All Comments on 'The Baseball Trip Pt. 07'

by Spector_Dugan

Sort by:
  • 12 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Hot, hot, hot

Great story! Keep up the good work!

General_OGeneral_Oover 6 years ago
More

Great writing

blackknight314blackknight314about 6 years ago
Good story.

I like that Jules finally got it without beating herself up. She needed to learn it was possible, even though she did use 'the slap' to prime herself.

Kelsey and Sarah finally got Jiggy with it. Now is Sarah going to find out what she has been missing only giving herself to loser Rob?

Come on Ben... Take her to paradise.

MarsPatrolMarsPatrolover 5 years ago

You ain’t whistling Dixie, Sarah!!

WildWonderfulWildWonderfulover 4 years ago
Hot!

Well that was fucking HOT!

You are such a great writer. I'm definitely inspired! 😊👍

Sex4lf57Sex4lf57almost 4 years ago

The best chapter yet! Loved how all four are now comfortable in the same room and the girls are enjoying each other too! Five stars and a favorite point!

Lone9653Lone9653almost 4 years ago
Great job!

I love baseball and enjoy erotica. You have done a superb job combining both.

IF there was any criticism, was there a missed opportunity for a “Seventh Inning Stretch” reference?? Or maybe during the 6th inning Mel was a nice “middle reliever”

Can’t wait for the Eighth and Ninth innings!!!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

The bases were fully loaded and everyone got to home. Great game.

bshell47bshell47almost 3 years ago
Another erotic session

Wish that was my vacation.

Can’t wait for the next chapter

BlackInsideBlackInsideover 1 year ago

The Baseball Trip > The Florida Trip. Sorry, it just is.

Marklynda2Marklynda26 months ago

So nice when good friends become great friends with benefits! Another well thought out and written chapter. I look forward to reading the next. I appreciate your and your Muse's imagination and abilities to bring it to your story. Thank you for sharing your vision and talents.

Helge623Helge6235 months ago

LIKE AN ASIDE TO THE AUDIENCE IN A MELODRAMA, THIS IS HILARIOUS—

—“Though it was the perfect setup for a swim, the pool area itself was completely empty, as if we were just characters in a story and someone had written us the perfect backdrop for our illicit business.”

YOU THINK MAYBE THEY REALLY ARE CHARACTERS IN SOMEONE’S STORY? HEH HEH!

FUNNY AS EVERYTHING. THANK YOU, O MOST AMAZING AUTHOR!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userSpector_Dugan@Spector_Dugan
December 2023: Unfortunately, real life got in the way one too many times this year and I am on indefinite hiatus. While I have plans to continue Prissy Krissy and the sequels to both the Poly and the Trip series (plus a bunch of new stuff), I cannot promise when you'll see...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES