The Baseball Trip Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

We got back to our seats and I started handing out beers.

"Jeez, took you long enough," Julia said. Kelsey mumbled something about a long line.

"Did we miss anything?" I asked.

"Yeah, my buzz died like an hour ago," Julia said.

Sarah turned, holding up her camera. "Smile you two!"

Kelsey leaned in for the picture, wrapping her long arm around my shoulders. As the camera flashed, the blonde bombshell whispered in my ear.

"We're doing that again, y'know."

"What?"

"All of it. More of it. That amazing cock is mine. And maybe Sarah's if she stops being so stupid."

I dropped my beer right on the concrete steps. Had to turn right back around and get another one.

*

After the game, we piled into the car. It was late, the game felt like it had gone forever, and we still had a bit of a drive ahead. Maybe Julia was feeling sorry for me or maybe she was just tired of all the mysterious grunting noises from the back of the car, but she insisted I sit shotgun for the hour long drive to our hotel in Chicago.

As we hit the highway, I swore I heard Sarah and Kelsey whispering behind us, but I couldn't make anything out. I chalked it up to road noise and post-ejaculation paranoia.

"Man, that was a dud," Julia said, suddenly.

"There were some high points," I said.

"Feh."

The storm had made the day go dark early. Streetlights shone in the damp dark puddles of the highway. A truck roared and splashed past. The car smelled of rain and... other things that I hoped weren't obvious to the other passengers.

"Are you having fun, Julia?" I asked, suddenly concerned.

"What? On this trip? Oh hell yeah. You can't make the games good, dude."

"I know it's just..."

Julia looked at me for a moment, head to one side. Her brown hair was taut in its tail. Green eyes so large behind her glasses. Thin lips slightly pursed. My roomie was more than a little attractive. I had to acknowledge that.

"Seriously, Jules, you having fun?"

"Yeah," Julia said, "When you suggested this trip I thought it sounded good. A few weeks watching baseball, drinking beer, not stuck at home with my stupid stepdad. Then Jim dropped out and I thought... Well, it doesn't matter what I thought. Turns out Kelsey and Sarah are kinda cool, right?"

I agreed far too readily.

"It's fun, seeing everything," Julia went on, "The little farms and towns. Hills rolling off to infinity. And the different parks. I mean, I can't wait to see Wrigley and Cleveland and Pittsburgh is supposed to be awesome. And I get to share it with you. A real friend who loves this as much as I do and makes everything so... Yeah. Better than fun. Best."

I smiled, warmly, without really thinking about it.

"You?" Julia asked.

"Yeah. Best."

*

I spent most of the drive staring out into the dark, tracing the rainwater as it ran down the window. Thinking about what had happened and what was yet to cum. Er, come.

Sarah had spent pretty much the whole day ignoring me. Whether she forgave me or not was kind of not the point. It was clear that she was punishing herself by punishing me. Yet I still couldn't stop looking at her -- so sexy and desirable.

Kelsey, on the other hand, was almost too enthusiastic. I wanted to have fun, of course, I was just worried about the consequences of having FUN. If our baseball trip turned into a roadside fuck fest, I figured Julia -- my athletic, amazing roommate -- would never forgive me.

If I could just mix a little of Sarah's concern for propriety with a bit of Kelsey's ummm minxy-ness, I'd be good to go, I thought.

*

Our hotel was right off the Magnificent Mile. One room with two queen-sized beds. The girl at the desk looked a little peeved at having to hand a key to three attractive women and their male companion. Like she was trying to guilt us into giving up our bizarre grouping. Her male co-worker, on the other hand, seemed one good dose of courage away from asking to join.

As we rode up the elevator, Sarah and Kelsey agreed to share one bed, putting me and Julia in the other. Roommates, after all. What kind of trouble could two roommates get into? Jules gave me a stern warning about behaving myself, then punched me in the shoulder for good measure. It was meant to be playful, but man, that girl could hit.

I practically collapsed as soon as we got in. It had been a long day and all that luggage wasn't getting any lighter. I would have slept like that, fully clothed, splayed diagonally over the sheets, but the girls had other plans for me.

After a long day crushed into the car and then stuck next to sweaty, sausage-y baseball fans, everyone wanted a shower. After some arguing, we agreed on a rotation schedule. The girls would go hang out in the lobby so I could wash up and change in peace. Then I would wait downstairs for an hour while they all took their turns getting clean. It was not a great situation, but we made the best of it.

The girls left and I got undressed, then padded into the bathroom. There was a tiny tub/shower thing with a thin curtain and zero water pressure. It felt good to sit in the steam, though. As I soaped down, I noticed something else came up almost immediately.

Somehow, a day of stimulation had not dampened my sex drive any. A day around those three gorgeous girls was enough to get me going good, I guess, no matter what we got up to. But I ignored the urge. I mean, twice already? A man had to know his limits.

So I got out -- my balls a little blue but not bad -- and got dressed. Since I was still going downstairs, I didn't put on pajamas, just my same old t-shirt and shorts. I noticed a little stain on the left leg. Kelsey had clearly missed some of my eruption from earlier. Naughty girl. I was going to have to punish her. I found a clean pair and put those on instead. Then went downstairs.

I found the women all sitting on couches in the lobby, just chatting comfortably. Kelsey and Sarah were old friends, after all, but I was surprised at how well Julia seemed to get on with them. I guess for all her boy stuff, Julia could appreciate the girl talk sometimes, too. It wasn't just friendly chatter either -- it really seemed like she was enjoying Sarah and Kelsey's company. Laughing along with them. Arguing animatedly.

We were building something between the four of us. Getting smooshed together in the tiny car -- baseball and hotels and greasy food. Our shared adventure. Also lots of dry humping. Good bonding all around.

I sent the girls upstairs to shower, making sure they knew to save any naked pillow fights for when I got back. Then I curled up in a comfy chair, opened my iPad and started to read.

*

The next thing I knew, a hand was on my shoulder, shaking me slightly. Sarah.

"I guess I fell asleep," I stated the obvious.

"Long day."

"Long and hard," she said, then winked at me. The playful, funny Sarah had returned. Where was the cold, distant girl I'd spent all day with? Hopefully gone forever, I thought.

"Good shower?" I asked.

"Eh."

"Naked pillow fight?"

"Just for a bit before we all started making out."

"You've got such a dirty mouth," I said, looking at her thick luscious lips.

"Only for you," Sarah replied. It sounded sort of like she meant it, too. Though I couldn't imagine how that could be true. Sarah smiled at me, warmly. I smiled back and then started to stand. She reached down and held my shoulder, putting me back into place.

"Did you know they have a hot tub here?" she asked.

"Do they?"

"Yup."

"Too bad I didn't pack a bathing suit."

"Yup. Too bad."

*

I could smell the chlorine as we walked down the hall. Our hotel room key got us past the glass door and onto the tile. A long pool lead down to the hot tub on the far side. The entire area was empty. Sarah's shirt was off before we could be sure.

She shucked her pants as well, then sank into the water before I could get a good look at all her assets. Splash! Immense, wet breasts shone up at me through the steam.

"Oooo. That's really nice," she said, sinking into the water.

"Just get naked? Here?"

"I'm doing it. Not a big deal. Besides, it's nothing I haven't seen before, right?"

"Are you sure about this?"

"Am I sure I want to see your amazing, incredible, almost certainly tasty cock? Yep. Pretty sure."

"You have a really super serious boyfriend," I said.

"We're not doing anything untoward," Sarah said, "Just sitting in the hot tub."

"Untoward?"

Sarah leaned over and patted the opposite side of the tub, inviting me to sit. I guess this is the part where I was supposed to feel bad about being naked with another guy's girl. Or where I would suddenly wonder how Kelsey would feel if she knew what we were up to.

But fuck it, the sexiest woman I'd ever seen was naked in a hot tub and I no longer cared about anything except being with her. Besides, Kelsey had kinda suggested she was OK with me and Sarah, right? So I was good. Right?

I pulled off my shirt, stepped out of my shorts, then slid into the pool. The water was warm. The woman across from me, welcoming. I started to slide over but she put her hands out, stopped me. Sent me back to my side of the tub.

"No touching. OK? We just can't."

Then what were we doing here? I wanted to ask. I didn't say anything. Just settled on my side of the tub. Stared over at a lovely woman with long brown hair, lips made for kissing, chewing, sucking. Enormous breasts that seemed about two sizes too big for her body. Hairy snatch, occasionally peeking out from the swirling water. She sat there, lay her head back, looked so content. Brown skin glistening in the steam.

My erection was inevitable. The water obscured some but not all and Sarah could see what she'd done to me. What she'd built without her bare hands.

"There you are," she said, talking right to my penis, "I've missed you big guy."

Sarah reached down with her right hand and I saw she was massaging her breast. Tweaking her nipple a little. Teasing. Eyes locked on my own. Then her hand drifted lower.

"Sarah? Are you?"

"Huh? Oh. Just enjoying the hot tub. You should, too."

Without thinking, I put my hand on my cock. Slowly stroked myself, but nothing more. Sarah's hand was now beneath the water, beyond where I could really see what was going on.

Her hand emerged, dripping. She dipped two fingers into her mouth. Then put it back down again. She sort of shrugged. Smirked.

I still held my cock lazily in my right hand, letting Sarah get a running start. She had started slow, but now she was rubbing herself, hard. No pretense at doing anything else now.

"GOD, I thought about you all day. Wanted you so... So bad," Sarah said, clearly staring at my shaft through the water.

"You didn't seem like you were missing me."

"I'm sorry, Ben. I wanted to. Wanted you. But I can't. Can't control myself around that awesome, fucking cock."

I wouldn't ever get tired of women telling me that. I started to pick up speed on my shaft.

"Your tits are pretty fantastic, too."

"Oh... OH! You should feel my pussy," Sarah said, laughing a little to herself.

"You know I'd love to..."

"We... we can't."

"Because super serious boyfriend."

"Sssssuuuuuper serious. OH! Oh, fuck, Ben are you gonna cum for me? Come on Ben. Cum. Give my hungry little pussy what she wants. Please? She's been so good. Oh god Ben, please. Please cum for me."

My body was more than ready to oblige. My hand raced up and down my cock. Sarah's ample breasts bounced in the water. My legs shot out. My feet touched hers. It was like touching a live wire.

Sarah's feet pushed back at mine and her face contorted in pleasure. Her breasts shook. My cock erupted in the warm water, adding my own white bubbles to the spa.

"Oh!" Sarah cried out as she came. Then a long, low rumbling, "fffffffffffuckfuckfuckfuckfuck"

I was mumbling a similar song, Sarah's name across my lips as we shared our self-given pleasure. My cum had come from her, and hers from me. As though we really had done it to each other. One long orgasmic circuit.

I'd already emptied my sperm banks, but somehow more and more kept spurting up through the water. Sarah watched as my cum rose up through the water. Her brown eyes wide.

"That's... that's the stuff," she said. She seemed to reach out for a moment, as if to take my cum into her hand, but then stopped herself. Our orgasms slowly subsided -- in unison, just as they'd started. Our feet dropped back to the tile. Disconnected.

Sarah slowly started to step out of the pool. Her exquisite body glistened as she got out.

"See, that wasn't so hard, was it?" she asked, reaching for fa nearby towel. "No touching. No problem. Totally safe."

I didn't know whether to be insulted or aroused. Sarah raised an eyebrow at me and smiled. The tiny hotel towel barely covered her bounteous breasts.

"Same time tomorrow?" she asked.