The Barmaid

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Oh my god! You're shot!" She gasped, her hands gravitating to the wound. He shook his head with a smile.

"A little iodine will fix her right up. The bullet didn't sink in. Let's go." He said, and they did.

* * * * * * * * * * *

She felt like she was floating as they entered the boarding house. He acquired a small bottle of iodine and a bowl of water before they made their way up to his room. If there was not blood staining his duster, she would not have known he was even shot. Once more, this was a true MAN. Before she knew it, the door to his little room was shutting behind her. The only things to adorn it was a small table and a rickety cot. That would be all they would need. She took a seat on the bed as Dean pulled his jacket off. There was an alarming amount of blood on his shirt.

"Dean..." She said, standing, reaching towards his wound. He shook his head.

"It's fine. Let me clean it up and dress it. Don't you worry your sweet little head." He gave her a kiss on her forehead to emphasize his point. He unbuttoned his shirt and peeled it off, not wincing even when he pulled the cloth off the area where it had stuck to his wound. Her eyes widened at the sight of his upper body. It was a trail-map of scars and bullet wounds. Tight, lean muscles bulged through his tanned skin, bringing her thoughts from his wound back into what may lay behind the zipper of his jeans. She watched him mechanically clean and disenfect the wound, watching his muscles move like corded steel underneath his skin. He dug some clean bandages from his pack, and then wrapped his wound tightly. He inspected the bandage, and nodded. Their eyes met. He fell upon her then, kissing her deeply, his hands devouring her body, ripping at her dress. She pawed at the massive bulge in his jeans, until she found a good hold, and rubbed it roughly. It felt as if it were going to bust the seams of his pants and pounce upon her, so fiercely did it rise at her touch. She fumbled with his zipper, he helped her along by unbuttoning his pants and dropping them to the floor. His cock LEAPT from the jeans, bobbing slowly, up and down in front of her face. It was fully engorged, it's head an angry purplish hue. And she thought his revolver was big! A giddish squeal escaped her lips and a wide, gleeful grin spread across her face. She grasped it at the base of the shaft, her pointer finger and thumb not even able to touch, being that his cock was so broad. She looked up at his gunner's eyes with a girlish excitement. He waggled his eyebrows.

"You like what you see, ma'am?" He asked. She licked her lips.

"I do sir! Now...if you'd allow me, I'd like to show you my appreciation for saving my life...twice." She said as she hungrily engulfed his veiny cock within her hot mouth. She wasted no time. She drew his cock to the back of his throat. It was a mouthful, that was for sure! Her tongue expertly danced along it's underside, drawing groans of pleasure from deep within his core. She drew back, bobbing her head across the well defined ridge where his head and shaft met. He thrust his hips in tandem with her bobbing head. She was hopelessly wet. She realized at that point that her hand had slipped under her skirt and was playing with her delicate nub. She did not remember when she had started. All that mattered was this hard, hot thing in her mouth. She swept her tongue along it's underside, drifting down to his balls, which had drawn up tightly against his body. They loosened a little at her tongue's touch. She pushed back against their weight with her tongue. Dean buried his fingers in her hair and pulled her head up, mashing her lips into his scrotum. She opened wide, taking both of his girthy eggs into her mouth. She sucked on them, tongued them, and used every trick in her disposal to make this man feel good. As she worked, head tilted, she could feel the heat coming off of the gunslinger's cock in waves. It felt heavy and good against her cheek. He pulled her head up, and laid on the bed. She made to lay next to him, but he corrected her, guiding her pelvis to his face. She straddled his strong jaw, his stubble scratching her soft thighs. She left his tongue slide in between her lips, and began to dance circles around her clit. She cooed, grinding her crotch into his nose. She rode upon waves of pleasure until she orgasmed, crying out loudly. She fell softly on the bed beside him, breathing heavily.

"That didn't take too long, ma'am. I'm hardly satisfied." He said tauntingly.

"Well sir," She said, "I'm far from done." An orgasmic smile (similar to that of a very happy drunk's) was plastered upon her face.

"Good!" He said as he removed the rest of her clothing. He took in every inch of her toned skin with a hungry eye as he kneeled between her thighs, propped up on one arm. He looked her up and down, taking her in. "Ma'am, I hope you wont think me too forward in saying that you have a beautiful body ma'am." She feigned a hurt expression.

"Well good sir, I am gravely offended! What kind of girl do you think I am?" She said tauntingly, touching her mouth in mock exasparation.

"The kind of girl that need a nice stiff cock deep inside her?"

"Exactly." She whispered, dragging her fingers across his hard pectoral muscles. He guided his cock past her swollen lips, rubbing it up and down her lips teasingly. Each time his broad head glanced her clit, she shuddered, her orgasm still leaving it's mark on her. He paused, torturously above her hole each time he made a pass, sinking it in a little deeper each time. She groaned, and on the next pass, kicked his thighs with her heels much as she would to spur a horse along. He slid it in, obligingly. It distended her vagina, plunging deep. She gasped. He drew it out agonizingly slowly, and delivered another thrust, this one more pleasurable than the first. She moaned.

"Don't stop...oh god....don't stop!" She whispered hotly into his ear as she dug her nails into his back, feeling the knotty musculature undulate under his skin as he worked. Not only did his cowboy have a thick cock, but he aimed it as well as he did his six-shooter. Every thrust brushed up against her sweet spot, which she herself had to devote serious masturbation time to find. Her pussy quivered, her body followed suit. Once more, an earth shattering orgasm overtook her. She tightened her muscles ferociously, and Dead slowed his thrusts to accomodate.

"You've already gotten off two times!" He said through a wide grin. "I save your life two times, then I get you off two times? Ma'am, I can't really see what's fair about this." A sense of well-being washed over her as her orgasm finished. The cowboy kept his ridiculous cock inside of her, and she was beginning to grow more and more tender from his gentle thrusting.

"Well sir, I just wanted to make sure I had my fill before I showed you my TRUE gratitude!"

"Oh really?" He grinned

"Mmm, hmm!" He drew himself to a kneeling position, his cock sticking up like a flagpole. "Lay on your back." Her tone left no room for questions. He did so obligingly. She straddled him, guided his rod into her depths. She bit her lips as his cock sunk in, he growled his pleasure at the sensation. She took it deep, and then gyrated her hips. Whirled that cock around inside her. She was going to give this cowboy the ride of his life. She gave it long slow teasing strokes, squeezing her muscles as hard as she could. She kept at it. Using every trick in her disposal. Whirling. Plunging. Bobbing. Rocking.

"God DAMN!" He grunted. She felt his cock swell further as she rode him like a wild-woman, her hair loose and dancing about her head. Her hands were planted firmly upon his rockily muscled upped body as she selfishly brought herself to a screaming orgasm. She didn't hold anything back. She howled like a panther as she came again. Mickey rode out her orgasm slowly, pulling and pushing him out with a delicious slowness. "Well don't stop now!" He snarled as he wrapped his hand around the back of her neck and drew her soft womanly body to his hard masculine one, and thrust with reckless abandon. He drove it in repeatedly as if his very life depended upon it, beating her pussy senseless with his massive pole. Her pussy lips were so swollen and tender that she wondered if she would ever recover from such a vaginal beating. She felt his orgasm rising, she felt his cock throb, the felt every vein in his cock stick out as if they were about to burst, them he exploded inside of her. She grunted and ground her pussy deep onto his shaft, accepting his salty load deep within her. She felt his hotness coat her insides, but she still bucked madly. His cock fired off a few more rounds in her, and her orgasm drifted away. She fell upon him then, their sweaty bodies sticking together, creating a tiny universe which only they inhabited. His semen, pooled inside of her, had nowhere to go so it sat there dumbly. She rolled to her side, and they both fell into a deep, black, dreamless slumber.

* * * * * * * * * * *

The bustle of the town's morning activity woke Mickey. She opened her eyes. They had a sad look on them, and hints of a frown tugged downward on the corners of her mouth. She didn't even need to turn and look to know that the greatest lover she ever had/will experience in her life rode out of her life as the sun rose, leaving her cold and alone in this desolate, dusty frontier town. She could still smell his scent on his vacant pillow. It filled her with a longing that she know could never be. She turned to see a piece of paper on the lone table in the room. She snatched it up. It was simple, short, and sweet. It read:

Mickey,

I will never forget you, may our paths cross again.

Dean

A sweet sadness filled her upon reading this, but she did not shed a tear. She simply smiled and relished in the dreamlike events of the night previous. Mickey pulled her dress and bodice back on, and walked out of the room with a happy grin on her face.

12