The Baseball Trip Pt. 08

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"So good..." I sighed.

"Oh God this is so much better than good. Fuck. Clearly I'm the stupidest girl alive. I could have had this... Had you... This whole time? FUCK."

I saw Kelsey come up by my side. She was examining us, like reviewing a newly constructed building, searching for flaws in the design. She looked right where my cock was buried in her besty.

"Nice!" she said, then gave Sarah a high five. The busty brunette laughed and I felt it through her pussy.

"See?" Kelsey said, "Awesome."

"So awesome."

Sarah slowly started to slide back and forth on my cock. I felt her pussy walls grrrrrrrrrriiiiiip me as she rode up to the top, then went back down to the root. It was like being held in a velvety vice. A warm, wet tube that was designed exactly to my dimensions, only a centimeter too small.

"fffffFFFFUCK Sarah! Fuck you feel so fucking amazing."

"It's so much. Too much. How can I even take all of this I feel... beyond full. Stretched. Oh BEN you're stretching me so good and I'm not ever gonna be able to stop."

I noticed Kelsey was still standing there, staring. She had a strange sort of smile playing on her face. Something kinda like pride but also lust.

"OK -- this is nice and all. But it's my turn," Kelsey said. She climbed up on the bed, facing her friend. Then she inched backward till her pussy was over my face. I couldn't see anything now, but I could feel it. Sarah wrapped tight around my cock. Kelsey pressed hard over my mouth.

"Oh FUCK! Sar... He's licking me. Feels so good and I... He... I think he's breaking me. I want it so bad"

"M... me too..." Sarah said. She started rocking back and forth on my cock. I did my best to time my tongue on Kelsey's clit to match Sarah's movements.

"My little pussy. She was so wanting. Had to let her have it."

"It's OK," Kelsey said.

"I know it's just... Don't know if I wanted my besty to watch me while I fuck another guy."

"Shut up and take it, slut. Besides, it's not another guy," Kelsey said, "It's B... Ben. Our Ben. Ours only."

Sarah bounced up and down, faster. Kelsey ground down on my mouth, harder. I felt both women building. Building on me. Their cums driving mine.

"I think he's... g... getting close," Sarah said, "Can feel him swelling in me. Oh Ben... God... I want you to fill my little pussy up so bad. She wants it all but... Can't... Not... Not on the pill. I've only ever used condoms and I'm..."

I grunted against Kelsey's pussy and she lifted up to let me talk.

"I'll warn you... when I'm about to go I'll..."

"Yeah," Sarah said.

Kelsey's pussy went right back down on my face. I could hear the two girls still talking, only distantly through Kelsey's thighs. My only focus on what was in front of me -- making the tiny teenager on top of me peak.

"OH!" Kelsey cried, "Getting close."

"Yeah. M... me too. Too close. God... Kels?" Sarah's voice got small. "I need to cum... Don't know if I can."

"Gonna... gonna help, OK? Gonna reach down and... that better?"

"OH! OH GOD, Ben our little slut is rubbing my clit. FUCK! My puss, my poor little pussy... I've never c... Never cum like this. Oh FUCK! I don't think she can take much more of... OH!"

"Sarah, I'm cu...cummmmmming!" Kelsey cried.

"M... me tooooooooo!"

I felt Kelsey slide forward as she came. I looked up. Both girls were wrapped around each other on top of me. Holding onto each other, shaking in ecstasy as both peaked. Breasts crushed. Covered in sweat. Howling and trembling through an unending earthquake of pleasure. Then Sarah's pussy CLAMPED down on my cock. Crying out for me to fill it with my fertile cum.

"G... getting CLOSE!" I shouted.

Kelsey suddenly leapt forward, tackling her best friend right off my cock. Sarah fell back to the end of the bed. Kelsey covered me like a grenade. Then she wrenched my cock upwards, aimed at her own puss, and slammed herself down.

It took that one stroke, less than a stroke. Moving from one wetness to another, the violence of Kelsey's pussy suddenly suffocating my cock, I burst.

"Oh FUCK!" My cum, intended for Sarah's unprotected pussy, poured into Kelsey. The beautiful blonde, herself coming down from her last orgasm, now rolled right into another, sparked by my ejaculation.

"CUMMMMMING!" Kelsey cried, her body bent down, now grabbing my legs and shaking. Sarah slid up and kissed her best friend, lovingly stroking her cheek as she came from my cum.

"You stole my cum," Sarah said, teasingly.

"A... all mine," Kelsey said, shaking with our shared explosion.

I filled Kelsey like machine gun fire, blasting into her hungry pussy. The ecstasy of it ever higher as I roared my orgasm.

I forced my eyes open. Panting. I saw Kelsey splayed over my legs, my cock still buried in her. Sarah was smiling, brushing her friend's hair. Lightly kissing her cheeks and eyes.

"You got her good," Sarah said, "Got us both..."

Kelsey slid off my dick, which promptly popped up into place like it hadn't already emptied itself.

"Fuck Ben," Sarah said, "How are you still..."

"Magic. Penis." Kelsey mumbled into the bed, then laughed.

I felt someone near my side and looked over. Julia. Somehow still wearing glasses.

"Wondered where you'd gone," I said.

"Ready for one last at bat?" she asked. I smiled. She climbed on to the bed next to me and spread her legs. I rolled on top of her. My cock resting at her dripping snatch. I pulled her glasses off and kissed her lightly on her freckled cheeks. She smiled at me, a sort of feminine smile I wasn't used to seeing from my Jules.

"Put me in, coach," I said. Julia laughed then reached down, aiming me at her target. I slid forward in one full stroke -- already lubricated from both Sarah and Kelsey's snatches. Tenderly, I leaned in and kissed my friend, entwined our tongues, tried to pour everything I'd ever felt about her right into her open mouth.

"Enough of this," Julia said, biting at my lip, "Fucking fuck me you fucker."

I pulled back and then drove into her with abandon. Plugged away at her hungry puss. Julia started shaking almost immediately. Sarah was tight as all fuck and Kelsey was dripping. But Julia just seemed to... fit. Maybe it was the friendship. We knew each other's rhythms in everything else, why not here, too?

"God that's good," Julia said.

"Your p... pussy. So amazing..."

I gripped Julia's shoulders so I could slam into her harder. Her back arched upwards and I took her tiny breast into my mouth. I bit down on the nipple and she cried out.

"HA aH!" I felt a little burst of liquid splash against my pubic hair. I was never going to get over that -- the way my Jules came for me.

"You gonna fill her up?" Kelsey asked. I turned and saw the blonde teenager standing next to us.

Julia reached out and grabbed Kelsey's hand. "Hey little slut. Haven't you already had your fill?"

"Not even close," Kelsey said.

"You heard the girl," Julia said, "F... Fill us... Fill us both."

Kelsey didn't need a second invitation. She jumped up onto the bed and spread her legs next to Julia. Their thighs crossed over one another, putting their pussies as close as they could.

In one motion I pulled out of Jules and ploughed into Kels. Three hard strokes into her tight, pink puss then back out and into Julia again.

It was awesome for me, but I'm sure it kinda sucked for them. Sure enough, I saw Kelsey reach over and start rubbing Julia's slit. Then, when I switched back to my roomie, I saw she did the same for little Kelsey. Both girls rubbing each other off.

"God you're sluts," Sarah said, looking over at us.

"You wish you could be this slutty," Kelsey said. Sarah nodded, clearly in agreement. Then she got up on the bed and slowly lowered herself down, putting her hungry puss right on her best friend's face.

I heard Kelsey's muffled laugh, then Sarah stiffened as her besty began lapping at her. We all settled into a rhythm, the four of us. One writhing, racking beast. Me pounding Julia, then Kelsey. The beautiful blonde's hand full of Julia's clit, her mouth wrapped around Sarah's nether lips. Sarah grunting in time with me, reaching down to rub Julia, as well.

"G... Getting close," I said.

"Me too," the women chorused.

"On... or in."

"In me," Kelsey said, "Fill me up."

"Me f... first," Julia said.

I gave Kelsey two more hard strokes, then jammed Julia full. At the same time, Kelsey grabbed hold of Julia's clit and squeezed.

"OH FUCK!" Julia screamed. An absolute fire hose of girl cum blasted out of her cunny, shooting so high it practically hit me in the face.

I kept driving myself into her. My balls building and then...

"CummmmmmMMMMMIIIIINNNNG!"

I exploded inside Julia. Like I'd never cum in my life. A long thick stream of sperm shot out of me, like I was trying to match her own ejaculation.

As if somehow my cum had gone straight through to her, Sarah suddenly snapped back. She howled, then fell to the side -- her whole body tremoring, fingers buried in her snatch.

Julia was still screaming, a long high siren's wail. Her whole body bent -- clenched. Gouts of Julia juice bursting out from her like a sprinkler on a Summer day. I did my best to stay with her. My eyes rolling back. I felt a little tug on my arm.

I pulled out of my roomie and plunged back into the beautiful blonde next to her. Kelsey cried out, her own orgasm overtaking her like a tidal wave from her toes up to her head.

My cock was still streaming sperm like it would never stop. A squall of semen blasting past the poor girl's cervix and into her womb. So much that I could already feel it leaking out around me.

I held both girls so tight. My arms wrapped around Julia. Around Kelsey. Sarah. Feeling them all clutching me back. Julia's keening down to a rasping breath. Sarah squeezing my arm and shuddering. Kelsey still bearing down. "Hrrrn... hrrrrrnnnnnn... Hrrrrrrrnnnnnn..."

I shook and seized into them. Barely able to control myself as the ecstasy coursed through me. It was all too much, all four of us writhing on the bed in a tangle of sweat and flesh

I felt my muscles slowly relax. My cock still spitting into Kelsey -- down to a drizzle. I rolled off her, my cock finally starting to fade. Sarah smiled at me, warmly, then knelt down and took my shrinking sex into her mouth, licking hungrily. He did his best, my dick, to produce a little more sperm for her to suck on, and Sarah happily lapped at my essence, at Kelsey's, at Julia's, all until my cock was covered only in her own saliva.

I heard a pained groan and rolled over. I was lying on top of poor Julia, probably crushing her ribs. The three of us slowly slid around. Like working a weird puzzle till we were all side by side. We didn't speak. Just grunted and whined. Then Sarah climbed in too and all four of us squeezed against each other in a bed built for two.

One of the girl's sighed, almost like a cat's purr, and mumbled.

"Best... trip... ever..."