The Baseball Trip Pt. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The girls all blanketed by my fertile fountain. Dripping with my salty, white sperm. When I was down to a dribble, we all fell back. Finally sated.

"Fffffuck!" Mel said, staring dumbly up at the ceiling, "You guys HAVE to bring me along on your next road trip!"

"Don't think there's room in the car..." Sarah moaned and we all laughed, exhausted and complete.

*

Everyone just left their clothes on the floor and climbed into bed, mostly naked.

I stumbled over on toothpick legs and picked Julia up from the floor. I carried her over to the bed and placed her next to Mel. Kissed her forehead, lovingly. She looked up at me and smiled.

"Did I miss anything?" she asked, sleepily.

"Nah... We pretty much called it a night after you passed out."

"OK..."

I could tell she was already back in dreamworld. Kelsey and Sarah were in the other bed, wrapped around each other like lovers. Which was sort of true at this point. Their two naked bodies were such contrasts, yet both sexy and beautiful in their own way.

I did my best to clear the floor and make a place to sleep. I had brought a sleeping bag and I quietly unrolled it. Then lay down. Stared up at the ceiling. Somehow, surprisingly, still awake.

Mel's face popped over the edge of the bed.

"Magic penis," she said to me, smiled, "I'm sorry I never got the chance to try it out."

"You could always visit your friend in big, bad Buffalo, " I said, "She and I happen to live together, y'know."

"I'm gonna find a way," Mel said, "You better believe that."

She leaned even further out, then kissed me on the cheek.

The room stank of sex and pot. I didn't want to leave that moment, honestly. Surrounded by so many wonderful women all sleeping contentedly covered in my seed. But eventually I must have drifted off.