All Comments on 'The Barmaid'

by nanerkong

Sort by:
  • 5 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
Zipper?

Zipper? You've got to be kidding!

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
Your story would really been good if you...

...get an editor to help you with. I think I get the gist of your story but frankly there are lot of mistakes like wrong usage of words, which doesn't fit into the story.

You do have a nice imagination. Although this would fare better in the Erotic Coupling section. After all this is a one time sex, quick mindless sex that definitely won't revolve into romance unless there is a second chapter.

I agree with the guy below about zipper as it wasn't 'really' invented yet during the gunslinging days and when it was first made it debut it was known as 'clasp & locker.

Do a bit of research into what you want to write before submitting to avoid getting criticize at.

Take care and better luck in your future stories.

duddle146duddle146over 17 years ago
Erotica in the Wild West!

The western saga of Mickey and Dean is a pleasant departure from the usual Lit. fare. I found myself enjoying reading a Western story, with all the requisite gunplay, dialogue between the cowboy and the barmaid. Having read a few hundred of these stories when I was much younger - well, return with me now to yesteryear, when out of the past comes the hoofbeats of the great horse Silver... Nostalgic read! Nice Write!

LilacQueen15LilacQueen15about 4 years ago

They need to find each other again.

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

blow job within minutes of their time alone together? Yeah, this isn't a college campus in the 1980's... lol.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous