All Comments on 'The Baseball Trip Pt. 03'

by Spector_Dugan

Sort by:
  • 14 Comments
BBeinhartBBeinhartover 6 years ago
Awesome

...enough said!

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Good story

I am looking forward to reading the rest of the chapters. I hope I do not have to wait long

General_OGeneral_Oover 6 years ago
Wow

Wonderful writing can’t wait for you to write more

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Stunning

absolutely amazing series

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Great!

I want to skip ahead...but i cant!

blackknight314blackknight314about 6 years ago
OK,

When is he going to shove his meat inside each of the besties, break Kelsey's cherry, and ring both of their bells with his'clapper'? Probably going to need a condom for Kelsey. No one better get preggers.

Jules needs to get in on this action too.

UltimateHomeBodyUltimateHomeBodyabout 6 years ago
Enjoyable

Good story, lovely pace

Sex4lf57Sex4lf57almost 4 years ago

The ultimate road trip! Hotties and baseball!! You can't beat it!! Five stars and a favorite point!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago

This last hottub scene did not work for me. The water would wash away the lubrication and make the action described painful. And his cum would be kept from leaving the tub at all. Sorry, but to me that is too much for the "suspension of disbelief" to cover, especially given the extraordinary circumstances.

bshell47bshell47almost 3 years ago
What an adventure

Best vacation story!

What’s next?

Julie needs some action

Marklynda2Marklynda2over 1 year ago

And it's a double play by Ben at third base that ends the inning! Sorry, just had to say that, lol. I am enjoying your story immensely and look forward to reading the next chapter. I applaud and appreciate your and your Muse's imagination and abilities to bring it to your story. Thank you for sharing your vision and talents.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Enjoying the story, but you should study up on female anatomy. The hymen is a fleshy piece of skin at the very opening of the vagina and is not a “hardened ring” although some are ring shaped. He wouldn’t be able to get a finger, let alone two, into her without stretching/tearing the hymen - if it was even still intact.

DantestigerDantestiger4 months ago

Seriously one of my favourite stories, I hardly ever leave comments as I tend to be late to the party but this is great. Also great fun too.

DevilbobyDevilboby24 days ago

I love your sense of humour outrageous at times but always adds to the occasion. And as I've said before "i like a a bit of fun with my sex".

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userSpector_Dugan@Spector_Dugan
December 2023: Unfortunately, real life got in the way one too many times this year and I am on indefinite hiatus. While I have plans to continue Prissy Krissy and the sequels to both the Poly and the Trip series (plus a bunch of new stuff), I cannot promise when you'll see...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES