The Baseball Trip Pt. 08

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Kinda the same," Sarah said, "Kinda different."

We all shared a look at that moment, as if reality had suddenly sunk in. We'd all woken up horny and were now in some higher, super-horny state previously unquantified in human history. All of us was ready for almost anything and the day could promise only that. Anything.

Everything.

It was exciting. Honestly, a little scary. Like four of us going down the deep dive on a roller coaster. Holding each other's hands, not sure if we were screaming in wondrous delight or absolute terror.

*

For our final hour, we pulled over one last time and changed seats. Julia still didn't want to drive and she didn't trust the newly licensed Kelsey to take the wheel either so Sarah got the honor (everyone agreed she could put her shirt back on in exchange for her service). I joined Kelsey in the back -- a dangerous combination -- while Julia sat in the passenger seat. It was probably the safest place in the car, since there were only limited things you could be forced to do to someone who was driving.

Kelsey climbed onto my lap as soon as I sat down. She didn't really rub much, just sort of pressed against me. Amazing how something that once seemed so illicit could now feel this mundane.

We continued betting, but things started to slow. With the score so tight, and the city getting closer, everyone sort of froze, as if content to just run the clock out. Everyone except for Kelsey.

"Why won't anyone challenge me?" Kelsey asked, sort of pouting. She'd clearly thought that being in the back with me was going to lead to something exciting. Instead, everyone avoided her because it was well known that she was up for anything. A call station, in the poker parlance.

"Fine," Julia said, "I bet that Kelsey won't let Ben stick it in her ass."

The whole car practically gasped. Julia smirked, satisfied that she'd shut the teenager up. I could see Kelsey's eyes get a little wide. But she went on undaunted. Up for anything, indeed, Kelsey unbuckled her shorts and threw them up to the front seat.

I shucked my short as well, then I took my tool out of my boxers and held it upright.

"Holy fuck," Sarah said.

"No lube in here or anything, right?" Kelsey asked.

"I have some hand sanitizer," Julia said. Kelsey sort of thought about it, then shook her head.

Without saying a word, Kelsey sat up a bit and spread her cheeks. Then she slowly maneuvered herself downward, careful to aim me at the correct target. I felt Kelsey's tight ring try to wrap around the head of my cock, but then it stopped dead. As if there wasn't an entrance at all. The beautiful blonde gamely tried to go further, but we were stuck.

"Dammit, it won't go in!" Kelsey said. She sounded more disappointed than I'd thought.

"You need some kind of moisture," Julia said, apparently our acting expert on anal.

"I mean, his head is kind of in there..."

"I'll concede that you were willing, if not exactly able," Julia said, "But I expect an IOU at some point."

We were now in Toronto proper and Julia kindly gave Kelsey her shorts back so she could get dressed. When we pulled into the lot we did the math and realized we had finished the game all tied up.

"It's probably for the best," Kelsey said, sadly, "After everything this trip. I dunno. I guess it just feels right that everyone ends up even."

"Oh, we're all winners," Julia said, grinning wickedly, "But we still have one last game to play."

*

As worked up as we all were, somehow we managed to hold it together this time. It was our last game and I guess that sort of trumped everything else. As per usual, Sarah took out her camera, Julia kept score and Kelsey tried to convince me to fool around, to no avail. It was a good game, nothing too memorable. Just the usual weekday matchup between two teams.

I was reminded, then, of the majesty of it all. Of why I'd chosen this trip in the first place. Not to get laid -- that was a nice side benefit -- but because there's something about the game of baseball that just lifts my spirits. I'm not going to go all Ken Burns on you. I won't spend the next six paragraphs waxing lyrically about the innate inspiration of the game. Just know that I felt refreshed under the slowly setting sun.

Alive.

As the third baseman squeezed the final out into his glove, I felt my heart crack. This was really the end. The last game. This wonderful thing I'd planned so many months ago. More incredible than I'd ever imagined. It was over.

Almost.

*

Home was only a few hours away, but when we planned the trip we knew the Toronto game would end late and so we'd gotten one last hotel reservation a short walk away from the stadium.

All four of us had this nervous energy about us. We were all horny as fuck. All a bit apprehensive about what was about to happen. I mean, how did this all go down? Did we pair up or split off or...

Everything to this point had been spontaneous. We all sort of crashed into each other. Now that it felt planned, preordained, it was odd. Uncomfortable. Like getting into the final positions in Twister without ever playing the game. What made sense when taken step by step suddenly seemed ridiculous thrown together all at once.

Our trip was ending and I couldn't stop thinking -- where do we go from here?

*

Our room -- the usual two queen beds with little else -- seemed to stare back at us blankly as we got in. We flopped on the beds and stared at each other. It was strange. We were all so familiar. Too familiar really. But at the moment of truth, no one could even say the words.

"So how do we..." Sarah started to talk, then stumbled.

"Wait," Kelsey said, "Is there a pool?"

Julia shook her head. We were frozen in that moment. Willing to do everything, unable to do anything. The room practically vibrated with anticipation. Or maybe that was the A/C unit kicking in.

And then I had a thought. I walked over to where Sarah was sitting and smiled down at her. "What you said before. About taking a risk. Maybe it wouldn't be so scary if we did it together?"

She seemed to think about it, then smiled broadly.

"So, Sarah," I said, "That bed looks really uncomfortable. What do you say you sit on my lap?"

The sexy brunette smiled then stood up, eager. I put my hand on her shoulder and pushed her back down to the bed. Then, standing over her, I stripped down.

Now I was naked in front of three beautiful, fully dressed women. I should have felt nervous. Exposed. But after everything we'd done together, it was like nothing. Like we were supposed to be this way.

Sarah started to stand again, but I motioned for her to wait. Julia and Kelsey just sat there on the other bed, watching.

I reached over and lifted Sarah's shirt right over her head. I was expecting some pushback. Something. But she just sat there, pliant. My plaything. So I reached around and unsnapped her bra, careful not to touch anything other than lace and elastic. Though damn did I want to. Her pendulous breasts hung out, just begging for my hands. My mouth.

Instead I signaled that Sarah should stand. I reached down and slid her bottoms -- shorts and panties at once -- down to the floor. She stood before me in tan, naked glory. The sexiest woman I'd ever known. Seriously. Sarah's body just seemed built for fucking. I took a moment to appreciate it.

Then I sat down, penis protruding rudely. I gestured, arm extended, like welcoming her to my abode. Which I suppose was sort of the case.

Without a word, Sarah turned and planted her magnificent bottom on top of me. My penis sank between her legs, pressed down by her pussy. The head stuck out a little, as if peeking out from under her sex.

I reached around and hugged her tight, from behind.

"What?" Sarah said, seeing the other two women staring at us, "I'm just sitting on his lap."

And then Kelsey -- God bless her -- Kelsey dropped to her knees in front of both of us. She stuck out her thin, pink tongue and gave my protruding penis one long lick -- up from the root, over the head, and then right into Sarah's gash, finishing with a little slurp on the coed's erect clit. Then Kelsey smiled up at both of us. Clearly pretty pleased with herself.

The blonde teenager, without a doubt the most beautiful woman I'd ever seen, lifted off her shirt and shucked off her bottoms so she was as naked as Sarah and I. Then she leaned forward and took my cock fully into her mouth.

She suckled for a little bit, then released me and went back to Sarah's pussy. Teasing both of us. Her chin lightly rubbing my cock as she went down on Sarah. Her nose and forehead pressing into Sarah's most sensitive place while she worked me over.

In the background, I heard Julia sigh, exasperated. Looking around Sarah and over Kelsey, I saw my roommate stand up and quickly get undressed -- leaving her glasses on and her hair up, of course. I revelled in my roomie's tight, toned body. Truly, my best friend and maybe the most desirable woman I'd ever known.

Julia sort of strutted over, then slid her head around Sarah's and kissed me, full, on the lips.

"Hm!" she gasped, surprised. I looked down and saw that Sarah had taken Julia's tiny breast into her mouth.

"Sorry," Sarah said, "I couldn't help myself."

I felt a warm wet mouth engulf my member. Kelsey, making sure her presence was known. We were all wrapped around each other -- me and these three sexy, beautiful, desirable women -- and I felt like the luckiest person on earth.

Kelsey disengaged from my cock, gave Sarah's clit a goodbye kiss as well, and stood up. She pulled Julia aside. The blonde teenager looked down at Sarah and me, still pressed against each other, like we were a physics problem she needed to solve.

Then Kelsey put her hand on my chest and slowly pushed me into the bed. As I lay back, my cock naturally started pushing upward. Sarah didn't move as my member pressed up into her pubic hair, knocking lightly at her clit.

When my head hit the pillow, Kelsey walked back up to the end of the bed and took Sarah's hand. The brunette's eyes widened slightly, but then she let her friend drag her back. At first I was disappointed as Kelsey pulled Sarah away from my cock. After all, this was the closest we'd come to almost anything. Was Kelsey really going to now take the saddle for herself?

