All Comments on 'The Baseball Trip Pt. 05'

by Spector_Dugan

Sort by:
  • 14 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Awesome!

Another great installment. I've been hooked on this series since you first published part 1 and anxiously anticipate each chapter. The characters and storytelling are so vivid and interesting. Awesome work and I can't wait for the rest of the series.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Great writer

My least favorite of this series so far, but that is primarily due to the fact that Julia is the least developed character in the story at this point, and in this- her "centerpiece" episode- she is primarily characterized through her angry, dominant sexuality. (To be fair, I am just not a big fan of bdsm on any level, so that may certainly color my receptivity).

That said, your writing is still above the majority of the stories on this site, and I not only look forward to the rest of this series, but any future installments. Thank you for sharing.

blackknight314blackknight314about 6 years ago
Good story.

I'm glad Jules finally got into the story, however I wasn't thrilled that her first time with Ben was so angry. Loving sex is best, although there are exceptions. I like your writing style even if I'm not thrilled with the story line. Oh well, what do I know, you're the writer.

MikeLowreyMikeLowreyover 5 years ago

God this is getting so good! I am. It sure who I want Ben to get with. I know I’m reading this story now that it’s a year old but still. I love your style of writing. Love the story. Love the humor. Love the sex! I really think Ben has true feelings for Julia as does Julia for Ben. I also have a feeling that Sarah, is hiding a little something. Think she is growing feelsings for Ben but can sense what is between he and Julia. Kensley, I think she could be there little toy. On to the next chapter!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Hmm

Really enjoyed the first four chapters, but this one feels a bit like jumping the shark.

Sex4lf57Sex4lf57almost 4 years ago

I wasn't crazy about the violent/angry sex with Jules but it got much better in the dorm room. I can't wait to see what Day 6 brings. Five stars and a favorite point!

dr_lizardodr_lizardoabout 3 years ago

I lost it at "Ben, you don't have to raise your own hand."

bshell47bshell47almost 3 years ago
Unreal! Fantastic! Loved every page

I think Mel needed some attention from Ben.

Bring on the next city!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

I really hope you write a side story having to do with Kelsey and Jim, and their fooling around. Obviously they don't go all the way but that would be really hot!

dasgoodshitdasgoodshit12 months ago

"Clearly what we're dealing with here is what is known in the medical community as a 'magic penis.'"

WoodencavWoodencav7 months ago

It all got a bit too busy in Chapters 3 & 4 became a bit hard to follow, still a good storey. ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️

Helge623Helge6235 months ago

A thought about Julia’s aggressive sexuality. Normally I do not care for domination scenes. But this one makes sense to me based on her learning from Sarah and Kelsey about Ben’s “magic penis” and becoming angry with herself and with Ben that they’ve lived together two years and not done anything. By the way how big is his penis? And while I’m asking about size, it looks like we never will be told Sarah’s cup size either. Maybe it’s for the best. We can imagine she might be L or M for ourselves this way. AWESOME STORY!

rbell42rbell42about 2 months ago

Another awesome episode. And the addition of Mel was great.

AnonymousAnonymous3 days ago

Good story! Can't wait to see Sarah jumping on his cock

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userSpector_Dugan@Spector_Dugan
December 2023: Unfortunately, real life got in the way one too many times this year and I am on indefinite hiatus. While I have plans to continue Prissy Krissy and the sequels to both the Poly and the Trip series (plus a bunch of new stuff), I cannot promise when you'll see...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES