The Baseball Trip Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Kelsey's long, thin fingers wrapped lovingly around my cock. She didn't do anything more than that, but it was more than enough. I did my best to show her my thanks by redoubling my efforts on her small, hungry hole.

"Hm," she grunted, her whole body tightened. Her mouth opened a bit, letting out a little gasp.

"Mm... More..."

I swished my thumb back and forth over her clitoris. More pressure, faster.

"This?"

"Y... yeah."

We were in a cycle of reciprocation now. I'd increased her pleasure so now Kelsey went to work on my own undeniable ardor. She tightened her grip and then started working the loose skin back and forth over my sensitive head. Just little jerks. No room for longer strokes. First slowly, then faster. I did my best to focus on my own work, but it was hard -- how nimbly she worked me over.

The stunning sexy blonde's body tightened. My best friend's little sister. I was gonna make little Kelsey cum. Cum so hard.

I whispered it in her ear and on the word 'sister' I swear she bucked against my hand.

"I'm gonna make my older brother's friend cum," she whispered, mimicking me. Sort of tasting at my ear as she did so.

"Do you guys think it smells a little strange in here?" Julia asked.

"N... nope," Kelsey said.

"Must be the highway -- I'm gonna turn up the A/C a bit."

"Sounds good," I said. We were getting pretty sweaty back there. Kelsey reached her left hand down the other leg of my shorts and found my balls. The shift also allowed her to run the whole length of my cock. I went from starting to spark to full on fire.

"Kelsey, I..."

"Getting close?"

"Yeah."

"Good. I want it. Please? Haven't I been so good to my older bro... my brother's friend? I want it so bad.."

So much for not talking so much. The road noise, the loud music, we could whisper pretty well and not be heard. That was good. I looked around at the car. I was going to shoot. Soon. I had a picture in my head of painting the back of the driver's seat white. That was bad.

""Kelsey, when I..."

"Don't worry baby," Kelsey cooed, "I've got you. Worked so hard. Not going to waste it. Promise."

I didn't have the slightest idea what she was going to do, but by then it hardly mattered. With nothing to do on my part but let her take me there, I redoubled my efforts on Kelsey's own journey to ecstasy. Just jammed down on her little clitty and made it sing.

Kelsey rocketed her hand back and forth on my shaft. We were both trembling. Shaking. I tried to keep my eyes on her. That fantastic face creased in concentration and impending release. I felt it. My balls. My shaft. Suddenly I shot.

With my first blast, I felt Kelsey tense, then cinch, as if her whole body was trying to wrap itself around my fingers in her snatch. She gasped -- a tight, low scream that she quickly buried in my shoulder before it could escape.

Kelsey's eruption only encouraged my own. My cock was going off like an automatic weapon. But, somehow, through each tremor, little Kelsey managed to kept my cock covered with her strong, dexterous fingers. Each blast burst against her palm.

"Hmmmm," she sighed. Curled against me. I did my best to extricate my fingers from her unwilling cunt, sticky with our sweat and her juices. Kelsey held her hand up to me, proudly, webbed with the thick strands of my sperm.

Once she was sure I'd seen it, the incredible blonde snaked out her tongue and lapped it up.

"Wow, that's much better. Better than I thought, y'know?"

I made a show of doing the same to my own recently dipped digits. Her taste was light but fragrant and I decided I wouldn't at all mind getting a sample from the source.

The rain slowed. Traffic accelerated. Our little bit of pressure had burst and we were on our way. By the time we pulled up to the stadium and parked, Kelsey and I were mostly clean. Slightly disheveled. Completely giggly. If Julia or Sarah noticed, they didn't say a word.

*

The skies stayed grey and though the rain slowed it never totally stopped. Inside the Brewers stadium, however, the roof was up and it was a perfect day for baseball. Despite the traffic, we still had plenty of time before we needed to settle into our seats. So we started to wander around the stadium to see the sights.

Sarah took her camera out and a mini tripod and took lots of pictures -- both of the players getting ready and us goofing around. She didn't pose us, just let us go around looking at the field. Every time we tried to do something silly on purpose, Sarah would stop shooting and step away from the camera.

Eventually we stopped being aware of her presence and just went around as if she wasn't there, which I guess was what she was going for. Sarah got lots of shots of us leaning over the railing, staring at the field, looking contemplative. Kelsey hugging a stuffed Bernie Brewer. Julia jotting the lineup into her scorecard. Me sipping an overly large beer.

