The Bastard

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Oh, um, four or five I guess."

"Bullshit, the girls didn't make that much money off just five guys this year!"

"Are you talking sex or blow jobs and hand jobs."

"Alright Bill Clinton, I'm talking about any time a guy cums with a girl's help."

"Well, err, I'm not counting lap dances but probably twelve."

"So just under fifty percent of your married friends would cheat."

"But not all the guys at the party are married!" I counted.

"Alright then, how many of the guys who are married would get with the girls?"

"Maybe eight, but it's different for girls."

"Bullshit! I'll grant you it might not be as high as your thirty percent but I'd say it's fifteen, could even be twenty."

"Now that's bullshit!" I exclaimed

"Have you ever been fishing?"

"Stop changing the subject!"

"Humor me, have you been fishing?"

"A couple of times I never really got it."

"You mean you never caught anything!"

"Well that too I suppose."

"Did some of your companions catch anything?"

"Yeah, Steve. He could catch a shark in a puddle. He just threw in a line and they seemed to jump on it."

"He just had the right bait and technique, it's the same for happily married women. You dangle the right bait, the right way and some will bite."

"Now you're comparing women to fish?"

"No, just explaining basic biology, some of those married women are hungry. Hungry for attention, complements and excitement! Probably not for wild sex but if you treat them right, be discreet, you will get all the action you want. And that action comes with no strings, as long as you don't endanger their domestic bliss."

On that afternoon " a bastard" was born! Well almost, more like a seed was planted and in a couple of months germinated and grew into a despicable low life.

The rest of that day is etched into my memory, after another stroll back our room we opened a bottle of Champagne and toasted the night to come. After dressing we caught a taxi to the only Michelin star restaurant in Sydney for a sumptuous eight course degustation. We rolled out the door and rather than get a taxi back walked along a road with various nightclubs along its length. There were lines stretching back forever from a couple and high powered techno blasting from speakers above the bouncers heads. Further along we found a basement club with a swinging jazz band that after a short wait we got into and danced till the wee hours. We got back to the room about two thirty, I thought the night would end with us in separate beds again but once inside April pounced on me. We had danced close in the club to lots of slow songs. I had to twist my hips a little so I didn't poke my erection into her, she had put her head on my shoulder but we hadn't kissed. In fact we had never really kissed, not until we got back to the room that night.

"Push those beds together while I get changed." she said.

I pushed them together then stripped off my clothes and hopped into bed expectantly. April emerged in the same shear baby doll lingerie she had worn the night before and it's effect on me was also identical. I pulled back the covers to allow her to get in and she saw my erection.

"I hope you haven't started without me?"

"Not a chance!" I growled grabbing her tightly.

Remembering her lessons I eased back intent on caressing her but she grabbed my hands and placed them on her breasts.

"Dinner and dancing was all the foreplay I needed, I want that cock in me now!"

"I'll just grab a condom." I made to get out of bed.

"No need for that!" April groaned, " you're not paying for this one."

She pushed me down and climbed on top. I could feel the heat and the moisture of her sex at the head of my cock. As she slid down my body I began to enter her. For the first time without that rubber barrier.

"God! That feels soooo good." I gasped, running my hands up her legs and cupping her arse.

April stopped short of full penetration, I thrust up in frustration.

"Easy boy! This is my ride, you just lie back and enjoy it!"

Giggling she began moving her hips in a circular motion as she rose up and down my dick. Still not allowing me fully inside, I tried pulling her down further. April peeled my hands off her butt and brought them up to her breast.

"Concentrate on these for a while!" she said as she continued her slow deliberate movements.

I moved my hands around her breast avoiding the nipples which were swollen and a deep red. April's movements became quicker, I looked up, her eyes were half closed, nostrils flared, lips slightly parted as her breathing rate increased. With my middle fingers I traced the areolas around each nipples causing her to gasp and wobble her breasts in an effort to get her nipples stimulated.

I moved my hands up to her shoulders then with only my thumb and forefinger touching her skin, slid them back down till they were once again either side of April's nipples. The anticipation got to her and she bottomed out on my cock. I grabbed those sweet nipples, rubbing them gently as she groaned and ground herself down on my dick.

"Ohhh! Ohhh fuck!" she gasped as she started rocking backwards and forwards.

April was leaning forward now so I took my chance and started sucking on her tits. Putting my hands back on her hips I pushed as she rocked back and drove my hips up, impaling her harder with my cock. I allowed her to move forward before pushing her back onto my dick again.

"Yes! Yes! Yes!" April chanted, "Fuck me! Don't stop! Fuck me!"

My balls were boiling, I wanted to make it last but it was just too good.

"I'm going to cum!" I warned her.

April went into overdrive, working herself into a frenzy as she slammed down on me.

"I'm close! Just hold on!" her head went back and her hand pulled my head back up to her breasts. "Suck those titties, suck them now!"

I went from one to the other sucking as much as I could into my mouth and giving the nipples a tongue lashing. Our bodies were slapping together, the tickle in my balls moved up and I couldn't stop it.

"Soorry, I can't hold on! Ohhh shit! Here it cums!"

"Yeah! Ohhh yeah! I'm cumming too!" April moaned as she sat up straight, mashing her clit into my pubic bone. I held her hips tight as I pumped my load inside her.

After the peak had past she leaned forward again, I put my arms around her and pulled her close mashing her breasts against my chest. My cock softened and slipped out, April straightened her legs and now lay prone on top of me. I started lightly tracing circles on her back with my finger nails as she nuzzled my neck.

"How did that score?" I inquired.

"Much to soon to talk about scores, I have to see what your recovery rate is like." she lifted herself up onto an elbow and looked down at me. " But I can tell you that was a great start!"

She kissed me lightly on the lips and then harder her tongue moving inside my mouth to fight with its occupant. I could feel my dick stirring again between our bodies. She pushed herself up onto her elbow and then slid off me to one side. Her hand moved down and she grasped my dick.

"And it feels like we might be having a good middle!" she giggled.

"I don't know, it might be a flash in the pan."

"Well I guess I'll have to find out!" April kissed her way down my body and then engulfed my cock. We fucked again then slept. The next morning we leisurely explored each other before we got into it again. After a shower and breakfast it was time to take her to the airport. I unloaded her bags onto a trolley at the drop off zone.

"Don't come inside, let's say good bye here." April said brushing her hair behind her ear.

We hugged and I kissed her on the cheek. I was about to return to the drivers seat when I remembered something.

"Hey! You never gave me a score!"

She turned back from her trolley and eyed me coolly. "9, there's always room for improvement!"

April laughed, then continued pushing her trolley into the airport.

I returned home and threw myself into my work, I was a little heartbroken. I think part of me had fallen for the whore with a heart of gold. I put sex on the back burner but after two months I was like a four balled Tom-cat that had just escaped from the pound.

Marjorie Johnson came in for an interview for a job in my store. She was a double divorcee with three kids by three different guys. She had a reputation about the place for being very loose with both sets of lips. I saw her talking to one of the new girls on the staff, then she walked towards my office. I was in the grocery section so I intercepted her just before the door and let her in. I sat her in a chair and moved around my desk to face her. She was wearing a tight fitting top that left little to the imagination and a short black skirt. The skirt rode up as she shifted in her seat exposing flesh at the top of her stockings. Considering she had had three kids and was close to forty she looked pretty good.

I started the interview and it was going well when the staff member who Marjorie had been talking too before popped her head around the door.

"Mr Bridge's? There's a problem with scanner four." Jenny, one of the new girls said.

"Can't Jeremy deal with it!" I said testily.

"He's off doing deliveries."

"Alright! I'll be right with you. Sorry Ms Johnson I'll be right back."

I went to the front of the shop and had a look. The scanner was frozen, it sometimes happened when two barcodes were registered at the same time. I reached underneath the counter and found the reset button. After pushing it the screen blanked and then restarted.

"You will have to scan those again," I said pointing to the groceries already packed in bags. I turned to the customer. "Sorry about that, we should get you sorted out now."

She smiled and nodded and I headed back to my office. On opening the door I was greeted with the sight of Marjorie sitting in my chair, nude. The chair was pushed back and she had her feet up on the desk edge. Her knees were spread wide and her two fingers from her left hand were rubbing her clean shaven pussy. The other hand was tweaking a fat nipple on her left breast. The effect on me in my current desperate state was immediate but April's words of warning jumped into my head.

"Find out the loose women.... Avoid them like the plague."

Putting aside my base instincts I let Marjorie know she was out of luck.

"Please put your clothes back on Ms Johnson and leave my shop!" I said in a loud voice.

She was obviously shocked by my reaction and appeared frozen despite the open door. This was until one of the shop boys who had been out the back poked his head around the door to see what the commotion as about.

"Mr Bridges! I was only doing what you asked! You will be hearing from the police!" she blustered as she jumped up and started searching for her clothes.

"Jenny, will give a statement about the compromising position she found us in earlier! " She continued to get dressed. "My lawyer will have a field day with you, you pervert!"

I sighed, how dumb was this woman. "You do remember that I told you in the beginning that I would be recording the interview?"

"Voice recordings can be doctored, that won't stand up!" Marjorie said with a sinister smile. "Of course you could just give me a few thousand now and we could forget about it."

I pointed up, as her eyes moved higher her smile faded. Above the door was a CCTV camera.

"Shit!" Marjorie slumped back into my chair.

"Please get out of my office and my shop! If I ever see you in here again this video will be handed to the police and I expect you to be charged with attempted fraud or blackmail!"

Marjorie had her shoes on now and she stood and stormed out of the office.

"Fucking Fag!" She hissed as she pushed her way past me and the other onlookers who had gathered.

"Take Jenny with you on your way out!" I called after her, she turned briefly and gave me the finger then continued out of the shop. Jenny scurried out behind her.

A week later I was wondering if maybe I should have quietly closed the door and fucked the bitch. My balls were still blue and I was searching the personal classifieds at lunch time for candidates to relieve them. I walked out into the shop and noticed a woman with a nice arse bending down to get something off a lower shelf. When she stood up I saw it was Julia.

Julia was the wife of the guy who built me a house last year, she had actually been two years ahead of me at school. At school she had been the hottest thing on campus. Bob, her husband had been the star athlete, captain of the football team, the cricket team. He had been graded by a football team in Sydney but a shoulder injury curtailed his professional career. He had come home married his sweetheart, worked for his builder dad, been player/coach for the local football side and general hometown hero ever since.

"Hi Julia."

"Hi Tim."

"Are you alright there?"

"Yes fine thanks," she said with a tired smile.

"How's Bob, I haven't seen him for a while?"

"Neither have I," she grunted.

"I thought he stopped coaching?"

"The seniors yes, but now he's coaching both our boy's junior sides. Between work and training and now games I only see them at meals. They have a pre season tournament this weekend so I will be family less."

Once again April's words flashed into my head. Look for the happily married ones who are hungry for attention, compliments and excitement. I thought what the hell, might as well aim high. I had just been sent some complimentary tickets to the theatre in a neighboring town where I sponsored the music and drama society.

"Um Julia, I've got some tickets to the theatre in Orange tonight for a musical. I'd only be going by myself so er.. do you want to come?"

I could see her weighing up the offer which I suppose was from left field. You could almost see the thoughts whirring through her head then she straightened and I waited for the decision.

"Yeah.... sure why not! I'll only be home by myself because the boys are staying over rather than drive home and back again tomorrow."

"Great, I'll pick you up around 7, hang on, how about we grab an early dinner?"

"In for a penny in for a pound, sounds great. Do you think you will get in anywhere this late?"

"Leave it to me! So lets make it a 6 o'clock pick up."

Julia looked at her watch, "I'd better get going then. I'll have to do my hair and nails, gosh what am I going to wear?"

"I'll see you at 6 then, I'd better go and get us a table somewhere."

Julia flashed me an excited smile and pushed her trolley down the aisle towards the checkout with renewed enthusiasm. I must admit I walked a little lighter back to my office.

I was going out with the object of many of my teenage wet dreams. I doubted I would get my leg over but maybe April was right, the right bait, the right technique? Anyway I could have a fun evening which would be better than sitting at home watching television. A bastard had been born.

I booked a table at a nice restaurant, it was an early booking as we had to be out for the theatre so I didn't have to twist his arm too much. I had recently purchased a block of three shops in the main street of Orange. Most of the businesses in the town had moved to two new mall developments so the high street was dying. The shops had living quarters above them and that was something that was in short supply with a new gold mine opening up the road. I had got a builder to gut the units and do them up to executive standards. I was sure to get my investment back on the units and if I leased the shops that would be a bonus.

The mine had leased the two completed ones and the other was very close to finished. I rang the builder who assured me it was livable with only some touch up painting to go. Next I rang a large goods retailer and organized a bed, a fridge, a lounge, a dining setting and a few other little pieces to be in that apartment that afternoon. For a big order like that they said they would make the bed for me. I believed in the boy scout motto "Be Prepared."

Taking the rest of the afternoon off I went to the menswear store, the owners eyes lit up when I walked through the door.

" Mr Bridges so nice to see you again!" I could almost see the dollar signs spinning in his eyes. "How can we help you today?"

"Hot date tonight so I'm looking for some new clothes." I said with some apprehension.

"Where are you going?"

"Dinner first then the theatre followed hopefully by dancing."

"Followed by?" He laughed as I shifted uncomfortably.

"Yes.. well, one shouldn't get one hopes too high I suppose." I said.

"Follow me and I will turn you into every women's wet dream!"

I don't know if he succeeded, a saying about a silk purse and a sow's ear comes to mind, but he certainly bashed my credit card to death.

I got home, shit, showered, shaved and dressed in my new clothes. It was time to go so I headed out to my SUV when I stopped. Special occasions called for special things. I wasn't much for bringing back trinkets from overseas but while driving around the southern states of the US between horse races I fell in love with a car. The 1969 Mustang Boss 429. I was driving through a town that was having a car show and I saw the car. I stopped and had a look around but I kept coming back to that car. When the owner started it I thought I had died and gone to heaven. Sure it burped and farted at idle but once he let that motor loose, holy shit! I had to have one. Then I found out what they were worth and I realized it would take a while.

I made contact with a classic cars auction house and they kept me updated on any that came up for sale. Eventually last year I got one, it wasn't completely original, I got it through a "proceeds of crime" auction. Some drug dealer had bought it and pimped it up. It looked worse than a white golfer. It had some miles but it was mine. I shipped it to Australia and got a restoration place to get the worst of the crap off it. I had a devil of a job getting it registered in Australia, they just don't like cars with the steering wheel on the wrong side. I had to settle for a vintage registration which had restrictions but at least I could get it on the road.

Tonight was the night for a Mustang so I went and got the keys to the garage and got the beast out. I pulled up outside Julia and Bob's house and I felt like a million dollars, well $560,000 actually by the time I had got it home. Julia came out in a stunning red dress, a conservative style but on her a potato sack would look sexy. I got out and scooted around to open the door for her.

"Nice car! I didn't know you had this!"

"Not many people do, I only get it out on very special occasions or for very beautiful women."

"Oh...um.. Which is it tonight?" She asked looking a little uncomfortable.

I guess that was a little to much but hey you've got to try.

"I don't go to the theatre very often!" I said trying to lighten the mood.

Julia laughed, "Did you get a dinner spot?"

"Yes, 6.30 at Sails."

"Oh, that's a bit posh. I...I thought we might grab a pub meal."

"All I could get at short notice," I lied. "Come on, in you get or we will be late."

We had an uneventful cruise to Orange, talking about everything and nothing. At dinner Julia made a fuss about how expensive it was but I told her it was fine, still she only ordered a entree. I had a main and a couple of light beers while Julia had two glasses of champagne.

At the theatre Julia felt she was underdressed but I assured her she left everybody else for dead. I enjoyed the musical more than I thought but not as much as Julia she loved it and was standing and cheering the actors at the curtain call. Afterwards we had a drink at the theatre bar and spoke to some of the actors. They were heading down to a wine bar for the post mortem and we tagged along. There was a band playing at the bar and I soon had Julia up and dancing. Between myself and one of the actors who had taken a shine to her we had Julia on the dance floor for an hour. In the short breaks she would drink a glass of champagne before being dragged back out again.