The Baseball Trip Pt. 07

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She looked gorgeous. Amazing. More than I'd ever really realized. Big green eyes staring back. Cheeks a little pink from the heat or the cold or just everything around us. She looked so strong. So vulnerable. I leaned in and kissed her. Really kissed her, putting a year's worth of want and worry into one grand expression. Pouring myself in through her lips, her teeth, her tongue. My hands found her shoulders and hers dug into mine and we stood there like the whole pool was swirling and the only anchor was each other.

I tried to pull away but Julia nibbled at my lips, holding them close. Then she released me and started tasting at my cheeks. My neck. My chest.

"Fffffffuck Julia."

"You always say that."

"I know, Sarah said the same thing. I guess I just..."

"Big and dumb. That's how we like you."

I stepped back a bit.

"A joke, dude. Just a joke."

Julia leaned in and kissed my lips again. Dragged her hands around my body, then snaked down and grabbed at my cock - aching and able.

"Well, not about the big part," Julia said, "Seriously how was I living with this monster under my roof and I didn't even know it? You should've at least been forced to disclose it as part of the rental agreement."

I laughed then leaned forward, kissing Julia's impertinent, freckled nose, her blushing cheeks. Mirroring her journey on me. I ran my hands down her sides and then slid them into the suit. She jumped a little as I did and I found that satisfying. It was like we were daredevils, double-dog daring the other to go a little further a little faster. Never caring that neither would swerve first.

My hand found Julia's silky pubes and then her sex. At the same time, she pulled my waistband back and wrapped her fingers around my cock.

"Hmmmmmm," she sighed contentedly. We were still trading kisses. I took my free hand upward and again went under her bathing suit to cup Julia's tiny tit.

"I know..." she mumbled through my lips, "... not Sarah's."

"Do you really think that matters to me? I like you for who you are. And Sarah for who she is. I don't want you to be each other. I want you to be yourselves."

"See?" Julia said, giving my cock a squeeze, "Definitely not stupid."

I traced at Julia's nipple, feeling it harden in my hand. Pointing outward like a little pink needle. Satisfied that her top was primed, I stopped waiting by the entrance at her bottom and slowly slid my finger inside.

"Hm," Julia grunted. It was not a sound of satisfaction.

"Did I?"

"No no. It's just... The water is making me dry."

"Huh?"

"Water is great for lubrication. Unless you compare it to what comes out of me, in which case it might as well be sand." Then Julia stroked at my cock a little too quickly and I could see what she meant. So much for slippery - if anything this kind of hurt.

Still we kept kissing and fondling for all we were worth. I found Julia's clit and started to rub, but I could tell it wasn't really doing anything.

Julia 'hmmed' again then stepped back. She pulled my bathing suit down to my knees, then stepped forward. I slid the gusset of her suit aside and started to guide myself in. As soon as I hit her sweet spot, though, I could tell it was going to be work. Whatever moisture Julia had - and I had no doubt that there was plenty - was almost instantly wicked away by the water.

"Just... shove it in there," Julia said. But I stopped, cock sort of half hanging out of her pussy like a toothpick in a cowboy's mouth.

"No, let's..." I separated and started to climb out of the pool. Julia looked up. Steamed and paced in the water.

"Not fair," she muttered, "We can't just do it out on the sidewalk... I mean, out of the pool, we're..."

"Hotel room," I said, fixing my bathing suit at my waist.

"But the girls are..."

"Do you want to stop now?"

Julia's face set. Determined. She popped right out of the pool, grabbed my hand, and dragged me back to our hotel room, leaving a trail of chlorinated water behind us.

*

Julia didn't even bother knocking, she just threw open the door and pushed me in. Sarah and Kelsey were both lying on the bed in their pjs, watching TV.

"Hey guys," Sara said, "How was the..."

Julia shut the door behind her, then tackled me. Literally, tackled - a perfect technique shoulder drive to my sternum - onto the other bed.

"...pool?"

We were still a bit wet but Julia hardly cared, her mouth hungrily working over my body now. Down to my bathing suit drawstrings. If Julia was aware that other people were in the room, she didn't show it. Her brain had passed into another dimension, the land of Hornia, and damned if she was going to be pulled back to our own world just yet.

My cock was certainly in that same universe because he bobbed up happy and hard as soon as Julia freed him from my shorts. Bounced against my stomach and then stood at attention. He wasn't out in the world for long though because Julia's mouth quickly clamped over him - head to root -- in one big gulp.

"Hmmmmm... kinda chlorine-y," she said around my meat. Her hand went down to my balls - more gently than the last time, thank God - and stroked at the scrotum with her nails. For someone who seemed to be more about her own pleasure than mine, Julia sure did seem to enjoy supping at my schlong.

I heard a whisper and looked over. Kelsey and Sarah were both sitting next to each other on the bed, TV totally forgotten. Seeing that I saw them, they both gave me a shy little wave.

Sllllluuuuuuuurrrrrrrrp. Julia popped her head off my cock, regaining my attention (I know, who gets a blowjob and looks at other women at the same time? Boys - that's who).

Julia smiled at me, tossed her hair out of her eyes, then went back to licking. Now she was more teasing, just little kisses at my head and shaft. Long drags up my shaft with her fingers. Then she gave my erection a little affectionate clasp and sat up.

She looked at me a little guiltily, like a little girl caught eating candy off the top shelf. I smiled back. I was naked on top of the bed, blown in all senses of the word. My bathing suit was... somewhere I suppose? Head, still wet from the pool, dripping onto the pillows. A wanting, wanton brunette by my feet.

Julia brushed her hair back again and pulled the bathing suit straps down off her shoulders. Her little titties popped out proud, nipples standing oh so tall. Then Julia lifted her taut bottom off the bed and slid the suit right off. Her puss peeked at me from behind her tuft of curly brown hair.

Julia looked at me hungrily. "Enough pre-game. Let's play ball." Then she jumped up, slamming her hands into my shoulders. It was less of a kiss than just Julia pressing her face into mine. Then she reached back, found my cock and placed it at her entrance. Impaled herself in one go.

"THAT'S my boy," Julia said. Her pussy clutched at my cock - a starving mouth finally swallowing its well-awaited meal. She leaned back and laughed a little. "Seriously, why do I ever take this thing out?"

Instinctively I turned to look at Kelsey. She'd said the same thing before and I thought for sure she would have some smart remark. Only she said nothing. Just sat there next to Sarah, silently, as if afraid that making her presence known might snap the spell.

SLAP

Julia whacked her clit

SLAP

I looked up and saw Julia was gasping for breath like we were at the end instead of the beginning. Her stomach muscles flexed and I wondered at her body, this monument to what the human form could be sculpted into. Julia was not a natural - one of those people that just woke up in Olympic splendor. She worked her ass off, quite literally. Held her diet. Kept her discipline. Was never late for a class but never missed a workout either. Looking at my roommate now I saw someone I desperately admired, who I knew was better than me. Better than I deserved.

Of course it helped that my dick was buried in her twat in that moment, too.

"OK - Hope you're ready dude. Cause once I start this thing, it ain't gonna stop."

Before I could even respond. Julia started working up and back on my cock. Kelsey had ridden me like a rookie - tentative but with the fervor that comes with a first time. Julia on my dick, she was a master. Gripping and groping. Alternatively pounding me down then slow easy strokes. I was at her mercy.

"Hmmmmm... AH!" Julia stiffened, a bit of her moisture bursting out. "Good start. Gonna rub my clit a little bit." She sat up and put her hand down. Where before she'd been rough, now she was almost kind, stretching and caressing at her magical nubbin.

I heard a little gasp and looked over. Apparently it was time for Sarah and Kelsey's clitties to get some attention, too. Both girls were sitting in the same spot as if they hadn't moved, except both were naked from the waist down. If either cared about the exposure, the way their bare thighs casually touched, it didn't show. They both were busy, palms down, working their girl-y selves for all they were worth.

The three women built to a squishy chorus. A slippery symphony of rubbing themselves off. Julia shifted downward a bit, her hand now sort of trapped between our two pubises. She kept going, eyes rolling back, tongue wagging in effort.

"Fffffff... Ffffffff... fffffFFFFFUUUUUCK! FUCK THAT'S SO FUCKING GOOD!" Julia bent back, her whole body clenched like squeezing something out and sure enough a whole stream of Julia juice blasted out of her sex, soaking me all over again.

"Hrrr... ha. Hrrr... ha. Hrrr... ha," Julia laid back, blown, breathing in great wheezing heaves. "That was... AH." Another little splash. "AH. AH. AH." Three more. "Fuck. It's not... I mean... AH oooooooOOOHHHHfuck..." A bit of a bigger stream. "Not stopping. I mean... fuck. Fuckfuckfuck." Tossed her head back and forth. She started laughing, then a bit of tear ran down her face. "I don't even..." Her pussy clenched my hard, like a convulsion, "OHHHHH FUCK." A blast almost as big as the first. Julia reached down and hit her pussy HARD as I'd ever seen, but all it did was send another ejaculation over us.

"Hmmm... hmmm... hmmmm..." I looked over and saw that Kelsey and Sarah were still rubbing. Only not rubbing themselves anymore. Kelsey's long, dexterous digits were clearly buried between Sarah's legs and her deep brown hand was in the same place on her pink-ish, slender besty. The two working each other over. Kelsey's chest shook like it was sprinting to catch up to Sarah's spectacular jugs.

I felt Julia lay back even more, my cock doing it's best to bend. Would break itself in half to stay inside. Julia was still breathing hard, laughing between breaths, tears now streaming almost the same as her overexcited snatch. "Not stopping... not..."

I slid up, doing my best to stay attached, then wiped the tears off Julia's face.

"Sssssooooo good," Julia said, "Just... toooooo good, too."

"You did good out there," I said, kissing at the tears on her cheeks, "Hit the showers. I'll close it out from here."

Julia laughed, but let me slide forward so that now I was on top of her. My cock slipped out, so I reached down and put it back in scoring position. I felt Julia's lithe legs wrap around my back. Her breathing slowed. Anticipation.

She looked so beautiful then. Flushed pink with pleasure. Eyes sort of searching mine, wondering when I was going to drive it home.

So I did. One glorious stroke and I was back inside my roomie, sharing her space in a far more intimate way. I leaned forward and kissed at her ear. Nibbled at it.

"You don't cum until I tell you," I growled.

"T... too late."

"Understood?"

"Uh huh."

I drew myself back slowly. "I am just going to keep fucking you. And fucking you. And fucking you until you drop." And then, tenderly, I slid myself back inside her. Kissing her lightly on the lips as I did. I drew back and did it again, long languid strokes, letting her feel every ridge, every vein of my cock slide against her tight, wonderful walls.

I felt her cervix tighten, her legs try to push me forward.

"No, Julia. You don't go until I say so."

"Uh... Uh huh..."

"That's a girl." I kept my steady pace, angling a little differently each time, making sure that my head stroked against her g-spot as well as it could. Gradually I started moving faster. Just a little bit at a time. My kisses on Julia's face and freckles becoming less frequent as I focused on driving her into ecstasy.

"You need to rub your clitty?" I asked.

"N... no. Too sensitive. G... gonna cum anyway. Know it. Feel my cum... c... Coming."

"Not till I say."

"Kn... know. I know."

"You need to slap your clitty?" I asked.

Julia kind of laughed at that. "N... no, naughty little puss... she's getting plenty right now." Julia's chest had been pink before from her orgasm but now it was practically cherry red, her body straining to stay on the edge without going over. The more I picked up the pace, the more my brunette buddy had trouble holding together. Legs trembling. Eyes fluttering. Whole body seeming to shudder the closer she got.

"Kels, his... stuff is still in there."

At the same time, Julia and I both froze and looked over. Kelsey lay back on the bed. Legs spread. And Sarah - oh my fucking God fucking Sarah - was lying over her besty's body. Her top at Kelsey's bottom and the other way around.

"Yeah, no duh," Kelsey said, "Been dripping out of me for days. By the time I finally get it all out, that beautiful boy just fills me right back up again."

Sarah sort of shrugged, then lowered her head and started licking at Kelsey. Kelsey picked her own head up and started doing the same to Sarah. The brunette's massive breasts pressed into Kelsey's stomach. The blonde teen had clearly learned a lot from her previous experience with Mel a few days prior, but Sarah was no slouch either and they both sort of moaned into each other's other-mouth.

If the sight shook Julia from her stupor she didn't show it. Instead she just laughed and looked at me as if to say, well, we doing this? I started slowly again, but quickly picked up speed, pistoning into Julia, squeezing her breasts, her shoulders, the bed, grabbing anything for purchase to pound her harder and harder and

"HARDER!" Julia cried, "Pump me... oh pump me FULL! Come on. Give it to me."

"Mmmmmmm Sarah... you taste really good," Kelsey said. Her voice dreamy distant.

"Y... you too," Sarah said.

"Those two... s... sluts," Julia said, "They can't stop."

"None of us can," I said.

"Better not," Julia said, "Don't... ever... stop." Her words punctuated each time by me battering her into the bed. I was going full steam now. Bathed in pool water and girl cum and both of our sweat. Almost violent as I drove myself into Julia's squeezing snatch. I felt her body start to stiffen...

"Hrrr... hrrrrrrrr..."

I slowed.

"OHhhhhhh. Dammit! Why'd you...?"

"This?" I said, patting at Julia's clit, "This is mine. All of it. And it doesn't cum until it's filled all up with mine. Got it?"

"Uhhhnnnn. Nnnnnnnot g... gonna make it. Too good. Too big. That fucking cock of yours is fucking me so good and I..."

"Yes. Yes you can. Yes you will. Just hang on, Jules. Come on." I took one of Julia's stiff nips into my mouth and sucked, hard. She whimpered and I did it again. Then, finally, I released my prisoner and started working Julia again. My cock moving in and out with desperation now. Drive. The end was in the distance, I could see it now, and all I could think was faster. Harder.

"That's it! Come on, Ben. Cum. CUM! I need it so bad I need to..."

"CuuuuummmmmmMMMMIIIINNNNG!" Sarah. Is it sad or wonderful that by now I knew exactly what the sexy brunette's orgasm sounded like? So clearly that I could probably identify it as part of an investigation.

"Cum Ben. Cum on!" Julia urged me forward. Legs locked at my backside, pushing and pulling with her whole body. Nails dug deep into my back. "Plllllease Ben. CUM!"

"Oh... OH Sar! OH your tongue is... oh FUCK ME!" And that was Kelsey. Two down. Bottom of

the ninth. Time to bring the big game home.

"No more nice stuff," I told Julia, bringing my last ounce of effort into just busting her begging pussy with my cock.

"OH! Oh Ben... I... I'm ssssssssoooo close. Help me I can't help it I'm... Please Ben. Let me cum. You have to let me CUM!" Julia's face was practically purple, her pupils down to pinpricks. My whole body stiffened except for my most precious part, my penis suddenly reared back then BURSTING and Julia's eyes exploded open, her mouth hung dumb beating my shoulders purple as she threw her head back and HOWLED my name and told the world that she was "CUMMMMMMIIIIIINNNNNG OH! That big fucking cock is fucking cummming in ME!"

"That's my girl... There you go... Doing so good for me."

"Yes... So good! Oh God I'm fucking cumming so hard with your cum inSIDE me oh fuck yes! Don't stop fucking filling me UP!"

An explosion of Julia's essence shot upwards. Then another and another till I was sure she must be drained. But it kept coming. My own flooding fertility did its best to match. Blasting into her again and again. I started to slide back, thinking to splash some of my sperm on Julia's chest but her legs just held me in, her pussy greedily chugging it all down.

"Mine... all mine..." she mumbled. Her body went loose and I could feel Julia already drifting down to sleep. Her body still shaking as I my spend slowly dried up to a dribble.

Julia's hands went up to my chest, not at all affectionately, and shoved me off of her. I fell back onto the bed next to her. Arms and legs all askew. I looked over and saw Kelsey and Sarah on the other bed much in the same position as we were. All just splayed on our beds staring up at the ceiling. Sleep slowly sliding over us, satisfied.

"Well," Sarah said, "That was fun."

12