The Baseball Trip Pt. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Sarah nodded sweetly and took the keys. Kelsey practically jumped into the front passenger seat. So Julia and I squeezed into the back. Julia contorted herself into the middle and I took the window.

And just like that, we were off to Cleveland.

*

Our plan for the day was pretty packed. We had a roughly five hour drive to Cleveland followed by an actual, honest-to-God baseball game -- our first in days. I'd have been giddy even without that morning's extra special shower.

Once we were on the highway, Sarah piped up from behind the wheel.

"So, did you have fun with Mel?"

"You guys heard, huh?" I said.

"Most of Albania, heard, dude," Julia told me.

"Sorry."

"Don't be," Julia said, "I think we're all fine with you going free agent, long as you remember who your teammates are."

"I do. You are," I said, "And I'm yours. You know that right? All three of you. You're so amazing and beautiful and wonderful and as far as I'm concerned I'm yours for as long as you'll have me."

"He's so sweet when he isn't stabbing you with his cock, isn't he?" Kelsey asked.

"That's just a different kind of sweet," Julia said. Sarah didn't say anything. We'd tussled plenty, yet she was yet to get jabbed. Instead she just sort of sighed, long and low.

*

Kelsey found us a radio station and we found our way down the road. Also, Julia was finding out why everybody hated the back seat, at least at first. Sarah and Kelsey were talking merrily but Julia had to shout just to be heard and eventually she gave up.

She complained that she couldn't see anything except suitcases and, quoting here, 'a big doofy boy.' She shifted position every ten minutes or so and sighed.

"It's like, I'm crushed against all the luggage or I'm smooshed up against your sweaty body, dude."

"Yeah -- I know. I've been sitting back her practically the whole trip," I said.

"This really sucks."

"Yes -- I know. I've been sitting back here practically..."

"So why does everyone insist on sitting back here?" Julia asked. Practically shouted with frustration.

"Try sitting on his lap," Kelsey called from up front.

Julia sort of pursed her lips, like she was thinking about it. Then she shrugged and shifted over, landing her tight little bottom right on my thigh. She was wearing a pair of tan shorts and a white, wifebeater shirt -- maybe the most feminine outfit I'd ever seen her in. Seriously. It gave me a nice view of everything I might want to enjoy while Julia sat on my lap.

Of my three travelling companions, Julia was the tiniest. Sarah was not large but her ample boobs and butt made her more than a handful (in more than one way). Kelsey was supermodel skinny but she was tall. Almost as tall as me.

Julia, on the other hand, was fairly short and in great shape. She had better abs than me and her arm definition was impressive. So of the three, she was probably the easiest to uphold. Y'know, if she'd actually just sat down.

Instead, Julia continued to shuffle over my thigh like I was an adjustable La-Z-Boy and she couldn't find the right setting. Then, as if she suddenly got it, she shifted back. Her butt landed right on my crotch.

"Oh!" she said.

I was hard. Of course I was hard. I was in a car with three amazing, incredibly beautiful women, and one of them was bouncing up and down on my leg. It was going to happen. I spent more time on that trip erect than flaccid. Which, considering the girl's insistence on constantly taking care of my condition, was pretty damned impressive if I do say so myself.

"See -- isn't that better?" Sarah asked.

"Not really," Julia said, "Now his big dick is just poking me in the butt."

"Sounds much better to me," Kelsey said.

"So now what?" Julia asked.

"Try moving around," Kelsey said, "You know..."

"No, I do not 'know,'" Julia said, obviously getting frustrated.

"I mean, I could draw you a picture if you'd like," Sarah said.

"That's it? The whole big deal. You guys just sit back here and rub each other off?" Julia asked.

"We could switch seats," Kelsey said, "I'd be happy to."

"No, no. Hang on..." Julia started shifting her body, moving it along my cock so that instead of impaling her it was merely buried between her cheeks. Slowly, she ground down, then slid back and forth a bit. She grunted, either in satisfaction or further frustration I could not be sure.

I decided it was time for me to take things into my own hands once again and rested my right hand on Julia's tight tummy. I could feel her whole body working itself. Twisting and pushing, a strangely athletic endeavor, to get herself off.

The grinding felt good enough, certainly, but it was really more knowing what Julia was doing rather than feeling it that was getting me going. Her legs pumping, stomach flexing, bottom driving downward as she raced toward release.

I slid my hand up her stomach and found, to my delight, Julia wasn't wearing a bra. She had the tiniest little titties -- certainly not nonexistent, but also the smallest in the car by far. She'd told us the day before as part of Honesty Uno that she was an A-cup and I guess sometimes that stood for no cup at all.

Cupping was exactly what I was up to on the other hand, and so I reached my palms around Julia's little breasts. I knew from before that what she lacked in quantity she made up for it in quality. Her little nipples were so wonderful and erect -- begging to be sucked or pinched or just played with.

I also knew that they were sensitive as hell and so I wasted no time in using Julia's breasts to help her reach her destination. There was barely enough to hold in my hand, but I did not ever want to let go, they were so perfect and perky. I played around with each, teasing the skin, tracing the areolae, plying at her practically pin-long nips. Then I went back around in a cycle.

"Stop... teasing..." Julia grunted, still working herself up and down my shaft. If there had been any pretense of propriety, it was long gone.

Julia dragged herself up, hitched, the did it again. She seemed determined to do this on her own, but finally she gave up and let me slide my hand down the waistband of her shorts. Julia hadn't skipped underwear completely, she had some sort of panties on, but they were soaked.

I reached down through her down hairs and found her clitty, immediately setting to work. I kept my other hand on her breast, just kneading it in time to my ministrations. Julia, for her part, slid her head up and put her lips onto my earlobe.

It felt warm, sensuous -- then sharp. I cried out. Once again, Julia had bitten me.

"Sorry," she said, totally not sorry. Then she went back to sucking on my ear. I responded by twisting her tit purple, but all it did was make Julia groan. I felt her pussy pulse out a little bit of liquid. Then my athletic roommate stiffened and sighed.

She rested her head back and I slowly started to slide my hand up.

"Just... wait..."

I started to slide my hand back down.

"No no. Not that. Too... too sensitive. Just like... Remember what I did before?"

"You want me to slap you?" I asked, trying to keep quiet. We were all together in the car and yet we each had these strange little moments of privacy between us.

"Yeah. Just like..."

I reached back a little and tapped her clitty with my fingers.

"No, you pussy," Julia said, "A slap not a stroke."

I reared back a bit more and whacked her pussy with the flat of my hand - still far less than anything I'd imagine might hurt.

"Jeez, I'm gonna have to work on you," Julia said. She pulled my hand away, dragged her shorts and panties down to her knees, and then gave her pussy a slap with her own hand.

WHACK!

I'm sure the whole car heard.

"Naughty little puss," Julia said quietly, then pulled her shorts back up. "I don't do that, she starts getting unruly. Demanding all kinds of things she can't have. Like big boy Ben cock."

"I mean, if you really wanted..."

"Not in the car, Ben," Julia said, like that was the most bizarre thought in the world. "But I'm sure we'll figure something out."

Julia leaned back on my lap, leaving my member completely hard and totally unsatisfied. It was sticking out the one leg of my shorts like it was looking for an escape route.

Some way to get out and get it on.

*

About two hours in, we pulled over for a stop and decided to switch seats. Julia seemed less than impressed with the entire backseat experience and decided she wanted to drive, instead.

"It was fine," she said, "It didn't change my life, or anything. It just seemed like a lot of work for not much reward. No offense Ben -- I guess I like having you in me more than on me."

Well when she put it that way, how could I be insulted?

With Julia back behind the wheel, Sarah was sent to the back. I offered her my lap as soon as we sat down, but she shook me off.

"I can't," she said.

We pulled out of the rest stop and got back on the highway. Kelsey found a song she liked and started singing along. I stewed for a moment, then asked,

"What about last night?"

"What about it?" she replied. As if either of us could have forgotten. Sarah had watched us all contort ourselves into all kinds of pleasure. Then she'd let me cover her with my cum after I'd fucked her best friend, Kelsey.

And she'd said it. In a moment of weakness, Sarah had told me -- told the entire group -- that she was going to let me have it. Have her. At some point.

"Well..." Sarah said, "I was just watching. Y'know. I didn't. I mean... I'm sure Rob looks at stuff all the time."

"You weren't just watching," I said.

"Well, yeah. But I'm sure Rob doesn't just watch those things either. Especially when I haven't been around for a while. I'd want him to, y'know, take care of himself if he had to."

Well there was a mental image I could do without. I had no idea what the guy looked like, thankfully, and I was glad it kept me from far more graphic imaginings. Yes, yes, double standard and all that, I know. For the record, I have no issue with male sexuality. I just prefer to focus on my own, thank you very much.

"So you're saying that, as long as you don't do anything you wouldn't want your boyfriend to do, it would be OK?"

"Exactly. And if he said something, y'know, in the process. Something that he maybe meant in the heat of the moment but wouldn't actually do. I mean, I'm OK with that, too."

"Got it."

Sarah was twisting herself into quite the position here, but she was doing it with her clothes on so it wasn't nearly as much fun as it should have been.

"So," I said, "If Rob were on a long road trip in a cramped car and he was uncomfortable and the best way to sit would be on someone else's lap..."

Sarah sat and thought about this. A semi honked loudly and blew by, shaking the little Beetle with it's tailwind. Julia cursed at him, as per usual, but stayed her course.

"I think that would be OK," Sarah said, "I mean, I certainly wouldn't want my boyfriend to be uncomfortable."

With that, she got up and carefully lowered herself right down onto my cock.

"Better?" I asked.

"Oh much," Sarah agreed. She settled herself down and it was old times all over again. My prodigious-feeling penis poked himself right into place between Sarah's most important parts. Except her pendulous breasts, of course. Those would have to covered by another part of my anatomy. If I so chose.

Sarah slowly slid herself back and forth. In the sport of backseat dry humping, she was the crafty veteran, getting by on guile. The way Julia had gone, it had been equal parts pain and pleasure. I more got off on the fact that my roommate was getting off.

With Sarah it was something else. The way she slid and groaned and ground we were both a big part of it.

Sarah sat back and my penis popped right up against her sex. She moaned appreciatively. Her eyes slid closed. Her hands shot down and gripped my thighs. She was sliding faster now, more uneven. Jerky. Then suddenly she stiffened. Her nails dug into my bare flesh.

"Ahhhhhhhhhhh."

The busty brunette slowly uncoiled on me. My skin throbbed where she'd punctured me. What was it with my girls causing me so much pain in the search for their own pleasure?

"Fffffffuck, Ben. Don't know why I... Why my hungry little puss just can't get enough of that."

"We could try slapping it," I said, playfully.

"Don't you dare," Sarah said. She gave a long deep breath and I could tell she was drifting off.

Dammit. That was two girls down and I was still yet to score. But I still had one left, waiting in the on-deck circle. This inning was far from over.

*

We got to Cleveland, parked, and made our way to the stadium. The girls were all in a good mood, talking and laughing. Even Kelsey seemed excited.

"I don't know -- I guess it's been awhile since we saw a game," she said, "I mean, it's supposed to be a baseball trip. So let's watch some fucking baseball."

The Indians were already in the pennant race that year and this was a divisional matchup on a Saturday night. The park was packed, loud -- practically charged. If Wrigley had been a cinematic drama, lavishly shot with a soaring soundtrack, Cleveland was pulse-pounding action film filled with gritty set pieces and pulsing music.

I was so focused on the action that when Kelsey tapped my shoulder, clearly considering a repeat of our adventures in Milwaukee, I shrugged her off.

"After the game, I promise."

She pouted for a moment, then tried Sarah's shoulder instead. But the sexy brunette was behind her camera, totally engrossed. Of course, Sarah was looking almost everywhere but on the field, but still. Kelsey returned her attention to the game and, eventually, started cheering along with everyone else.

Baseball had been away from us for a while but now it was back and it was good. Filling. We took from it what we could and then came back for seconds.

*

I left the stadium feeling all kinds of amped up.

The game had been great, down to the wire, ending with a big win for the home team. As we walked down the concrete ramps and out to the parking lot, it seemed as though the entire stadium was in celebration -- singing and cheering. All those people thought they'd already seen the big event. But they weren't heading home to what I was about to experience.

Kelsey was clearly in the mood -- she'd practically tried to swallow my cock midway through the sixth inning before Julia stopped her. Julia, herself, had already said she wanted me, too. And Sarah... well I wasn't going to stop her from watching if that was all she wanted.

Our hotel was 20 minutes east of the city, not nearly far enough for backseat fun time. But who cared? Once we got to the hotel, all clothes were off. The whole drive, all I could think about was the night before -- all of us tangled and twisted around each other. A mass of sexual bliss. And tonight, I knew, would be even better.

Our little roadside motel was a tiny place, a monument to the wonders of concrete and asphalt. We were so close to the nearby highway, we could hear the cars rushing past. Like the waves on the ocean. Sort of.

Julia grabbed the key and we followed her up to our room. Again, we would all be sharing. But what had before been a potential impediment was now a complete catalyst. We had two Queen sized beds waiting for us. I wondered if we'd even use the one.

Before the door even closed behind us, Kelsey pressed her lips to mine. Her hands shot down, grabbed for my belt and...

"Whoa whoa whoa!" Julia shouted, "Slow down there, Cinemax."

Kelsey reluctantly released my lips and... other parts, and turned to look over at my athletic roommate. Julia was sitting on the bed, her suitcase already half open next to her. Sarah stood over to the side.

"I appreciate that things on this trip have gotten a little... out of hand," Julia said, "I understand you want to get some action -- hell, I want some too -- but not in the room with everyone else watching. That's just... creepy."

"You don't have to watch," Kelsey said.

Julia just sighed. "Look, it's not a jealousy thing. Or... I dunno, some need for everyone to stay with their dance partners. I understand and accept that I need to share. But like, everyone doing it at once? It's just not something I'm comfortable with."

"What about last night?" Kelsey asked, "You seemed OK with it then."

"Last night? Ben told me everyone passed out after I did."

"Ummmm... Sort of?" I said, "I mean, we did pass out. Eventually. I just didn't want you to feel like you'd missed out."

"So you all..."

"Pretty much," Kelsey said, "Even Sarah joined in."

"All I did was watch," Sarah said, "Mostly."

Julia sighed, exasperated. Then she stood up and started pacing.

"Guys... what we have here. I mean... If you want to go bonk each other's brains out, I'm not going to stop you. But this group thing where we all... I can't. I just can't."

"I don't see the big deal," Sarah said.

"I thought you'd be on my side," Julia said. Sarah just shrugged. I guess she enjoyed the view.

"So because you can't have any fun no one else can have fun either?" Kelsey asked.

"Look," I said, "the one thing we've done right, the one thing I'm most proud of..."

"Besides all the fucking," Kelsey said.

"Yes, besides all that," I continued, "The one thing I'm most proud of is that we've somehow managed to respect each other's feelings for the most part throughout all of this. I don't want to suddenly be screaming at each other for 300 miles. Where everyone is out to get everyone else in some fucked up mindgame. What we have is great -- more than just the fucking. It's... unique and weird and totally not sustainable. But it is working and I think we all know we've tripped over something special.

"If Julia isn't comfortable, then we shouldn't push it. There'll be plenty of other opportunities, OK?"

Kelsey groaned. She turned and tossed her suitcase on the bed. Then she perked up again. "Let's go see if this place has a pool!" she said.

"There's no pool," Julia said.

"Goddammit," Kelsey said. She threw herself on the bed. "I get it. I really do. I'm just... I really wanted to get it from someone tonight."

I did too. And despite all her rules, I was pretty sure Julia felt the same. She just didn't want... I don't know what she wanted. To have a totally bizarre sexual relationship in every way except for with the sex? I didn't understand it. But In the moment I felt like we were better off letting her have her way.

We'd all set boundaries before and we'd all broken them. It was safer to play the long game, hoping that my roomie would change tactics in the later innings.

In the meantime though, I had a hard cock and three horny women all trapped in a tight room with nothing to do but try to sleep.

"I'm sorry, Kelsey," Julia said in a way that made me think she really meant it.

"It's fine," Kelsey said, " It's just... Whatever. Just you wait until tomorrow."

Gradually we got ready for bed. Sarah and Kelsey climbed under their covers. I turned in next to Julia. We switched off the light. I closed my eyes.

Nothing. Sleep is a strange thing to slip into and sometimes you get stuck. I can feel when rest is within reach and it just... wasn't. My cock was aching. A desirable woman was lying next to me. Her bottom pressed against my thigh. And two other, also incredibly fuckable girls were just one bed over.

Suddenly the room was too warm. The covers too heavy. The room too dark or not dark enough. I felt Julia next to me, tossing and turning. I couldn't see over to the other bed, but it didn't sound like anyone was out there, either. In fact it was the opposite. Lots of loud sighs and ruffled sheets.

"Goddammit," Julia said. She stood up and walked over to the bathroom. She was wearing another shirsey and a pair of boy's boxer shorts. It was not a sexy outfit but it hardly mattered, her body was so tight.