All Comments on 'The Bard's New Song'

by Axelotl

Sort by:
  • 5 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago

Very nice story, Axelotl. Thank you for writing it. Certainly hits on some things I like. Also a good example of how 'truth spells' fail since not only is it reliant on the holder believing it to be true, but also that the user is choosing his words wisely to dance around how he was cheating.

Glad Leon doesn't pull a full 180. Instead he's still embarrassed, but is re-evaluating himself. As shown by the line of now being the Joker. More random, but not always in the game and that's okay.

AxelotlAxelotlabout 6 years agoAuthor

Thanks for reading it.

I don't know about very nice, it's a bit nasty, too :D Yeah, Leon is quite weaselly with his words and was good at avoiding the consequences and reality of what he was doing--for a while at least. Yes, Borso was unaware of his cheating, I'm sure he would have objected to it.

And yeah, for someone who wants to be renown as a great ladies man, he would have some trouble accepting that he also enjoys being someones' bitch. It didn't full on "turn" him, but he may have discovered a new secret kink he enjoys.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Very Ironic

I enjoyed this story very much and you managed to surprise me a couple of times! I love the whole turning of the tables dynamic and would enjoy a sequel that includes a little amazon on amazon action if you feel so inclined...

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Excellent!

Please continue writing this story,...

I'm curious what will happen in their "tent" tonight!?!

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
A very enjoyable story with great characters!

I really liked all of the characters in this story and the storyline was great too. I also really liked how you didn't make Leon an utter bastard who got what was coming to him. He felt very human and realistic to read like the other characters. Alkaia and Quinn are also great and I would love to read more about them and their travels/adventures.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous