All Comments on 'The Barbarian of Ice Ch. 02'

by Inkidu

Sort by:
  • 5 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago

I like the connection between the characters and that it might evolve into a deep relationship but yeah is the 'excessive cum' thing really necessary? Is it possible to make it a little more consensual.

Setting is cool.

Would like to see more.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
Please Don't Stop

I really like this story. Even the non-consensual nature of it. I do wish you'd use sensory detail a little more, especially when he's using her. Please don't stop writing.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Not bad

I've enjoyed these two stories. They could do with being more descriptive when it comes to the actual sex, especially as regards the pleasure she's experiencing.

panda1870panda1870about 11 years ago
=)

Lol i liked it....

"bad girl"

Write more!!

Please!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
love it, some advice PLEASE READ....

I loved it though it could use some work, you could make a great story out of this. Add some more detail while escaping, more on the sex, and her thougts and you have an almost perfect story. Also maby, I think you should add a part where she begs for him to let her go and she just wants to go home and his reaction. maby even she finally relizes her feelings and asks him to go with her. just a suggestion pleas consider......P.S. PLEASE KEEP WRITING!!!!!!!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous