All Comments on 'The Basement'

by fire_breeze

Sort by:
  • 12 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
wow

excellent writing, very descriptive especially in the beginning. keep up the great work.

corinsilviuscorinsilviusover 9 years ago
Terrific..!!

The style of writing and the intimidating suspense..!! Simply wow. :D

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago

Fire_breeze - well done! This one will be replaying in my head for a while.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
suprise

Very well written! And a surprise at the end, although i had a feeling, I wasnt sure!

NessaNicoleNessaNicoleover 9 years ago
hmmm

It is decent enough, I think though if you hadn't put the part in about her love coming home, it wouldn't have given it away for me.

Zach_lost_in_AusZach_lost_in_Ausover 9 years ago

Thought provoking, challenging and written with an uncompromising, uncomfortable edge that made it compelling. Well done. Lit should be about the boundaries of the mind not just meccano kit porn. Thank you.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Trigger Warning?

Very nicely written story. But the trigger warning nonsense almost dissuaded me from reading. Anyone who claims to need a trigger warning is a professional victim and self confessed weakling.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Could have, should have, would have...

This had the potential for greatness, but there were two problems with it. One, it didn't seem like you bothered to take even a cursory glance at it to do some editing because it's overflowing with typos, and mistakes which is distracting.

Two, while written well, there was no sense of who they were. No character development. No sense of their personalities. So, the emotion that you were trying to instill fell flat. He walks in, and starts abusing her. It's random, so I didn't feel anything. That's what you want people to do.... feel.

You have a great style though. Keep going. Just bring the characters to life a little more, or no one will care if they get abused.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago

I have no idea where the previous commentator got that your story was filled with spelling mistake, but it seems that they haven't heard of BRITISH spelling hahaha.

Great story, breezey. Keep it up, I love how you bring a slice of life alive.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
Another

Well written thought out story. It was thought provoking and erotic in ways I didn't expect. 5 Stars

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

It's hard for me to realize that her husband/lover could treat her that rough, her resisting and him being aggressive sure, that's part of the game they should have been playing, but no permanent scars or heavy bruising, thats beyond the kink.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous