months. She'd thought she was never going to see him again and yet, he was here. She could see him, she could touch him, she could taste him and all the time he'd wanted her, as much as she wanted him; even more, it seemed. But it wasn't that simple, she didn't feel at all sure about any of this, and she didn't want to fall even further until she did. She was frightened.

"Jason I want to be with you so much it almost hurts to think about it, but I'm scared, What if they catch you? What if you get shot? I couldn't bear it if I lost you again."

"I won't do it anymore if you don't want me to, angel," He said earnestly. "I want to stop anyway, I'm lucky to have got this far without being caught. But you understand that I'll always be on the run, I'll always be looking over my shoulder?"

She nodded slowly, feeling nervous about this promise that he seemed to be making so readily.

"What about your family?"

"The younger ones are old enough to look after themselves now, I don't need to support them any more. I'm sure my Ma wouldn't appreciate where the money that I've been sending comes from if she knew anyway. She's a good catholic woman." He smiled.

He looked nervous, she felt like she almost didn't know this new Jason.

"Of course I want to be with you Jason, I don't know if I even have a choice to be honest."

He sat up again and climbed behind her. His legs on either side of her, he pulled her back against his chest. Sweeping her hair up on top of her head with his hands he ran his lips over her now exposed shoulders and trailed gentle kisses along the back of her neck. She was melting; how did he do this to her, how did he manage to effect her so profoundly? She felt like her whole body had turned into one giant erogenous zone. She was a quivering mess in his arms, barely able to speak, barely able to think.

"Jason..." She moaned, her voice with breathless with need.

He wanted to be inside her again.

In the time they'd been speaking, the sun had set and the daylight had gone. It was dark outside this time, and they didn't switch the light on but they could make out the outline of each other's features despite lack of illumination.

She turned to face him, her hand travelled down his chest and passed his navel to find him fully erect and ready; she felt him groan against her lips as she closed her fingers around him. He too found the evidence of her arousal within the moist folds of her sex.

They made love slowly. Gone was the quivering, incoherent desperation of earlier. They were both blissfully aware of every thrust, every kiss, every caress. She found his most responsive places with her lips, she touched the sinews and kissed the muscles, dragged her hands over the skin on his chest, over the tattoos. Exploring every part of him, revelling in this second chance to know him.

They rolled over so she was on top, she straddled him and he wrapped his hands around her waist, lifting her up slightly so he could deepen his thrust. He watched as absently her hands travelled upward, grabbing clumps of her hair and lifting them off of her shoulders; she arched her back and threw her head back, thrusting her breasts towards him as she came. His fingers dug into the flesh of her buttocks as he groaned at the image before him. Fuck she was amazing, he thought to himself before his mind cleared as the beginnings of an orgasm began to rip through him again, rendering him incapable of thought.

His orgasm didn't seem as intense this time, but went on for ages. As aftershocks rippled through him, he felt the familiar surge of possessiveness he'd learnt to associate with her. They rolled over again and he wrapped himself around her. He could see she was exhausted, but she seemed to be fighting it, struggling to stay conscious. It seemed almost like she didn't want to fall asleep and miss a moment of their time together.

He touched her face tenderly. "Sleep, angel. I'm here. I'm not going to go anywhere."

She blinked up at him blearily and nodded.

He was still riled up by the day's events as he gazed down at her. He stroked her hair and watched as she drifted off to sleep in his arms. Held her tightly and swore to himself he would never do anything to hurt her. He would never do anything to make her regret her decision to allow him to come back into her life.

Finally, he pulled her into an even closer embrace as he too fell asleep.

The End.