All Comments on 'The Baseball Trip Pt. 04'

by Spector_Dugan

Sort by:
  • 12 Comments
James7594James7594over 6 years ago
Captivating series

You have done a good job so far. I don't really like Sarah much but then again, that was probably what you intended. I'm quite happy with Kelsey. Though I would personally like it if he ended up with Julia as his gf on long-term basis, preferably towards the end of the series. Then again, I think you were planning for Julia to be the gf at the end of that's what it looks like to me. Nonetheless, Awesome job and 5* as always...

J. Jamie Dupane

General_OGeneral_Oover 6 years ago
Wonderful

Really great writing wonderful story can’t wait for the rest

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Great story.

Normally I don't comment, but I just had to do so this time. Absolutely love your writing style, big fan, ever after reading dirty naked poker. Keep up the good work.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Keep Going!

Please keep going! Your characterization is great for Kelsey and Sarah and Ben, but light on Julia. I'm eager to see the next part and the four after that!

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Brings Back Memories

I was a high school senior when we got new neighbors. I was excited when I found out he was a minor league baseball player in the Boston Red Sox farm system. When he left for spring training, I began to stop by to see his wife Jennie often to ask how her husband was doing in the farm system. Jennie was only a few years older than I was, and was one of the most beautiful women I would ever meet. As the weather warmed up, she began to wear shorts and tee-shirts more often. I began to do odd jobs around the house for her. It was inevitable that we wound up in bed together. We became regular lovers. It ended as quickly as it started. He was promoted up the chain in the farm system and they moved to the east coast, New Jersey, I think. But it was a summer I will remember forever.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
So far I'm glad

I like the idea of Ben ending up with Kelsey more than Sarah, but Julia needs his Big C also...

blackknight314blackknight314about 6 years ago
Good story.

Is Kelsey bullshitting about being on the pill? I hope not. I'm liking the story waiting with a hard cock for J to open up. She wants it. Her tomboy is just to keep him close. Is she a virgin?

Oh well, what do I know, you're the writer.

Sex4lf57Sex4lf57almost 4 years ago

The breaking of her cherry was fucking hot! I'm intrigued by her statement to her brother about him watching her rub her clit. Five stars and a favorite point!

bshell47bshell47almost 3 years ago
A beautiful story

One of the best revenge fuck stories.

Looking forward to the next day.

Marklynda2Marklynda2over 1 year ago

Revenge sex with a virgin and bareback cumming inside, doesn't get much better than that! A great series just keeps getting better. I look forward to reading more. I appreciate your and your Muse's imagination and abilities to bring it to your story. Thank you for sharing your vision and talents.

Erawk13Erawk138 months ago

Just like one does not simply walk into Mordor, one does not simply sleep with a best friend's ex and not expect consequences. Sorry Jimmy boy, but you've got no right to get angry at Ben. You did the coward move by hooking up with your friend's ex w/o discussing it with him first, then you did the coward's move to lie and bail on the trip, and then you did the coward's move of telling your friend about it, on the phone, while hundreds of miles away from each other.

Great revenge plot. Personally, I was rooting for Kelsey as Sarah seems too indecisive. Damn, this series is good.

DevilbobyDevilboby19 days ago

I am thoroughly enjoying this whole series that's the joy coming to a story late, one can read through without having to wait the few weeks between episodes. So yes on to the next pt.05.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userSpector_Dugan@Spector_Dugan
9798 Followers
December 2023: Unfortunately, real life got in the way one too many times this year and I am on indefinite hiatus. While I have plans to continue Prissy Krissy and the sequels to both the Poly and the Trip series (plus a bunch of new stuff), I cannot promise when you'll see...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES