The Basketball Team Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Hey babe," Natalie said when the man finally arrived.

"Mm, baby, you showing off my goods to everyone else?" Meat asked, smiling.

Natalie turned off the shower head and smiled a big wet smile at the black boy.

More naked bodies had entered the shower and began using other shower heads, either because they actually needed to clean or they wanted a better excuse to be near the buxom teen's body.

Devon had grabbed Meghan and was chatting with her in the other side of the locker room as he packed his stuff away and wiped sweat off himself with a towel.

The crowd had mostly scattered when Meat had arrived, but Parker still was stopped to stare.

"What are you looking at, white boy?" Meat asked, without even turning to Parker, "You upset because I banged your white mom as well as your white classmate?"

"No, not at all, sir!" Parker quipped, sure to be polie to the basketball star.

"Damn right," he said, "Now go find some business somewhere else before you squirt your little white dick and make a mess in your pants." Parker scurried off.

Natalie leaned in and whispered into Meat's ear:

"I think that Parker is adorable but it makes me so wet to hear you tell him off."

Meat took off his clothes, turned on the shower head, and pounded his white bitch into oblivion.

Later that evening, the team had left and Parker was scrubbing more cum off the shower walls. Meat had left quite a heavy load, as once again did some spectators, who wanted to see the biggest breasted woman in the school get plowed.

Meghan apologized.

"I'm sorry," she said to the boy, "I guess I like to tease you too, but Natalie can get way too into it. She wasn't too harsh like this on Sunday at your house, was she?"

"I don't know," Parker said, "She actually seemed pretty nice."

"Well, that's one way to think about it," she shrugged.

Parker left that encounter with a much more crazy image of Natalie.

On Saturday, it was finally the day of the big game. Since the arrangement for both Parker's protection and Lilly's porn career had been made, both were given some luxurious seats in a private box. The box held five seats, and when Parker and his mom arrived, they found two of them already taken by a scrawny white man with short blonde hair and a long red haired woman that made Parker stop in his tracks.

It was Avalon Stars, his favorite pornstar, the one that Devon had mentioned would be coming soon to help in his porn enterprise with Lilly.

And what a porn star she was! Avalon was dressed for the job she had. She wore a fishnet dress, made of thick black nylon, not unlike a basketball net. It "covered" from the top of her large teardrop breasts, down to just above the end of her ass. Of course, there was still everything else exposed. Her two large pink nipples poked out fully in the netting, and the jiggle of her ass was open and present for all to see.

Lilly took her seat next to the incredibly buxon actress and offered her hand.

"I'm Lilly Marson," she introduced.

"Avalon Stars," said the sex goddess, "I'm so excited to finally meet you! Devon told me you're the sexy young mommy he recruited to fuck in his videos"

"Oh wow!" Lilly shouted, "It's a pleasure to meet you then Ms. Stars."

"Avalon's fine, babe."

"Absolutely," she said.

"What's up with you?" she asked Parker, who was frozen in the doorway.

"Nothing, Ms. Stars, really." Parker walked towards his seat.

"Aren't you a cute guy! How old are you?"

"Eighteen."

"Eighteen? You look a lot younger hun."

"This is my son Parker," Lilly offered.

"Aren't you excited kid?" she asked, "I'm going to be teaching your mommy to be a porn star!" Parker blushed.

"Hi, I'm Matt," said the blonde haired man, "I work with Avalon."

"Don't be surprised by this guy's little shoulders" Avalon told Lilly, "His donkey is enormous."

"Really?" Lilly asked, "Can I see?"

Without skipping a beat, the small white guy stood up and whipped out his cock. Avalon was right, he was enormous.

"Just goes to show you, you can't judge a tomato by the green of its peel," Avalon explained, "Like look at you over here, Mr. Eighteen Year Old, I bet you've got a nice sizable package even if you do look like a little tyke."

Parker glanced from his celebrity porn crush, to his mother, then to the floor.

"Hun, are you nervous?" she asked, "Oh, I get it, you've seen my videos."

She stood up and walked over to him.

"Don't be nervous, babe, I don't bite." She sat down on his lap.

"God, look at you," Matt said to Lilly, who had moved closer to examine his cock. He palmed one of her tits in his hand.

"Let me introduce myself again," Avalon said to Parker, slowly moving her hand down his trousers. His cock went to full alert.

"Shit," Avalon said when she finally reached his pecker, "You really are as green as your peel!"

She felt around in his pants some more.

"I've been working with cock a long time," she told him, "But most of those cocks were ten or more inches. You've got not even close to that hun."

"Does size really matter?" Parker asked.

"Well, yes," Avalon told him, "Personally, I like it thick, but of course it's go to be long too."

Parker stared at the porn star's exposed breasts. He had had such a rough time with Natalie the other day, and everything with his mom the week before. Now, with this porn star on his lap, he just wanted to open up to someone he felt close to. And he had been jacking off to this woman for as long as he could remember.

"What would I be able to do with mine?"

"With a tiny one like yours?" asked Avalon, "Maybe jerk off while I pleasure myself." Avalon laughed.

"I'm sorry babe! But you should really hope that you get rich or it's doubtful you'll get laid."

"Are you sure?"

"Of course! Look at your mom over there. Sexy as a wet smooth peach. She's got those big tan breasts, the curvy hips, the dick sucking lips. You get laid if you're sexy like your mom. And a small dick's just not sexy."

"I guess it's hard when there are just so many dicks out there like Matt's."

"Sweety in my line of work, I'd fuck with you. If you had money, otherwise no chance. Just being honest."

"I had this friend once," Parker confessed, "And we compared dicks once, just to see. He was maybe five times my size, and he wasn't even black."

"Five times?" Avalon asked, "Tell him to message me."

"Is it really that great?"

"Honey, a big cock is amazing. Look at what it does to your hot mom." She motioned over to Lilly, who has stroking Matt's white cock slowly and panting.

"No offense, but your mom just seems like a total sexy slut. I love that there's a mom out there willing to do porn, and I love that she brings her son along. Honestly, it's probably even better that you have a tiny dick."

"What do you mean?"

"It just makes it so much better when the big dick finally comes. Your momma seems like she loves you, hun, but the fact that she seems to like big cock even more? That's as sexy as it gets. What happened to your dad?"

"He left," Parker explained.

"Well, with that big cock in her hand, at least she's happy."

An announcement came on that the game was about to start. Matt took Lilly away from his cock and zipped it back up in his pants, and Avalon gave Parker a smile and went back to her seat.

When Devon had arranged for those four to have those box seats, this was what he had anticipated. He was hoping to give Parker a little gift with Avalon (and pull a little prank at the same time), and he was hoping to get Lilly a little more drunk off cock with the professional Matt. But Devon had one more trick up his sleeve with that box, and it was about to come through.

About two minutes into the game, Toriville was up already. The crowd cheered, Parker cheered, Lilly and Avalon and Matt cheered too. But a knock came at the door and in walked the box's fifth member. It was Reverend Soloman, father of two boys on the team and hater of pretty much all white people.

When he realized that all his box mates were white, he scowled frightfully. When he saw that Avalon was dressed only in fishnet dress, his scowl grew even more frightful.

He took his seat at the end, next to Parker. No one gave his entrance that much thought; the game was in full swing.

At half time, Parker stayed glued to the box window to watch Meghan, Natalie, and the other cheerleaders perform. But the other four in the box mingled by a buffet table to eat and chat.

"Hi, I'm Avalon Stars," said the porn start to the reverend.

"Reverend Soloman," he gruffly answered.

"Reverend?" Avalon asked, "With my outfit, I'm afraid you must not be thinking very highly of me right now, hahaha." She had no idea how deeply his scorn went.

"I'm Lilly Marson," said the buxom mom, "Parker over there is my son. He's the locker boy for the team."

"My boys are on the team!" the Reverend announced. He never missed a chance to show his family's power.

"Oh that's incredible!" Lilly said, genuinely impressed.

"Come on, Lilly," Avalon said, grabbing the mom by the arm, I want to show you some ideas I've written up for a production."

Production? the Reverend wondered. Is this harlot in business with this mother?

The game progressed with Devon and the team playing masterfully. Their victory was by a massive lead, and met with confetti and cries of jubilance from the audience.

When the game was over, the Reverend left as quickly as he could. Not only was he outraged by the presence of this Avalon, but he was irked even more by whatever she and the Lilly mother were doing. He would investigate more as he could.

Devon smiled when he saw the grumpy Reverend exit the box from down on the court. He couldn't dislike anyone more than he did the Reverend. The man had insulte his girlfriend, and by extension, him.

I hope he got a taste of my plans for this town, Devon thought, smirking, I hope that bastard did.

The remaining four also exited the box, and they headed down to the locker room to meet with the team for celebration.

A security officer stopped them, and told them only Parker was allowed in as he worked at the locker room. They accepted, Avalon and Matt waved goodbye to the mother and son and walked back to their car. Lilly said she'd be back later that night to pick Parker up.

Parker loved the locker room after a win. The team was excited, the cheer leaders were excited, it was the only time that there was so much good will that no one treated him too badly. Parker didn't even mind that he always had to stay much later after a winning game to clean up the party.

"We fucking won!" Meghan yelled to him when she saw him, and gave him a big warm embrace. Her cheeks were flushed with alcohol, as were most of the faces in the locker room.

Notably absent from the festivities were Meat and Natalie. Parker remembered what the busty white teen had said about victory; it meant Meat was sticking hit fat black cock into her crazy ass.

Parker went around the room, hugging different people, shaking hands with the players. After a while, they party died down; people left to either go to sleep or to go to a different wilder party. As Devon was leaving, he stopped Parker to chat.

"So did you meet Avalon?"

"Yeah, she seems really cool."

"Isn't she? I was hoping your mom and she hit it off. I'd like to have a more formal meeting this weekend, tell your mom to call me."

"Can do," Parker said.

Devon left with Meghan, who gave Parker a hug goodbye, and soon enough Parker was left to clean the locker room alone.

When Lilly got back home after leaving Parker at the locker room, she immediately descended to her room and shoved her hand into her pants. God, what a terrible week it had been. It had been easy to let her husband go when she had those black cocks around her face but it was different when the bodies they were attached too were busy playing sports. Now, she didn't even have her spineless husband around to give her body a few jolts. Lilly had spent nearly all of it masturbating, first with a dildo, then with a bigger dildo she had to buy, but eventually she just resorted to her good old hands and fingers because she didn't want to spend more money on batteries when her primary bread winner had been cuckolded out of the house.

But watching those strong black balls play on the court, in addition to the sexy aura of Avalon and that great white cock of Matt's, Lilly could barely contain herself. Her panties had been soaked the entire game, ands he wanted a mountain of cocks to erupt into her. She straddled her pillows, diddled herself silly, then she finally picked up her phone, saw the time, and went to get her son from the court.

On the car ride home, Parker gave his message to Lilly. Her face flushed at the mention of Devon. She wanted his cock so badly, his and Matt's and Meat's. It was like an addiction.

At a stoplight, the two felt themselves jolt forwards. A black mustang had rear ended them. Lilly got out of the car to see if anyone was hurt, but she stopped when she saw a thick black man with tattoos get out of the car. It was Roderico, her son's tormentor.

Just then, another car came speeding out an alley. It stopped in the middle of the road, right next to Lilly and the black gangster. Out of the car stepped a familiar towering figure; it was Meat.

"Back the fuck up!" he yelled to the man. Roderico understood, and raced away.

Lilly felt her cunt spout and drip down her legs.

In the car, Natalie dosed off. She had a ring of cum around her mouth, Parker saw, and he imagined her sucking on Meat's commanding black cock.

Lilly ran to Meat, who she embraced and thanked for saving her.

"How did you know he was here?" she asked. The truth was, Meat had seen Roderico's car as he was turning the corner to drive Natlie home, and it was by luck that he saved the day.

"We have eyes," he lied.

Lilly kissed the boy on the lips, and reached down into his pants to give him (and herself) a little extra reward. Meat stopped her.

"Sorry babe," he said, "You know I love your milf titties, but I go to get this sleepy slut over here home."

Lilly eyed Natalie jealously.

"You can come over after though, maybe?" Lilly pleaded.

"I don't think so, I got shit to do babe." And with that, Meat sped away.

Their car was only slightly scratched, no real damage. When they go home, the exhausted Parker went to his room to go to sleep, but mother Lilly sat on the couch and watched the tape of herself getting fucked over and over while she dug her hands deep into her pussy.

Lilly needed some cock, and she needed it now. She looked to the future with only craving and excitement.