Again, Sarah let herself be posed, this time by her besty. Kelsey set up the sexy brunette so she was facing me, kneeling over my head. Her pussy hung over my mouth promisingly. Sarah's labia were flushed, open. Her clit already showing it's own little erection. I could smell her, too. After everything, I could have closed my eyes and known that it was Sarah sitting over me.

Sarah and I both looked at each other questioningly. Was she really going to do this? I thought. Am I really going to do this? I imagined Sarah was thinking. Then, before she could pull back, I leaned my head up and put my tongue at her dripping hole. Sarah sighed, content, and then let her legs relax, sinking us both down into the pillow.

I worked her for all she was worth, knowing that this was one chance -- one that would almost certainly never happen again and would possibly not last for much longer. I made love to that sexy woman's twat with my tongue. Lapped at her opening, sucked at her clit. Reached up and grasped at her tremendous, gravity-defying tits. Glorified in her little groans.

Then I felt her pick herself up. Sarah got back up on her knees.

"Sar...?"

She put her fingers to my lips and shook her head. Making sure I was watching, she took that same hand and dragged it over her puss and took a long, lingering taste of her self. Then she slowly turned around, making sure her snatch was still centered over my mouth.

Slowly, the sexy coed lowered her sex back down. My cock, till now waving in the cool air, was suddenly warm and wet -- swallowed by Sarah's mouth. As soon as her hungry little puss was within reach, I went back to work on it. Following the pattern of providing attention to every little part.

Sarah did the same, licking and stroking at me in a way that felt like it was as much about sharing affection as it was about giving pleasure. I reached up and grasped her ample ass cheeks with my hand. Squeezing and holding her in place while I continued to lick her.

Then I felt my cock go cold again and Sarah slowly sat up. With a sigh, I felt her climb off my mouth and then step to the side.

"My turn." I looked up and saw Julia standing over me. "Wow, you have a lot of bruises, dude."

"I can't imagine why," I deadpanned.

Julia didn't respond. She just climbed up and took Sarah's place, facing the same direction. Not one to complain about a meal, I quickly started on Julia's quim. She was different than Sarah obviously. Juicier. Her clit didn't stand out as much but I'd been here before and I knew what it liked.

I felt a hand on my dick, stroking slowly. I couldn't tell whose it was.

"J... Jules," I gasped, "Who's..."

"Kelsey is stroking you while she rubs herself. She's at the end of the bed. Sarah is too. They're both... OH! Ffffffuck you're good at that."

"I know my roomie's buttons," I said.

"Kelsey's leaning forward. She's gonna start..."

I felt a warm mouth surround my member. Kelsey, according to Julia. Honestly I could almost have guessed. The way she slurped at my cock. The little bit of teeth. Not the most skilled, perhaps, but certainly the most energetic.

Julia continued with her play by play.

"Sarah she's... kneeling down at Kelsey..."

I felt Kelsey groan against my cock as her besty started licking at her pussy. We were all connected now. Chained together. Sarah licking Kelsey while she sucked me while I dined on Julia.

I felt Julia's fingertips brush against my lips as she found her clit. No slapping this time, she just jammed on the accelerator, rubbing so hard and fast I had trouble staying out of her way. I did my best to get my tongue inside her and let her steer.

Then her legs snapped hard against me head. "AH!" She had me so tight, my face felt like it was turning purple. A splash of warm liquid hit my chest. Then suddenly she dropped away. I looked up and saw Julia splayed next to me, still trembling with little cums, There was a jet of girl cum like a lightning streak down to my stomach.

Kelsey was still sucking my cock, but she looked up, eyes wide. Then I saw her own body cinch as Sarah's work was done. Kelsey groaned, eyes rolled back. My cock slipped out of her mouth. Sarah popped up from behind her friend and smiled at me. Her face sticky with her friend's cum.

Kelsey and Julia both lay there like corpses. Slowly, Sarah climbed up on to the bed. She kissed my leg, my cock, my chest, then finally pressed her thick lips to mine. I tasted Kelsey on her, as she no doubt tasted Julia, but we didn't stop.

I forced my tongue forward and slid it against Sarah's. Wrapped my arms around her back. My cock was trapped between us pushing upward. Sarah ground down on it slightly. Her breasts pushed down into my chest.

"You cum?" she asked.

"Nuh uh. You?"

"Some friends we have," Sarah said, "Leaving us high and dry like this."

"Seriously. I don't suppose there's anything we can do about it at this point."

Sarah kissed me again. Hard. "I'm sure we can think of something," she said, then gasped. "OH! Someone's stroking my... Kelsey. She's rubbing my clit. Her tongue is on my... OH god. Fuck."

I felt a mouth around my balls. I glanced down and saw it was Julia, sucking at me while Kelsey worked on her friend. Stupid penis trapped in between Sarah and I.

Sarah shook, I felt her body press down on me, hard -- maybe my cock was in a good place after all. She buried her head in my chest and groaned. I felt both Kelsey and Julia disengage.

I didn't see where Julia went, but Kelsey just leaned forward, climbing on top of Sarah on top of me. She whispered something in Sarah's ear. The sexy brunette shook her head, but Kelsey kept talking. Then the tantalizing teenager slipped off the bed and walked back around to our feet.

Sarah looked up and stared at me. It was an odd face, satisfied and wanting. Maybe a little scared. I felt a hand slide between Sarah and I. Searching. It found my cock and freed it. Gave it a few small strokes.

"Someone's stroking my..."

"Kelsey," Sarah said, "That little slut."

SLAP! Kelsey whacked Sarah's ass cheek. The sexy coed cringed a little, but she didn't move. "Ben?" Sarah asked, her voice tremulous. I reached up and stroked her hair. It was smooth and cool to the touch. Silky. Kelsey was still holding my cock, but she was no longer stroking me.

"Ben? Kelsey. She's... She's holding your cock."

"I know."

"She's going to... Gonna..."

I felt Sarah shift slightly, like raising her bottom a bit, tucking it under her legs.

"Gonna do it, Sar," Kelsey said, "Gonna give it to you like you deserve."

"Oh Ben," Sarah said, "She's gonna take your cock and st... stuff it inside me. I'm so open baby and she's just gonna... My little pussy. She... She's going to try so hard but..."

I felt Kelsey twist my cock upwards. Sarah shifted herself a little more. My heart raced. Sarah searched my eyes. I looked beyond her, to what was going on at the bottom of the bed.

"She's doing it," I said, "Kelsey. She's moving my cock so it's..."

"Yeah," Sarah said, " She's gonna jam that... that fucking monster in me. Oh Ben. Don't you wish you were inside me right now? Pumping me. ..."

"But Sarah..."

"Shhh... It's OK. I mean... How is that enormous, amazing cock even going to fit?"

Sure enough, Sarah lifted herself a little more. Like she was doing a pushup. I could see between us that Kelsey was still holding my cock in one hand, opening Sarah's sex with the other.

"My little puss," Sarah said, "Shes gonna try so hard. Be so good for you, Ben. I just know she will. Try so hard to take it all. That little... slut. OH! She's gonna make me fuck you, Ben. Make me your slut."

I felt Sarah settle down a little more. I felt her nether lips kiss the head of my cock. Kelsey was still holding me straight up. Feeding me into Sarah's sex.

"Oh FUCK that's big," Sarah said, she tossed her head back and I could see tears forming in her eyes. Kelsey wasn't moving her anymore, wasn't pushing or pulling. Sarah was just sinking down onto my cock while Kelsey held me there, waiting. "Too big. Oh my tight little pussy. She wants it so bad but..."

I felt myself swallowed a little bit. My head wholly inside. Then another inch. Another. Sarah was wet as all get out but it was still slow going as she slowly took me in. She hadn't been kidding -- her pussy really was tiny. Tight. Like nothing I'd ever felt.

Kelsey let go of my base. Sarah dropped a little further. We both sighed, content, as we were finally fully joined.

"OH... Sarah... I'm inSIDE you," I said.

"Uh huh," Sarah said, "See? My pussy did so good for you. Just like I told you she would."

I looked up. Sarah's eyes looked so deep, more than I could ever fathom. She smiled almost shyly and tucked her hair behind her ear. Her breasts hung down over us. I leaned up and kissed an erect nipple. She held my head there in place. Stroked my hair.

And there it was. That thing I'd been lusting for since day one of our trip. Me and Sarah, joined. Connected. After all our other intimacies I thought that this might feel... less, somehow. It didn't. It felt like more. Like the entire universe no rotated around one cock in one pussy.

Sarah groaned and giggled. Clenched herself around my cock and dropped kisses on whatever her mouth could reach. Her pussy was beyond wet, beyond tight. It gripped me warm and dripping like holding on for dear life.