The Baseball Trip Pt. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"And you...?" I couldn't even put the words together.

"Yes, I know about you and Kelsey," Sarah said.

"And you're not..." I said, "I mean, you're not, like, mad?"

"She's my best friend," Kelsey said. She was still trying to look serious, but it came off as silly. "We kinda tell each other everything."

"It's not like I'm being really super faithful here," Sarah said, "So why should I expect you to be?"

"I guess, I thought... I mean..." Words just completely failed me. Left me floundering in the hot tub.

"Besides," Sarah continued, "Kelsey said you made her feel really good. That makes me happy. Not angry."

I turned to look up at Kelsey.

"So when we were in the backseat that first time."

"I knew you and Sarah had already, like, tried out the seating arrangements," Kelsey said, "It was kind of a... well I don't want to say a favor, but whatever. It was a favor. Sarah told me how awesome you were and she was right. You made me cum, Ben. Like ssssoooo hard. Sarah, too. Can't get mad about that."

"So we're OK?"

"Better than OK," Kelsey said. She reached back and undid her top, letting her breasts bounce against her flat stomach. Then she splashed back down into the water. I expected Sarah to... I dunno, not freak out exactly but... Actually, at this point, I didn't know what Sarah was going to do.

The sexy brunette smiled at me, then reached back to undo the top of her one-piece. The top flopped down like a tired tongue, releasing her massive mammaries into the wild. They glistened alluringly in the bubbles.

"Nice breasts, bestie," Kelsey said.

"Nice body, buddy," Sarah said.

Then both girls gave me the sort of look that shouted. I pushed my new bathing suit down, then put it on the side of the tub, like raising a flag. Turning over a sign -- open for business.

The sexy coed brunette and the beautiful teenage blonde both nodded their approval. Then, like synchronized swimming, I saw two pairs of hands drift down under the water. A pair of bathing suits floated up to the surface. The hands stayed below.

Were we really doing this? We were really doing this. We were really doing this! I reached my own hand down to my shaft. Groaned a little as I grabbed.

"Ahhhhh," Sarah said, "Such a great cock."

"Wait till you taste it," Kelsey said. Sarah sighed. A long lungful of regret. Then she brought her hand up and licked at her juices. She looked over and saw Kelsey staring

"It's a thing. That I do. I don't know I just picked it up at some point and..."

Kelsey shrugged, dipped her own hand down, then brought it up to taste. Sarah and I both groaned in unison.

"Kinda neat, I guess," Kelsey said.

The two girls leaned back. Eyes closed. They seemed to drift off into their own world, diddling themselves faster. I, on the other hand, had to slow myself down, savoring, as I listened to the almost silent symphony we were performing together.

"I think I'm still a little drunk," Sarah said. She paused her busy little hands, then looked pointedly at both of us. "Yup. Definitely still drunk."

"It's OK," I said.

"Sure, you think it's OK," Sarah said, then laughed a little, "God I'm so fucked."

"Not nearly fucked enough," Kelsey said, "Not yet." The two friends shared a little smile. I stayed back, not wanting to get too far ahead. I could reach my destination whenever I wanted. And I knew it would be so much better if we all arrived at the same time.

I noticed Sarah and Kelsey started to focus on me, almost working too hard not to notice each other. I was the opposite -- kept shifting my gaze from girl to girl. Tried to take in both at the same time.

Kelsey was rubbing hard with one hand. Stopped. Whimpered. Switched to the other. Stopped again. A long, defeated sigh. Then she looked over at me and smiled. Like she'd found something special.

The beautiful blonde slid over so our thighs were touching. She slowly started to move her arm over and...

"No touching" Sarah said.

"That's your stupid rule," Kelsey said. She reached straight down into the water and grabbed my cock right out of my hands.

"Oh ffffuck!" I cried. Kelsey was barely able to wrap her hand around my shaft. Her little fingers looked so good against my purpling skin. I reached over and found Kelsey's bare snatch. Carefully, I dipped my fingers into her, then slid up to smear her open, aching clit.

"Seriously, Sar..." Kelsey started, but whatever she was about to say was swallowed by a long, happy groan. "Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhh I.... oh fuck... that's so nice... So good. God Ben, your fingers feel so nice. Your cock... so, so nice."

Kelsey was a bit of a talker, apparently. I wondered why I hadn't noticed this before and realized she'd had her mouth full every other time we'd done this, or had been in a place where she had to force herself to stay silent. Here and now, though, the tiny teenager was happy to let everyone know what was going on.

"Oh...oh...ohhhhhhhh. OH! Oh ffffuck. Oh yes. Fuck. Like that. Fucking rub my clitty like...Yeah...ssssooooooo nice."

OK, maybe talker wasn't doing her justice.

I felt something at my shoulder and looked over. Silent as a sex ninja, Sarah had slid over and was now sitting on my other side. I started to say something but then stopped myself. Words were stupid. Stupid sexless words.

Instead, I just reached across, pushed Sarah's hands aside, and jammed my fingers into her steaming quim.

"OH!" Sarah cried, almost in chorus with her best friend. They looked at each other across my body, smiling shyly.

I started pumping both their eager twats for all they were worth, trying to keep time. It was strange -- wonderful, glorious strange -- to be in two women at once. Kelsey's little pussy hungrily sucking at my fingers, Sarah's somehow even tighter, hugging onto my digits for dear life. I slid my hands out and found both their clits -- Kelsey's small and subtle, Sarah's great and glorious.

"Don't know if... If I wanted to watch my bestie cum," Sarah said.

"Shut up and take it, slut," Kelsey said. Her hand was still on my cock but it was barely moving. Just sort of hanging on. I felt a second hand join the first, a little bigger.

"You're the one that grabbed his dick," Sarah said.

"It's a fucking awesome dick though, right?" Kelsey said, giving me a squeeze for good measure.

"Oh, GOD yeah..." Sarah said, doing the same.

The air was filled with the sounds of skin on skin. Splashing water. Little grunts and groans. I delighted in the women with me. The way that I could just pound my fingers in an out of little Kels to make her squirm. How I could shift against Sar's G-spot and she would practically convulse. Each seemingly in my complete control. And me, clearly, in theirs. Yet neither girl seemed able to focus on their own chore at hand. Just shivered under my ministrations.

"S... Sarah?" Kelsey's voice sounded small, scared, "He's gonna make me cum. Oh, God Sarah I'm gonna cum so hard. I'm such a slut."

"It's...OH!...It's OK, Kels. I'm gonna cum, too. He's in my naughty little puss and she... she wants it so bad, she... OH!"

Sarah stiffened, pressed her immense breasts outward. Her snatch clamped down on my hand.

"Cummmmmmminnnnnng!"

"M... me tooooooooooooo!" Kelsey cried, her back arched outward almost mimicking her best friend's motions. Their pussies sucked onto my fingers. Grasped at my hands. Squeezing, begging for release.

Both girls shuddered, synchronized. Gasped and cried. Then suddenly they both relaxed. In the same moment, both women looked down at my erect cock in their hands, as if noticing it for the first time.

"Oh god," Sarah groaned.

Slowly, she jerked the loose skin up over my head and down. Then Kelsey started stroking me too, matching Sarah's time. Pumping me for my precious seed.

"I... I want..." Sarah said, "My little pussy. She... she wants it so bad."

"I don't even know how he would fit," Kelsey said.

"Oh Kels. He would stuff you so good."

Their fists rocketed up and down my shaft. Faster. Faster.

"I'd fit it all," Kelsey said, "And you. You'd be begging me to plug you up with it, you slut."

"I'll be a slut for that. For him. I'd take his cum so good," Sarah said, "I don't care how much it hurts I want it all inSIDE me."

"M... meee, too."

They both laughed a little. I reached over and put my hand back on Sarah's snatch.

"Oh... Oh Kelsey, he's touching my hungry puss again."

"Y... yeah. He's touching us."

I didn't bother with foreplay now, just rubbed both girl's clitties for all I could while they worked my cock. The two women, so different, working for the same thing. Their eyes hungry, mouths open.

"I... Getting close," I said, barely hanging on.

"You gonna cum for me?" Sarah asked.

"For us?"

Kelsey slipped a hand down around my balls. Sarah rubbed at her enormous breast.

"Come on," Sarah cheered me on, "Cummm for us Ben. Give your little sluts what they want. Need."

"Y... yeah, Ben," Kelsey said, "Cum. Don't you want to fill me up? Show me. Cum for me...OH! I need it so bad."

It built in my balls. A tingling. Then it shot up my shaft and suddenly burst -- exploded out of me. Up my legs and down my arms. A geyser of my goop shot straight into the air and splashed out of the water.

"Oh ffffuck. Cummmmmming," Sarah cried.

"Oh! OH FUCK!" Kelsey shouted. All three of us suddenly in shared ecstasy. I felt the two beautiful bodies writhe against me in rapture. Their little pussies squeezing my fingers. My cock pumping fluid in great gouts. Then we slowly floated back.

Kelsey slapped my shoulder.

"Naughty boy. Look at all that amazing cum you wasted. That should have been all over Sarah's enormous titties."

"Or in Kelsey's incredible mouth," Sarah said.

"D... do better next time," I said, sleep already grabbing hold of me. The girls each rested their heads on my shoulders, their long wet hair running down my chest.

*

Eventually we got out, got dressed, and made our way up to our hotel room. We were giggly the whole way up in the elevator. When we got to the room though, we shushed each other, acting drunker than before we'd sobered up.

Inside, the room was dark. The air conditioner droned and hummed. Julia's body was just a shadow in one of the beds. I did my best to climb in quietly. My hands smelled of chlorine. Of both girls' distinctive musks.

I drifted down, down, down.