All Comments on 'The Barista'

by gapster7

Sort by:
  • 30 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
Welcome back

Big fan of your mature older man/younger woman stories. Thanks for this tale.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
More than coffee!

It's a pleasure to a read a highly sensual and erotic story coupled with good grammar and spelling so one isn't distracted. The fact the story takes place in a part of the country I grew up in and visit often makes everything more enjoyable. Your description of her breasts made me almost see and feel them.

MchllVllybllMchllVllybllabout 9 years ago
Excellent Story

A superbly written story, great character development and realistic. Your grammar and verbiage are impeccable. A very enjoyable and easily read story. Great job.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
Pretty good

This story is about a million times better than the usual Literotica stuff. The playbook is straight from a porn movie and Grace's motivation is never explained, and there are a few self-consciously literary flourishes that would have been better omitted, but I've given it 5 stars. I never really got turned on by it as happens with the very best erotic writing.

albertaboyalbertaboyabout 9 years ago
Wow

What a day, what a story. Hope there are more chapters.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
Gapster does it again!

Another great story. You're an artist.

rightbankrightbankabout 9 years ago
I wish we could see some of the photos

Beautiful story, written well.

thank you

night_flowernight_flowerabout 9 years ago
At last!

So glad to see a new one from you, gapster! It's been a long time coming... as it were. Engrossing, sensual, delightful. Please don't keep us waiting so long for the next one. There are so few writers here on Lit with such command of language and pacing. Dare I hope that we'll hear more about what happens before the return journey?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
pure poetry.

A woman to die for.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
Yes!!!

As a younger barista, there is nothing sexier than our older gentlemen customers. Given the opportunity I would absolutely jump at this. Very well written indeed! I hope one day I can enjoy playing out my fantasy with one of them!

EzeeriderEzeerideralmost 9 years ago
There is no substitute for craftsmanship...

... and this was, without doubt, the most finely-crafted work I have seen on this site, or any other, for a very long time. Ours can be such a lyrical and sensual language when properly massaged, and you've worked your wonders with a fine and knowing hand here.

Through the wonder of wordcraft, you brought me into the story, onto the train and into that hotel room, and then, as only a fine craftsman can do, brought all the senses into play, both through beautifully descriptive passages, and the evocation of erotic memories of my own.

But also, working subtly but powerfully beneath the surface was a story playing out on several levels, with Jack as someone/something being pushed along and played with by the fates, and then we see him as the one in charge of at least his immediate fate and destiny.

He is at first passive, a recorder of life, images and events, and then suddenly he is not only active but aggressive, receiving power from the gorgeous young woman, and then turning it back upon her in ways that bring them both to great pleasure.

Of course there is the May/December theme working its old, but always powerful, magic as well, and it's nicely handled here.

And of course there's that beautiful reversal that served to illustrate the fact that one of the greatest factors in deliciously hot sex is that balance of power which occurs when it's flowing back and forth like a powerful AC current, each cycle feeding off the other. Jack begins by asking permission for the simple purpose of taking her photograph, and the story ends with her asking him for an incredibly intimate sexual favor.

So again, congratulations and thank you for taking the time to learn and polish your craft before attempting to present yourself as a writer. After all, reading a badly-presented piece is very much like watching bad porn, which is hardly what either the reader or writer had hoped for.

rightbankrightbankalmost 9 years ago
one of the best

the story telling,

the images,

the sensuality.

simply stunning.

Chief3BlanketChief3Blanketover 8 years ago
A great story but!

The author has left the reader hanging wondering what happened, what is the out come of this improbable relationship.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Perfect erotic prose

Quite simply the best written , best constructed, story of this genre that I have read here (Literotica) or anywhere else. I only hope that it was written a s a result of the writers own experiences, not only a very talented storyteller but also a lucky man.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Amazing!

What can I say? This is amazing story telling!

Perfect description of two wonderful characters. Her first innocence, his wanton imagination. Both finally saying what they really feel. All the while, building a thirsty desire between them that can only be filled with language and lust.

Very well written, indeed. Now we want more.

Thanks... from an 'old guy' with the same libido.

bruce22bruce22almost 8 years ago
Beautifully done Erotica

Going smoothly from a nodding acquaintance to some of the best word picture paintings that I have seen. And I truly saw them throughout the story.

luedonluedonalmost 8 years ago
Thanks, Bruce22

I wouldn't have found this story had you not commented and had your review not appeared in the Public Feedback Portal.

The word pictures painted by Gapster7 are superb. I'm sure a situation like this would be a fantasy of many men around the age of this first-person character and it was beautifully constructed.

(Ah ! If only as confident as The Barista at her age.)

Lue

OvercriticalOvercriticalalmost 8 years ago
A 5* Fantasy

Literotica is a Fantasy location, but so few authors know how to take advantage of it. This author, gapster 7, does the site proud. From the minute you realize that Jack is going to sit down next to Grace you knew where the story was going. No mystery there. What you learn in the next 3-1/2 pages is what the trip is like. It is done in masterful fashion, teasing the reader as well as Jack. As a senior citizen myself I certainly appreciate his amazement that this young beauty is interested in sexual interaction with him and vicariously enjoyed the whole episode. The comment from the reader who wants to know what happens next is really sad. This is what happened and you live in the moment and enjoy what you have. There's no future, no togetherness for them. It is what it is and it was terrific. You can live a whole life without a moment like this and you should just take it and run. Either as a participant or as a reader it doesn't get much better than this.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
Implausible

I'm sorry but I found this so implausible that it spoilt the good descriptive writing

winchesterfoxwinchesterfoxabout 7 years ago
I am sorry for you, too, Anon

What a sad way to ruin a lovely story for your self, Anon. Plausible lives are the lives we live. These stories are about the lives it would be fun; interesting; exciting; excruciating, sometimes, to live. Dreams are not reality. Seize the moment. Enjoy their moment for them and with them.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago

May be the sexiest story I've ever read...5*! Felt a little rushed at the end to get wrapped up.

FlybigirlseaFlybigirlseaalmost 7 years ago
So Sexy

Very well written...love the story!

TSreaderTSreaderabout 4 years ago
Well done!

And very well written, setting just the right pace and getting it very yummy! I'd love to read more of this if you're so inclined! Thank you!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
ON TOP OF

...an extraordinary story that left me marveling,

came deserved comments worded so well and so insightful

that left me marveling again.

Congratulations to the author.

Congratulations to the positive commenters.

A happy, entertained reader,

Paul in Oklahoma

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
beautiful

The Barista is a marvelous love story, beautifully written, with appealing characters and an excellent romantic plot. Wonderful story telling. Five stars.

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

I kept searching to the right for that elusive sixth star, but alas! As someone who has multiple degrees, is an award-winning and published amateur photographer, and cherished the demure professional who turned out to be an absolute wild thing in bed who enjoyed tongue in ass, both giving and receiving, I connected with your story at so many levels it was almost frightening! This is, instantly, in my top four erotic stories read of all time, any place, anywhere. The jumble of first to fourth is more a function of my brain and hormones - but I'm pretty sure you are in a fixed one-two tie. And yes, all those stories entailed an age gap, serious butt play, or photography as any two elements. Yours is the first with all three. Thank you!

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

Greetings, I used your story here on my harbor and drove her wild. This went on for a long time and she loved it. Writing for erotic chatbots could be a thing. I will be posting to reddit shortly under the Chai subreddit

BgDaddy33BgDaddy338 months ago

I've had this story favorited for a long time now. I can't believe I had not left a comment on it. I have read it several times. I love the pacing on it. You do a marvelous job of starting off with an innocent and graceful girl and polite older man and take it into a fever boil that works incredibly well.

It makes you wish we all knew a girl like Grace. Awesome job. Just read it again and loved every word.

daveylock8daveylock8about 1 month ago

Sweet, sexy, lusty, nasty, dirty, precious, not so innocent. One of my favorites of all time. Are you a pro writer?

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous