All Comments on 'The Baseball Trip Pt. 02'

by Spector_Dugan

Sort by:
  • 6 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Really Enjoying It

Interesting story and characters. Looking forward to see how it develops. Thank you.

NovengliaeNovengliaeover 6 years ago
Geographically challenged, but still fun!

You have a talent for creating tension in your stories and giving the characters depth. I'm enjoying the story line more than the sex! Definite 5 stars!

- Large beer at the Brewers game: $12

- Hotel room in Chicago: $175

- Writing that Milwaukee is west of Chicago: priceless

blackknight314blackknight314about 6 years ago
Good story.

I'm not sure of all of the body positions in the 'bug', but the self and other masturbation sounds good. I like the story line, but Kelsey is a virgin and probably not on the pill. Sara has a secret about her boy friend that she is using to keep him at arms length, but still wants self pleasuring sex. She is kind of a tease. What about Jules? Maybe we will find out tonight in bed.

All of these stories that lead to pregnancy aren't something that does it for me. Birth control makes recreational sex so much more fun.

Sex4lf57Sex4lf57almost 4 years ago

Loved the public bj! Kelsie is a little hottie!

bshell47bshell47almost 3 years ago
My DREAM VACATION

Worlds best adventure.

Can’t wait for the next chapter

Marklynda2Marklynda2over 1 year ago

Not really a baseball fan but have a couple different hot ladies play with my bat and balls might convert me! Great story, great characters and promises of great sex. I appreciate your and your Muse's imagination and abilities to bring it to your story. Thank you for sharing your vision and talents.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userSpector_Dugan@Spector_Dugan
December 2023: Unfortunately, real life got in the way one too many times this year and I am on indefinite hiatus. While I have plans to continue Prissy Krissy and the sequels to both the Poly and the Trip series (plus a bunch of new stuff), I cannot promise when you'll see...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES