The Basketball Team Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Ha ha," Devon laughed as she lapped at his dick, "This mom is great!"

Devon took Parker into the living room, where Tom was sitting bitterly on the couch watching television. They sat down on the couch and began watching as well.

Soon after, Meat emerged with his limp cock visible as a bulge in his trousers, which he was still pulling up. Lilly followed shortly after that, dressed in a low cut t-shirt, some short jean shorts, and still smelling distinctly like semen.

"Sit here, girl," Devon called, and Lilly dug her round butt into the boy's lap. He gave her tits a quick squeeze, and she put her arm around him and turned to watch tv.

The show was some cop drama, a marathon set to last all day. As they watched together, Devon's arms traveled around Lilly's body. A hand would slide down the back of her pants, rest there for a while, then slide back up and around to grope at her breasts. He grabbed her thighs, ran his fingers through her arms, teased her nipples, and even slid some fingers around her swelling pussy lips.

Eventually, as the basketball stud leaned in to plant his lips against the sultry pink lips of the wife and mother, Tom cried out:

"Get away from my wife you fucking prick!"

Devon didn't even stop. He let his tongue trace the lips of the woman, kissed her deeply, but motioned slowly with his hand at the disobedient husband. Meat stood up, grabbed the man by the collar, and dragged him outside. From inside, they could all hear the sound of the car starting up and driving away.

"Where's he going?" Parker asked.

"He'll be fine," answered Devon, taking a small break before kissing and groping the boy's mother some more.

Parker tried to watched television as the boy and his mother kissed on the couch next to him. After a few minutes, there was a knock at the door and Parker went and answered it.

Standing there was Meghan, the blonde and busty head of the cheerleaders and Devon's girlfriend, as well as Nathalie, Meat's young and sexy hook up partner.

Meghan greeted Parker with a big hug, and he felt her breasts squish up against his chest. He nodded to Nathalie, and the two girls rushed to the couch where they joined Lilly in curling up against Devon and Meat.

Seeing that the couch was full, Parker took a seat on the floor. Lilly turned on a movie, and the four on the couch snuggled together with Parker beneath them watching.

On the couch, the hands spread everywhere. Meat ran his overs Natalie's thighs, her stomach, her chest. He slipped a finger down the elastic of her panties, exploring her pussy and making her stifle a moan. Devon used his left hand to squeeze the big brown tits of Lilly, while his right hand cupped Meghan's rosy white breasts.

Nobody did anything too extreme, but by the end of the two hour movie, everyone on the couch was feeling a little hot and heavy.

"Shit!" Meghan yelled, looking at the clock on her phone, "Devon, we have a dinner that starts in like thirty minutes and we still need to get ready."

"Okay, babe," Devon said, standing up off the couch. He planted a big kiss on Lilly's neck, right near the top of her bosom, and the mom giggled.

Grabbing Meghan around the waist, the two walked out the door. "See you all later," Devon shouted to everyone.

Natalie grabbed the remote and turned on a program she liked to watch.

"It is getting late," Lilly noted, "Are you two staying for dinner?"

Meat and Natalie said they were, and so Lilly stood up from the couch.

"I can go get something started," the mother said, her hips swaying sensually as she waltzed through the frame of the door.

"I think I can help whip up something tasty," Meat offered, getting up and following Lilly into the kitchen. Parker took a spot on the vacant couch with Natalie.

"Nice house you have," the girl said to Parker. The two had never really spoken before, though Parker knew they were in the same AP Biology class. He also knew that Natalie was August in the cheerleader sexy calendar, and he had flipped to that month many nights when spanking his meat to their young sexy bodies. Natalie in particular was great to jack to because she had the largest breasts of anyone on the squad, and probably in the whole school.

"So you're like on the basketball team, like the mascot, right?" she asked.

"I'm the locker boy," Parker explained.

"Oh right, Meghan was saying something about that. You both like take care of the team and the showers and stuff."

Parker nodded.

"It's great to be able to help out in your own way, isn't it?" she asked.

"Absolutely," the boy said.

"Like, as a cheerleader, we have a lot to do for basketball season. Like Meat, for example, before a game when he gets really tense, I may have to suck him off two or three times before he's ready to play. And then, when we win, of course, we have to celebrate and reward and that normally means taking it up the butt. And then when we lose, he's normally in a terrible mood and that probably also means I have to take it up the butt. You know?"

Parker didn't know, but he nodded anyway.

"But it's so worth it. Not only do I get to be a part of the team that everyone in town worships, but when Meat sticks that thing in me, I just melt. It's the most gorgeous cock I've ever fucked. You've seen it, right?"

"Yeah, I have, in the showers and stuff," Parker answered. He didn't add that he had watched his mom gulp down the monster that morning.

"It's gigantic, isn't it? Just the biggest shaft, so long and wide, and those balls! He has the heaviest balls of anyone I've ever been with. They just produce so much cum, he needs to be serviced so many times a day. And normally that servicing falls on me.

A loud sensual feminine cry came echoing from the kitchen.

Natalie laughed. "Well not always on me."

"Yeah, it's weird what's happening with my mom."

"What?" Natalie asked, "You mean that they're banging and filming her? That's not too weird."

"Yeah it is," Parker said.

"Your mom is a sexy woman," she explained, "Of course she's going to be desirable to some studly young men. Your dad's not in the picture, is her?"

Parker remembered his dad for the first time that afternoon, and he wondered where he had gone.

"No, my dad's still around, Meat just kicked him out this morning."

"Ha ha, that's so Meat. He's so weird some times. Like on one hand, we have this open relationship where I'm expected to suck off most of the team when I'm asked, and everyone on the team finds it hard to resist grabbing my chest when they pass me in the hall, and then of course he's free to bone any sexy creature he finds, like your mom I guess.

"But then he's also so jealous sometimes! He hates the thought of anyone taking me away from him. Like when we're at the mall and some guy stares at my breasts (trust me, when they're the size of mine, it happens pretty much always), he gets so angry. He'll grab the guy by the shoulder, spin him around, and yell 'What, you like my bitch's tits?' then he'll rip down whatever shirt I'm wearing and yank off my bra, my bare boobs jiggling everywhere, 'Yeah these fucking belong to me, and no shit brain like you will ever get to come anywhere near them.'"

"Wow, you're really okay with showing off your breasts like that?" Parker asked incredulously.

"It's just happened so many times, really. I can't count how many men Meat has shown my tits to. At first I was uneasy, but then I really grew to love it. The rush of cold air hitting my nipples, the thought that this strong black boy has complete control and this worthless gawker has to stare and stare at my chest, knowing full well that he won't ever get anywhere close to another pair as big and perky as mine... It's just so sexy! Every time it happens, Meat and I go home and he bones me so good, I just keep thinking of the loser who saw my breasts who's probably jacking off while Meat's just pounding my pussy away..."

Parker wasn't sure what to say.

"So what about you? Have a girlfriend?"

"No, I don't." Parker answered.

"You're not a virgin, are you?"

"Yeah. I haven't even kissed a girl!"

"Holy shit," Natalie said, "That's just so bizarre. I can't imagine my life without sex. I bet you jack off a lot, though."

"Yeah, I do."

"How many times in a day?"

"Like on average, or a record or--"

"Oo, what's your record?" she asked.

"Um, eight."

"Eight!" Natalie yelled, "Eight times in one day!"

Parker blushed.

"I'm sorry, but wow, you're one horny kid!"

Lilly poked her head through the door frame. Since once her shoulders were out, it was unclear to Natalie and Parker if she was wearing a shirt.

"Dinner will be ready in half an hour," she announced, before ducking back into the kitchen.

"Was your mom topless?" Natalie asked.

"I don't know," Parker answered.

"Knowing Meat, probably," she guessed, "He really loves a nice set of tits, especially one like your mom's."

"What do you mean?" I asked.

"Your mom," Natalie answered, "She has a nice rack."

"I don't know; I really don't think too much about my mom's rack."

"Well, she's your mom after all. That might be a little wrong. But trust me, any red blooded male other than you probably would cut off a leg to a get a squeeze of them. They're so round!"

Parker blushed again. Natalie scooted over to him.

"You've really never even kissed a girl?"

"Nope."

"That's kind of sweet." And with that, she reached down at her waist and lifted off her shirt to reveal her clean braless breasts. They were large, that much you could tell even with a shirt. But the fact that they stayed so taut, so perfectly smooth and curved without sag was miraculous. She had perky big boobs like no other.

"I'll give you a kiss and a little more." She leaned in and gave Parker a quick kiss on the lips before backing away.

"Wow," Parker said, shocked. Looking at the topless girl before him on the couch with her glorious bare breasts, he extended a hand to feel their firmness for himself.

Natalie slapped him away.

"I didn't say you could touch! I kissed you because I thought you were cute, and I took my top off for a little emphasis, but that's all. Keep your hands down your own pants, silly boy."

Parker frowned and felt embarrassed.

"Aw, don't look so sad," she added, switching tones. "I'm just trying to give you something nice to jack off to later." She tilted her head back and laughed. "I'm sorry, I'm sorry, that was a kind of a joke!"

Parker smiled. A beautiful girl with thick round breasts had given him a kiss on the lips and a continuing view of her chest. He could be happy with that.

Natalie stared at the program on television, but Parker couldn't help but gaze at her boobs.

"It's okay," she reassured him, "Take it all in. You won't have me here in person when you're wanking yourself silly later."

Meanwhile, in the kitchen, Meat had Lilly bent over the table and was porking her hard from behind. A box of pasta boiled on the stove, and Lilly climaxed just as the oven timer told her it was time to drain the pot.

Lilly felt wild with the events of the past two days. It was like a dream she had always had. All her desires, her secret infidelities, it was the impossible scenario where she could indulge in them openly without fear of losing her husband, embarrassing her son, or ruining her reputation. In fact, she was doing all three of these things, but in having already done them, she need not fear their possibility, which left her in a state of reckless inhibition.

Meat stroked his cock to himself as she checked on the food. When she stirred the sauce, she wore an apron to cover her bare breasts and sticky thighs from the food.

"It's almost ready," she told Meat, "We need to finish up because Natalie and Parker will be coming in soon."

Meat stared at her bare behind and licked his lips.

"Dinner!" the mom yelled to the teenagers in the other room, but moments after, Meat grabbed her by the waist and shoved himself into her cunt, which was dripping with desire.

As he pumped into the apron clad wife and mother, Natalie and Parker entered. The girl had replaced her top, and didn't bat an eye at the scene before her, just took a seat a the table. Only Parker was uneased enough to stop as stare as Meat withdrew his cock and shot his lock up the mother's back, creating a sticky river of man goo.

Meat picked up some gym shorts and shirt from the table and redressed himself to sit at the table. Lilly grabbed a kitchen towel and wiped down her back before also sitting down at the table, still wearing only an apron. FInally, the shell shocked son took his place before the busty cheerleader and the athlete who had just sprayed his mom with cum.

As they ate, Natalie talked about school and college plans. Unbeknownst to Parker, Natalie was a biology whiz; very bright, very smart, with tons of outside experience in both biological research and technologies.

Meat, of course, wanted to start his video business with the rest of the team, but was hoping to get to UCLA after a gap year to play basketball.

Parker wasn't sure where he wanted to go.

After dinner, they all helped with the dishes, Meat gave the mom a long kiss goodbye, and he and Natalie drove off and away from the home.

That night, Parker was distraught with images while masturbating. On one hand, the incredible view of Natalie's breasts beckoned for some serious stroking, but he was also still thinking about Meghan and her round pink behind in those tiny shorts from when he saw her jogging. And then of course, there was Devon's promise that Avalon Stars was coming to shoot a film with his mother, and the countless videos he had seen of that sexy body being rammed slammed and wrecked by cocks of every color.

Devon and Meghan had left the Marson household so early to go to a dinner function heled by Reverend Soloman, the father of the two snooty pious boys on the basketball team. Devon had been invited because he was a town celebrity, captain of the basketball team that everyone adored. The Soloman brothers and their reverend father did not adore Devon, however, nor did they like the white girl who he kept wrapped around his arm. The Soloman family was distrustful of whites in Toriville, perhaps rightfully so. Throughout history, the whites had no been kind to the African American community. However, it was sure that they directed this concern in an unnecessarily hostile way, as they condemned even decent white folks with the rest.

Devon was bold to bring Meghan, but he wanted to make a statement that it was okay for him to be dating this girl, despite her darkly rosy complexion. It wasn't the color of her skin that made Meghan attractive, it was her waist, hips, and breasts.

During the Reverend's speech about white devils, Meghan stroked Devon's cock under the table. When the choir began to sing an aggressive tune about the evils of the color white, the couple slipped out into the bathroom where Devon propped her against the wall and fucked her white pussy good. Even from the dark black cock of the basketball star came pearly white cum that those red lips dutifully swallowed.

The Soloman brothers watched Meghan and Devon reenter with contempt. They were raised to know the evils of the white skinned people, but they felt a conflict that they didn't fully understand. They may have been brainwashed instigators, but they wanted that sweet white pussy too. This was lost to them, however, in their thoughts of hatred and revenge. And so when they stroked their cocks at night thinking of Meghan, they thought of spanking her, of clogging her mouth with their cocks, and of making that white bitch their slave.

On the car ride back, Meghan expressed her uneasiness about the whole function.

"I'm glad we made a stand," she said, "But I worry it's gong to get worse."

"How so?" Devon asked.

"Well, what happens when they find out about your business? What happens when they find out that the two things they hate most: the whites and the pornography, are being combined by the town's star hero athlete?"

"I don't know," Devon answered honestly, "But we'll have to bear it when we get there."

Devon wasn't too worried. Many of the attendants of that function were young slim black women who he himself had impaled with his monster cock, and so they would be unlikely to turn against him no matter what he chose to do or film. He could fuck all the white mothers of the town and the Soloman church would probably be unable to do much, he thought.

The next morning, Lilly found a note on her bed stand. While she had slept, Tom had come back home, taken some things, and left to go on a trip. He said he didn't know when or if he would be back. Lilly cried a bit when reading this, but it didn't take long to dry her tears. He would be back, she knew. He couldn't stay too long away from her tits and ass.

During the next week, little happened to further the seduction of Lilly by the basketball team. They had a game on Saturday, and so they spent every free moment out on the court practicing. This meant that Parker was scrubbing like crazy, making full use of his new sexy assistant. To be honest, Meghan was not much help in actually performing the chores. If it didn't involve sucking, jacking, or fucking, Meghan was pretty useless with her physical labor. However, she did serve to paint her nails and chat with Parker while he worked, which kept his morale up and helped him do a much better job.

Natalie stopped by the locker room one afternoon. The team was running laps, and Parker was scrubbing the shower to get ready for players when they got back.

Meghan was reading a magazine on the bench, and she stood up to hug and greet her friend and fellow cheerleader.

"How's the preparation? Big game on Saturday, right?" Natalie asked.

"Things are going great," Meghan answered, "Parker's just scrubbing the shower now."

Parker walke into the main room when he heard the voices, and was surprised to see Natalie standing there. Since she had kissed him and shown him her breasts, she had scarcely left his mind.

"Hey, honey, how are you?" she asked him, hugging him. She pulled away when she realized how dirty he was, and how much scum and gunk had gotten on her.

"Ugh, I'm a mess now," she said, wiping down her white shirt with her hand.

"That's why I was over here with a magazine," Meghan interjected with a slight laugh.

Parker's heart skipped a beat. Was she going to take off her shirt and shower here?

"Why don't you go to the girl's locker room next door and take care of yourself," Meghan offered. Parker's chest sank into his stomach.

Natalie glanced over at the day dreaming Parker.

"What's on your mind, kid?" she asked, "Oh, you're imagining me shower, aren't you?" Meghan laughed at her friend's remark.

She walked up right to Parker's face, so close that he could feel her breath and whispered, "You were hoping I would shower hear, weren't you?"

Parker nodded.

"Hey, Natalie, what are you doing to the guy?" Meghan asked, "Don't be such a tease if you're not even going to give him anything."

Natalie turned to the head cheerleader. "Who said I wasn't going to give him anything?" Here, she stripped off her shirt with a flourish.

"Natalie!" Meghan yelled, smiling and surprised, "God you are such a weirdo!"

"What?" she said, glancing back at the staring Parker, "It's not like he hasn't seen my tits before."

"Oh god, there's no way you teased him the other day! You're always such a bitch," Megan smiled, poking fun at her friend.

"What, I can't help it," the girl said, walking into the shower and turning on the water. She left on her tight blue running shorts and let the water drip down her breasts.

It was then that the team finally entered, ready for a shower. A bunch of them crowded around the shower when they saw the topless girl, but they waited for Meat to arrive because they knew she belonged to him.