All Comments on 'The Barcelona Series Pt. 02'

by okayjack

Sort by:
  • 10 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
If you had a sports related business.

You would think you could get some testosterone booster to help you out, you clearly have a little problem.

OOAAOOAAalmost 10 years ago
Excellent!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Fantastic story!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Continue it soon, please ;)

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
Great story series so far

Love these stories so far. Already getting a sense of where this is headed and look forward to reading more details. Interesting character development and hot sex scenes. Keep up the good work. Gave this one a five.

impo_58impo_58almost 10 years ago
worst...

Worst than one cheater are two cheaters...In a marriage I believe in wife and husband having another partner, but NEVER cheting...always in common accord.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
Great Story so far

Don't get down from the negative remarks. Your title tells what the story is about so if those idiots don't like cheating stories they shouldn't read them...DUH!

nastystoryguynastystoryguyalmost 10 years ago
Really good story

please keep it coming. Very well written and the sex scenes are very hot.

I also agree, ignore the negative comments. Why do people read stories that are clearly labeled as to their content if they don't like those kind of stories. I guess so they can criticize authors who have a talent they will never hope to have as some way of making them feel better about themselves.

thecarolinadreamerthecarolinadreameralmost 10 years ago
LOVED IT

YOU HANDLED THIS PLOT VERY WELL. I TOO AM WONDERING WHERE WE GO FROM HERE. WILL SHE ACTUALLY LEAVE HUBBY? WILL JACK LEAVE WIFE? WITH ALL THE DEVICES ON MARKET TODAY, HUBBY COULD USE ONE BIG ENOUGH TO SATISFY HER DAY TO DAY, WHILE JACK AND IRENE SPEND TIME TOGETHER ON JACK'S TRIPS TO BARCELONA. CAN'T WAIT FOR ANSWERS.

javmor79javmor79almost 10 years ago

I don't understand why people get angry at negative remarks. Is it suddenly wrong to not like a story? Does everyone who read a story have an obligation to kiss the author's ass? "If you don't like it, don't read it" is a common saying, but it's stupid. How do you know if you are going to like a story without reading it?

I feel as though everyone has a right to write the story that they want. But I also feel that if you put it on a public forum (like Literotica) then others have the right to not like the story. Negative comments are also a part of that right.

With that said, I feel as though we have to behave like adults, which some commenters are incapable of. We have the right to not like a story and leave negative remarks, but I feel as though we should remain respectful. Personal attacks on authors should be prohibited. Calling people wimpy ass cucks and saying that they should kill themselves should be an instant red flag. But if we have a problem with the characters, the plot, or the ending, why should we not say so?

As for this story, it's not really my cup of tea. The writing style is decent, but the storyline feels a little flat. There isn't really any conflict (yet). They know that they are cheating, but that's it. There is no tension. Is the husband having her followed? Is she acting differently at home? What about the guy in this cheating duo? Is his wife sensing something different in her husband? Is he looking at her differently? These are things that I wonder. Maybe you'll answer them.

As for the readers, stop being sensitive. Stop getting angry because someone else has a different view on life. If someone likes cuckold stories, don't attack them because you don't understand it. If someone dislikes a cuckold story, don't get all sensitive and tell them to go read another story. Not all stories are the same. Not all stories end the same. Personally, my favorite stories are reconciliation stories. On the flip side, I do like some cuckold stories. I like the ones in which the guy decides that he's had enough getting disrespected. I also like some of the ones where the husband and wife are playing a game to spice up their sex life. I generally dislike BTB stories, and I hate loveless marriage cuckold stories. These are my tastes and I comment based on what I like. Everyone else has different tastes and should comment accordingly. As long as we respect each other, I don't see why this is a problem.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
So real

Wonderful story, can't wait to see where it leads from here.

26thNC26thNCalmost 2 years ago

Javmor had a pretty thoughtful comment 8 years ago. Smart man who has endured his share of negative comments on his stories. This garbage is nowhere close to being on his level though.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous