The Baseball Trip Pt. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I heard her turn on the faucet and fill a glass of water. Then she walked back into the bedroom. The lights were still off, but she was a darkish mass standing amongst the darkness.

"Everybody's still awake?" Julia asked. We all chorused a frustrated yes.

"Fine," Julia said, "This is all my fault, I know. There's only one way to solve it. Everyone just rub one out so we can get to sleep."

Kelsey popped up like a piece of toast. "What?"

"You heard me," Julia said, "It's the only way anyone is going to be able to pass out so let's just get it over with."

"Like, take turns?" Sarah asked.

"Here, together," Julia said, "Seriously, it's not that hard."

"But you said..."

"I know what I said, Kelsey, and I'm saying that this is going to have to hold us off for now. Trust me, I'm just as worked up as anyone else here." Julia then climbed back into the bed. Immediately, she slid her shorts off and tossed them to the floor, "Dude, scooch over. You're taking up all my space."

I moved over. Julia's lithe leg flopped on top of mine. It was still super dark, but I could hear the sounds of the other two girls shifting positions, murmuring to each other. I saw Julia's hand go right down to her puss.

*SLAP* Julia smacked her center.

*SLURP* Sarah licked at her moistened fingers.

"AHHHH..." Kelsey, grabbing hold of herself.

Not one to be left behind, I quickly reached for my oh-so-solid member and started to slowly stroke. From the sounds of everyone around me, I could tell no one was wasting any time.

Unable to resist, I sat up to take a look around. Julia ran her free hand up her body and cupped her breast, squeezing it. Her other hand rubbed her clit. Her legs opened and closed like a bellows. Kelsey and Sarah were like mirror images, one hand on their clitties, the other plunged into their respective sexes. Legs all tangled. Heads back.

Kesley went first. "OH! Oh ffffffffUUUUUCK!" Her legs shot straight out.

"Hhhhnn... hhhhhnnnnn...hnnnnnnn" Sarah, as if triggered by her own bestie's explosion, began to burst as well. "HrrrrrrrrrrAAAAAHHHHHHHHHH. Ha. Ha ha." She giggled and soon Kelsey joined her. Their laughter contagious. Kelsey's little snorts peppering their titters.

Julia drew in her breath like she was in pain, but that was far from the case. She gasped, her head twisted to the side. Her legs trembled then stopped.

"Hmmmmm," Julia purred contentedly. Then she looked up and saw I was still hard.

"Dammit Ben, what are you waiting for?"

"You," I said, sheepish.

"God, you take too fucking long," Julia said.

"I thought that was a good thing," I said.

"Well just... finish up. I want to get to sleep."

I reached down and started to stroke my cock with abandon. The other three women all sat up. Suddenly I was the center of attention.

"Come on, Ben, cum," Kelsey said.

"Please," Sarah said, "Give it to us."

"Want it so bad," Kelsey said.

"Yeah dude. Give it to us. To me. Come on."

I kept going faster and faster. Focusing on each of the women. The way they eyed my cock so hungrily. Desirous and demanding.

"Clllloooooose," I said, then groaned.

"Oh God..." Sarah said, breathed, as my first spurt of semen blasted right over the bed. Kelsey made a little gasp then groaned. I shot again and this time it landed right on my roomie's shirt. Julia sighed contentedly as I did it.

"Paint her," Kelsey said, "Cover that slut."

"Yeah," Julia said, "Cover me."

Well I wasn't in a position to argue. I pointed myself upwards, hitting Julia's hair, her cheeks. Her lips. Finally, I drained down. My dick soft in my hands.

Julia's face was covered in thick white globs. She reached up and slid some down into her mouth. Then she slapped her pussy hard with her free hand.

Finally sated, I dropped back down to the bed like a sack of sand. I could already feel sleep wrapping around me.

"...get you a towel," I mumbled, as if I might actually get up.

"'s OK," Julia mumbled back, "Deal with it in the morning..."

The other bed was already silent. The dark room grew darker. I thought it to myself again. Deal with it in the morning. Yes.

The next day there would be plenty more for all of us to deal with.