The Baseball Trip Pt. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I got on my knees and, tentatively, kind of shifted into position. My dick was still a steel bar wrapped around an iron rod so that wasn't going to be an issue. I started to lower my head, to sup at Kelsey's ample juices, but she swatted at me.

"Hang on," she told the phone, then pressed mute.

"You," she turned her head, somehow looking angry while still presenting her pussy to me in one of the most submissive positions possible, "Stop dicking around and get your dick in me."

"But..."

"You said we could try again any time and that time is now. I'll handle the phone."

"You don't want to maybe hang up first?"

With her left hand, Kelsey reached down and unmuted. With her right, she reached back and aimed my arrow at her target.

I didn't need telling twice. In one smooth motion - so much different than the first time - I slid inside little Kelsey's golden snatch.

"Ahhhhhhhh," Kelsey sighed.

"Better?" I asked.

"Much much. So much."

"Hello?" the phone asked.

"Is that all of it?" Kelsey asked me.

"Little more."

"You and your little more," Kelsey sighed, "Yes brother, I'm still here."

I was fully inside of Kelsey and I held there, again, hoping she was getting more used to the sensation. I certainly wasn't - she was, somehow, even wetter than the last time around and in this position her pussy was absolutely squuuueeeeeeezing me. Even my parts that weren't in her felt constricted by the stunning teen's incredible snatch

"Hmmmm," she said, contentedly.

"What's going on?" Jim asked.

"I thought you were apologizing to Ben," Kelsey said.

"I was. Yes, I was. Can you put him on the phone?"

Reluctantly, I reached over for my cell, but Kelsey was having none of it.

"Don't you think you should apologize to me, too?" she asked, "For making me go on this trip under false pretenses?"

"Crap. You're right, Kelsey, I'm sorry. Are you having that bad of a time?"

"No I'm having a goooooood time," Kelsey said, waggling her butt as she said it - working my cock in her pussy like running a Jolly Rancher over her tongue.

"Hang on," she said, pushing the mute button.

"Hey, Ben. That thing you said before. The back and forth and back and forth until I climax? Let's, like, get on that, K?"

Somewhere between amused and shocked, I slid my cock back and then drove forward. Kelsey's body rode with me and she sighed, loudly, before unmuting the phone.

"That is... so much better," she said.

I started sawing in and out of Kelsey's pussy. Slowly. Hands gripping her hips. Her little butt cheeks. God she felt amazing. I'd be covering her back in cum in no time if I wasn't careful.

"Ah, Ah, Ah," Kelsey panted with every thrust. She picked up the phone - quite dexterously, all things considered (though, admittedly, I was still going slow) - and switched off the speaker. I thought she was hanging up, but I was more than incorrect.

"Yes," she said to the phone, "Y... yes. No I'm not sorry, why sh... why should I be sorry? I told you, Ben's busy."

I was hitting my rhythm and so was she. Every sentence was punctuated with a shared little gasp. I reached down, around her thin thighs, and found Kelsey's little clitty with my finger.

"OH! Oh fffffFUCK!" She cried. It was a little hard pumping her while also bent around her, and Kelsey seemed to sense this. She reached back with her non-phone hand and pushed mine away. Strumming herself, while leaving me to stick with the percussion. I went back to full strokes.

"G... gonna have to... g... go soon," Kelsey said, head hanging down. Her hair wrapped around the phone. I couldn't hear the other end but it sounded like a question.

"B... Ben? I told you. He's in... inside. Right here. He's... listening," she laughed a little. A guilty, dirty, giggle.

The dirty teenager raised up the cell so I could see her switch back to speaker.

"Say hi, Ben!"

"Hi!"

"Waitaminute," I heard the phone say, "Are you two... fucking?!"

"Yup!" Kelsey cheered happily, "And it's... so... fucking... good!"

Stunned silence. Kelsey switched off the speaker and put the phone back to her ear. She rubbed at her pussy while I pounded her. Going a bit faster now. I couldn't help myself. I knew it was building. Building. I couldn't care. Kelsey's pussy seemed to just hug me tighter and tighter with each thrust. My balls ached from bouncing off her clit. From all the seed they were about to spill.

"Well maybe you should've thought of that before you slept with Ben's ex," Kelsey said, strangely matter-of-factly. The voice on the other end said something but I couldn't understand it and was too busy to try.

"Y... yes. He's in... In me right now," Kelsey continued, "Pumping me with his... big... OH Sssssssoooooo good. Y... yeah. Don't think... Don't think I'm ever gonna stop... He's pounding me. I can feel every ridge... as it rubs against my... Yeah. Oh... oh wow. He's going faster now. Getting close. Ohhh... oh FUCK yes!

Kelsey reached down with her free hand and started rubbing her clit again.

"I'm rubbing my clitty now," she told the phone, "Just like I... Just like I showed you."

My rhythm skipped and I almost fell right out of her pussy. What did she just say?

"Yeah, well. You got yours, so I'm g... I'm getting mine. Harder! Give it to me goddammit. Don't... stop... giving it... to... ME!"

Kelsey's whole body sort of cinched for a moment, then she straightened. Her pussy, somehow, tightened even more around me.

"D... did you hear that Jimmy? I j... just came. I just came on a cock. Your best friend's giant, amazing cock just made me cum so... fucking... GOOD!"

She turned her head back to look at me, "My brother says he's going to kill you."

"Not if... if your p... pussy doesn't first," I said.

"Getting close?" Kelsey asked me.

"Y... yeah."

The incredible blonde dynamo turned her head slightly and - I swear - gave me a big grin and a thumbs up. Then she went back to her call.

"OK - Jimmy I gotta go. No. Oh... fffffuck. No. Your buddy's about to cum. I'm hanging up. Yes, I'm sure he'll call you back eventually. No he's not wearing a... Well too fucking bad cause he's gonna and I'm letting him! Yes - I will. No, I won't. OK. OK. Give my love to Mom!"

Kelsey tossed the phone to the floor, then fell forward laughing hysterically, little snorts punctuating every breath. My cock slid out of her and dangled dripping on the bedspread.

"That was fucking awesome!" she said, convulsing on the bed. Well, I told her we'd go until her climax - though this wasn't exactly what I'd meant. I crawled over her and kissed her deeply. Our tongues fought for dominance. The beautiful teenager spread her legs, reached down for my cock and dragged me back inside her for the third time that night.

"Come on stud," she said, "finish me."

Ever happy to oblige, I leaned over and slid straight in.

"More," she said, "Pound me. Pump me. Fuck me like you fucking mean it."

I'd spent the whole night holding back on my baser urges - the drive to just absolutely plow the pretty girl under me. And I'd forced myself to keep calm. Like riding a sports car stuck in third, all I had wanted to do was floor it but I'd stayed my acceleration.

No more. I gave in to my baser urges and began absolutely battering the little blonde vixen into the bed with abandon. My sack slapped into her so hard it hurt. She gasped and groaned with every thrust.

Any doubt that I had about the accuracy of my actions was quickly doused as Kelsey reached down and starting jilling herself again. Her deft little fingers brushed the top of my cock. I felt the spark of satisfaction starting to grow.

"Kelsey I'm really..."

"Good. Me too. Come on, Ben. Pump me. Pump that pussy. Give it to me. Hard. Harder dammit."

I reached up and held Kelsey's wrists above her head, stretching her breasts ohhhh so lovely. She grinned, kissed my cheek. My neck. I grasped at her wrists so hard, it probably hurt, using them for leverage.

Kelsey shrieking. Babbling. Nonsense.Telling me to fuck. Fuck.

"Keep fucking meee!" she cried, "AH!"

Kelsey straightened again. I recognized her little cums now. She dropped her hand off her clit. Reached up and squeezed at her tit. Rubbed her fingers on my cheek.

"Ben. Ben you've got to... Got to cum... OK, baby? You... I know you're trying not to. You're doing such a good job. My first time. OH! But now... Now you have to cum. Need it. Please. Cum for me."

I nodded, slammed into her. I wasn't at the edge exactly but I could see it now. Started to plan my end. Not here but... but soon.

"Getting close."

"Yeah... Damn right. How's my little virgin puss? Not a virgin any more."

"So... so good."

"Like you never want to leave?"

"Yeah."

"M...me. Me too. That cock is so good. Don't want to ever let it go."

"Got to. Soon."

"I know. I will. Tell me when."

"Getting there."

I felt Kelsey slide her legs up and around me. Flexible little nymph, her pussy seemed to shrink in this new position. What had been a wet warm hug was almost choking. Drowning.

"You want to rub your..."

"N... no... too sensitive. Just... just need to cum. OK? Cum for me."

I nodded. Point of no return. I was there now. Floodgates open. Pleasure rising. My brain, my fingers, my fucking cock and in my head all I wanted was to... No. I started to slide back. Kelsey's legs held me close.

"No!" she said, "No no no."

"Kelsey, I've gotta..."

"Don't you dare. Don't you dare. Come on. Cum. Cum inside. Cum inside meeeee."

I tried to pull back again, but the little blonde was stronger than she looked and she held me close - arms and legs wrapped around. Chanting.

"Don't you dare. Don't you dare. Don't you dare."

And then I wasn't just at the edge, I was over - seed bursting out of the floodgates, racing forward, cock quivering... BURST!

Kelsey gasped and then screamed low in her throat and her body wrapped around me even tighter and

BURST

I swear I felt my fertility splash against Kelsey's pussy walls and she must have felt it too because she was squealing and squeaking as her body rocked against mine, almost shaking and

BURST

Another blast of seed sent into the beautiful blonde teenager's unprotected pussy. My eyes squeezed shut so lost in my own pleasure. Only the press of flesh, the smell of sex. Kelsey's gasps and shudders and my need to just keep filling. Keep filling her up with my cum

BURST and Burst and burstburstburst till I was empty, my cock still straining at Kelsey's little quim trying to give her more.

Kelsey's limbs loosened. So inextricably together, now the moment passed, and I slowly peeled myself off of her. She lay back, flat. Blown. I leaned over and kissed her forehead and she smiled. Slowly stretched herself up. Then she looked down at her still-splayed legs. Her pussy red, flecked with white from our cums.

"Holy crap that's a lot," Kelsey said, "Are you sure you're not a porn star?"

She reached down and cupped her hand at her now-sated snatch, scooping some of my spend. Kelsey stared at it, always the scientist. Studied.

"Hmmm," she sighed contentedly, "I don't know about baseball stuff, but that was definitely a home run. You didn't tell me it got that good, that quick."

"Doesn't always."

"Magic penis," Kelsey said. She reached down and grabbed another palm-full of sticky fluid. "Seriously?"

"I'm sorry Kelsey. You told me not to cum in you... I'll go downstairs right now. I bet there's a pharmacy open, it's not that late and I can..."

"It's cool," the beautiful teenager said, "I'm on the pill."

"Oh. Oh good! But you said..."

"I said 'don't cum in me' cause I thought I didn't want that. Then I did. Don't worry. I'm horny, not stupid."

My whole body seemed to unwind in that moment. Fuck. I really thought I'd done something awful just then. Not that it'd stopped me, exactly. Stupid brain always making me do stuff then making me guilty for it.

"So you're safe."

"Far as I know. Though you should probably fuck me again, just to be sure."

*

We cleaned up afterward, each taking a turn in the shower. I thought we might clean up together, but post-sex Kelsey was less... driven than ordinary Kelsey. It was probably for the best, my poor cock was pretty wrung out after the evening's adventure.

When we got back to bed it was still somewhat early. The other girls wouldn't be back for another hour, and so we lazed against the pillows. Kelsey drifted her hands through my chest hair and I lazily stroked at her long, blonde locks. She cooed, content.

"So," she asked, "Feeling better?"