They were silly and serious and even sometimes a little sexy. I didn't catch everything that Sarah caught with her camera and in some ways I didn't want to. It was like seeing her build up a surprise for us all, and knowing the shape of it would ruin the payoff at the end of the trip.

Once we'd done a complete circuit around the field, Sarah collapsed the tripod -- her way of announcing that the shoot was over.

"Can I see?" Julia asked. Sarah turned the camera around and handed it over gingerly. Julia looked at the little screen and thumbed through the images. "Wow, these are really good."

Sarah smiled shyly, then took the camera back, putting it into its case like secreting away a jewel. Then we headed over to our seats, three levels up, overlooking home plate. On our way there, we passed by a concession stand and my stomach grumbled. All that 'work' in the car had earned me an appetite.

"I want to get a sausage," I said, "I hear they're really good here."

"I could really go for one, too," Sarah said, "I've tried it before and could definitely go for more."

"I just had one recently and, yum, that would really hit the spot," Kelsey said.

"What the hell are you three talking about?" Julia asked.

"Sausages," Kelsey said.

"They're good," Sarah said.

"Whatever. I'm going to find our seats."

*

The sausages were good, all kidding aside. Then we sat down to watch the game. I've never been a fan of baseball indoors -- the way everything kind of echoes, like it's unreal somehow. Staged. But I'd take that over no baseball at all, which is what we would have had if not for the roof. I could see through the windows in the outfield that the weather had only gotten worse. The drive back to Chicago was going to be dramatic.

The game, however, was a real snoozer. A bunch of long, action-less innings. By the time we got to the fourth inning, it felt like it should be the sixth.

I looked over at my companions. Julia was staring forward, resting her chin on the railing like a five year old forced to attend the opera. Sarah was taking pictures again, mostly of an elderly couple fast asleep a few rows down from us. Heads lolled against each other.

Kelsey, on the other hand, was all action. She kept fidgeting -- up and down, back and forth. Tapping her fingers and bouncing her legs.

"I'm boorrrred," she said, "and hungry."

"Great," Julia said, not even looking up, "Now I know what it's gonna be like going to games with my kids."

"Sorry," Kelsey said. She stopped moving. Another half inning slogged by. This game was going nowhere. I did kind of feel bad for Kelsey. She'd been roped into a trip based around something she couldn't possibly care about. And, to be fair, she'd done her best to be game about it. But when even the die-hard fans are cooked, I can't imagine what it must be like for someone who finds these things overdone in the first place.

"I'm still really hungry, Ben," Kelsey said, quietly. Just to me. She looked at me, big blue eyes pleading.

"OK..."

"Will you come with me to get something? I won't take too long, I promise. I just want some company, OK?"

Kelsey was really working hard to convince me. As if I was really going to say 'no' to the girl that just got me off in the car. And honestly, Kelsey was so gorgeous, she was going to find that she could get guys to do all kinds of things for her. She was still the same girl inside, not yet fully aware of her powers. To some people I'm sure it came off as disingenuous. To me, though, it was just cute.

So I agreed to come along with Kelsey to get food. I also promised to get Julia and Sarah another beer. Happy pack mule, me. I slid down the aisle behind Kelsey, then let her lead me up the stairs. She didn't have much of a butt, skinny little thing, but man did I enjoy watching what she had swish in those extra short jean shorts. I'm pretty sure the half of the crowd that was still awake was watching along with me.

When we got to the top of the steps, Kelsey grabbed my hand and pulled me forward. The stadium was hardly full -- a rainy day afternoon game isn't much of an attraction -- and the upper deck was almost completely deserted. We saw probably five different concession stands with hardly a line, but Kelsey dragged me past every one of them.

"Come on," she said, "I'm craving something in particular."

Finally we got to the far corner of the stadium, out by left field, behind a closed-down souvenir stand and a fire exit. There wasn't a soul around to see and where we were standing was hidden from almost anyone anyway.

The beautiful blonde pushed me up against the concrete wall, giving me her playful little grin. Then, before I could even gasp, Kelsey spun around, ripped my shorts and boxers down, and dropped to her knees, swallowing my already engorged enormity.

"Fffffffffffuck... Kelsey!"

"God, your cock is awesome," she said, around my meat.

"Have you had many to compare?" I asked without thinking. She reached over and pinched my balls, just enough to hurt a bit.

"Shut up and take it," she said.

Well I wasn't going to argue with that logic. Kelsey took as much as she could and then just drrrraaaaagged her lips and tongue up my shaft till she reached the head, giving the crown a little kiss. Then she dove all the way back down for another go.

Kelsey was sloppy and probably used a little too much tooth but her enthusiasm more than made up for it. She couldn't get the last third in her mouth -- not for lack of trying. The tremendous teenager wasn't really ready to open her throat and I wasn't going to force her. She did her best to make up for it, though, making loud, satisfied slurping sounds as she went, like working on the world's most delicious ice cream cone. Her precious, innocent lips sealed tight around my member.

I reached down and wrapped my hands in her hair, partially for control, partially just for balance. I wished my arms were twice as long so I could grab at the girl's perky tits. That's being a guy, I guess -- getting a hungry, sloppy blowjob in public. Still looking for more.

I wanted to reciprocate what Kelsey was doing to me, but I didn't know how. "Do you want me to...?"

"No," Kelsey said, holding my gaze, "All mine."

She reinforced this by wrapping her right hand around the base of my penis, the part she couldn't get with her mouth, gripping it tightly. Possessively. She started working her hand in time with her mouth. A full production on my penis.

After cumming so hard in the car, I thought I'd be sore, or a least a bit less of a hair trigger. Instead all I could think about was how my best friend's geeky little sister -- so not geeky any more -- was going down on me. This supermodel girl with a super-duper-model body was on her knees worshipping my cock with her mouth. And I was going to blow any moment.

"Kelsey," I said, sort of rubbing at her hair. She pulled her mouth off me, hand still on my cock.

"Someone coming?" she asked.

"Well, sort of? I mean, I'm going to..."

"Oh... OK good. Awesome. Just, like, let me know before you go."

"OK."

She started sucking again, then pulled away.

"Say it, like, 'Kelsey baby, I'm coming.'"

"OK."

She went back to it, then stopped.

"But, like, really mean it."

"I'm gonna mean it."

"You know what I mean."

I leaned down a little and stroked her hair back over her ears. Held her head in place. Looked deep into those azure eyes. She had a bit of drool running down her chin. Hair askew. So fucking sexy.

"Like this? Kelsey...baaaaaby. I'm gonna cuuuummmmm."

"Yeah," she said, "Fuck. Like that."

She fed herself with cock, suckling, groaning as she took me with her tongue. Her little body shook a bit as she did. I noticed her free hand drifted down over her puss. Still above the short shorts, but pressing so hard the fingertips were almost white.

I had a thought and by then I'd learned to go with those instincts.

"Hey, Kelsey? Kels?"

She pulled off me with a plop.

"You sure you want me to say that?" I asked, "Baby?"

"Yeah - you said that so good."

"You don't want me to say something like... I dunno... Something else?"

"Like what?"

"Maybe another B word?"

"I'm sucking your cock, Ben, please don't call me a bitch."

"No. No! I was thinking more like..." I leaned over to whisper in her ear.

"OH!" Kelsey smiled, sort of dreamy. "Yeah, that's super hot. Do that."

I stood back up. Kelsey took my dick in her hand and steered it to her mouth. At the same time, she fumbled open the clasp of her shorts and jammed her hand inside. Groaning as she made contact.

Now fully enclosed in Kelsey's mouth, I wondered why I'd ever let her take me out. Like stepping back into the pool after being exposed to the cold air for just a moment. I felt warm and safe, happily ensconced within Kelsey's welcoming warmth

She did her best to diddle herself while she worked on me. Pitching to her pussy while swinging my bat was no easy feat and Kelsey was definitely struggling. But it hardly mattered. The girl just wanted it so bad she made it work and that made everything all the more marvelous.

Kelsey was practically jerking me off into her open jaw now. Lips held tight at the tip of my spear. Fist full-on stroking my stiffness. The lubrication of her saliva combined with the tightness of her grip was knee-bending.

I heard footsteps in the distance.

"Kelsey."

"So good."

"But..."

"Just do it, baby. I'm not stopping. Come on. Cum for me."

I looked up and saw a cute redhead in a Brewers jersey just standing there, staring. She looked down at Kelsey -- this incredibly beautiful, beyond real life woman just going to town on my cock. Then she looked back up at me -- big green eyes wide. I was expecting anger, disdain, but instead the stranger saw me staring and smiled. Gave me a little half thumbs up.

Kelsey dragged her tongue down the underside of my cock, pulling my attention back to her. I felt it building. My balls tightened.

"K...Kels..."

She just hummed back, the vibration taking me even closer to the edge. She started to shake a little. Shiver. Was she going to pull me out -- cum all over her face? Her chest? Or just swallow me whole? God, I couldn't even decide what would be sexier. So close now. I caught the cute redhead's eye. She licked her lips a little.

Sssssooooo clllllooooooose.

"Ha...ah!" Kelsey's hand ran even faster over her little button. Her mouth clamped down.

"Kelsey! Fuck! I'm gonna... Your big brother's gonna cum!"

The redhead's eyes widened in shock. I smiled, sort of shrugged. She gasped, but didn't go anywhere.

"AH!" Kelsey squeezed my cock even tighter, her orgasm overtaking her. And there it was. I held my eyes on her as she came. Her little blowjob double chin. The young virgin getting off on my cock.

Liquid ecstasy raced up my shaft. Exploded into Kelsey's mouth. Elevating her peak. I felt her grip me. Hold on like a safety bar on the roller coaster.

My cum bulleted into her hungry mouth. Again and again. She gulped and kept licking. Reaching for more. A bit of my cum leaked out of the side of Kelsey's mouth as she rocked back and forth with her pleasure. Her chest and cheeks glowed red.

"Come on, little Kels. Little sis. Take it. Take your big brother's cum."

"Mmmm. Mmhmmmm."

Every ejaculation was like electricity running from my toes to my hair. Kelsey held me in her mouth like my seed was the only source of life and she was going to thrive. After what felt like minutes of blast after blast my body finally relaxed. Kelsey made sure that the last few dribbles had rolled out of me. Then she let my sated, shrunken shaft slide out of her mouth.

I looked up and saw the redhead was gone. I pictured her rubbing herself off that night, thinking about what she'd seen. My cock twitched happily at the image.

"So much," Kelsey said. She opened her mouth to show me, "I must have been extra super good today to earn that."

Then she shut her mouth and made a big show of swallowing. Gulp. Gulp. Gulp. She even licked her lips a little. Then stood and gave me a peck on the cheek.

"Your cock is so awesome," she said, "I'm never getting enough of it."

*

We stopped on the way back to get beers for Julia and Sarah. The line was short, but the whole time Kelsey seemed agitated. Looking away. Pacing in place. I didn't think she regretted our meeting a moment before, but Kelsey was clearly upset about something. Then suddenly she spoke, like the words were bursting out of her beyond her control.

"I know you're not my boyfriend."

"OK..."

"Sorry, that came out really weird. I just mean... I don't want you to think I'm a slut or anything? But I also don't want you to think you owe me something now, either. We're having fun. That's all. Probably way too much fun. But that's OK. It's just... This isn't the kind of thing I do, like, ever. And..."

"I understand," I said. I reached down and grabbed her hand. "I know I... I didn't exactly see you before and clearly I'm an asshole and I'm sorry about that."

"Stop apologizing. I don't think I 'saw' me either, if that makes any sense. I'm figuring myself out and that's... It's not an excuse, exactly? It's just where I'm at."

"I get that," I said, "And for what it's worth, I'm starting to see how amazing you are, Kelsey. That doesn't mean I want a relationship or whatever. I guess I just want you to trust me. With whatever."

"That's the other thing," Kelsey's voice got quiet, "I liked sucking you. I'd do it again right now. But the ummmm.... the sibling thing?"

"Oh. Kelsey, don't worry about that."

"It's just that I don't want you to... I mean, like... You could get the wrong idea."

"Look, whatever you and Jim do on your own time is..."

"See!" she, hit me slightly on the shoulder, "That's exactly what I mean."

I took her by the arms, stared into her beautiful blue eyes.

"Kelsey, everyone has their thing. What turns them on a little extra. Doesn't mean they want it to actually happen and even if they did that doesn't make it wrong. You're just you and you should be fine with that. I'm just lucky that you trusted me enough to share it with me."

"I've always trusted you, Ben."

She said 'trusted' like it meant something more than that. Like it carried all kinds of connotations. I was starting to think that maybe the brother thing wasn't really about her brother at all, but the boy she always saw him with. Maybe.

"What about you?" Kelsey asked, "What's your... thing?"

"Me? Oh, I don't know... I really like ponies."

She stared at me for a moment, like trying to make it work in her mind. Then I winked at her. She laughed again, capped by that cute little snort.

"Sorry," she said.

"Don't be sorry. Be your beautiful, wonderful, amazing self. But never be sorry for that. OK?"

"Yeah," she smiled, "Way more than OK."