The Bastard

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Hey, at least you're not the gay warm up guy!" I tried to break her mood with some humor.

"What do you mean?"

"That's my job, take you out to the theatre, dancing and and stuff to get you horny. Bob stays home has a few beers watches the game and is ready to service you when you get home."

"Might be a case of the support act being better than the main event." Julia said with a giggle which she stifled when she realized what she had said. She shifted uncomfortably in her seat.

"What do you think we should do?" I asked.

"I could tell him you're not gay. He might not be so keen on me going out with you!"

"Yes you could, but then you have to explain how you knew I wasn't and what made you so horny when I went out with you for a night."

"Oh yes....Um... probably not the best idea. What do you suggest then?"

"How about we go out to the next thing they have on. We come home straight after and you say you didn't have a good time. Bob doesn't get his wild sex, the whole thing is called off."

"Well I suppose," Julia was uncertain. "Will you behave yourself?"

"Have no fear about that as long as you don't provoke me!" I replied with my tongue firmly planted in my cheek.

"I won't be provoking anyone for sometime to come and that includes Bob!" she said with authority.

"Won't that make him suspicious of what we talked about this morning?"

"Oh no, I'll just say the circus is in town he knows to stay away from me then."

"The circus is in town?" That one stumped me.

"My period you goose! It's due some time this week."

Julia left and life continued on. The next play was two weeks away, if Bob came to start work next week they should be well on the way with the building work before Julia gives him the bad news. I forgot builders are not far behind used car salesman in the lying stakes. Next week dragged on until work was due to begin the Monday after my next date with Julia.

Date night went as expected, I pick her up in my SUV and we went to a pub and had a steak before hand. It wasn't a musical tonight it was a comedy from a visiting theatre group. It was just okay, the comedy mostly revolved around a priest and a nun swearing. It worked for the first act but got very tiring by the end of the second. Still we had a few laughs. Afterwards we had a quick drink at the theatre bar then we headed home.

Julia had been quite distant throughout the night. Occasionally she would laugh and her eyes would light up like the previous time but it was soon hidden back behind a conservative facade. When I got to the house she kissed me lightly on the cheek and got out without a word. I drove home miserable, I wasn't the irresistible stud I thought I was and now my building work would be on the back burner again.

To my surprise I woke on. Monday morning to find a truck rumbling past the side of my house. Looking out the window I could see Bob's truck and his apprentices car. They were unloading a little bobcat off the truck. I put on some clothes and went out to see what was happening, apprehensive about Bob's attitude after Julia had quashed his plans. He waved at me when I came out the back door so I took that as a positive sign.

"Hi Bob," I said as I walk towards them.

"G'day Tim! This is my apprentice Mike," Bob said pointing at a cowering figure to his right. " We need to put three holes in around the pool for the shade sail posts. Which end did you want it on?"

"I thought over the spa end."

"Okay and what about the cabana?"

"Opposite side of the pool to the house."

"Great, I like a man who knows what he wants!" He winked at me. "We will do a bit of measuring and check out the levels then come and get you for final approval before we dig." He turned away from me and began barking orders at Mike.

I had been dismissed so I went inside to have breakfast. Bob seemed happy, I wondered what Julia had told him. This really did look like a win win, I get my renovations and Julia doesn't have out go out with me. Although I would have loved to get another chance to fuck her.

About half an hour later Bob came inside.

"I suppose I couldn't bother you for a cuppa?"

"Yeah sure," I started getting out two more cups.

"Don't worry about dickhead outside, he has got work to do."

"Oh right," he really rode the poor little prick. "Got it all sorted out there?"

"Yeah, it should be fairly straight forward." He cleared his throat, "You were home a little earlier than I expected on Saturday?" It wasn't phrased like a question but he raised his tone at the end to indicate he was inquiring.

"We just went to the play then came home, Julia seemed distracted." I said cautiously.

"Hmmm, I still got my leg over of course but there wasn't the desperation there. Did you do anything different last time?"

Shit, does he know? Did Julia confess and now he wants me to as well? Scenarios raced through my head. If he had come to start work then I don't think he could know unless he's a cluckold. The donkey a cluck? No not a chance, he'd beat anyone to a pulp who sat on his nest.

"We went dancing after the theatre last time." I replied placing a cup of tea in front of him.

"What car did you drive? The old bloke next door said it made one hell of a racket." Bob said after taking a sip of tea.

"Just an old Mustang that I got from America." Sacrilege I know to call a Boss 429 an old Mustang but Bob wouldn't know a mustang from a corvette.

"Has it got a big engine? My old ute had a 350 V8 in it, Julia always got horny when we went for a ride in it."

"Yeah it's got a big motor." I confirmed.

"That would be it then! Take it next time and it will be sweet."

Next time! Bob was talking about a next time. Julia might have changed her mind. It was a bit like taking candy from a baby. No it wasn't the dinner, musical and dancing that got her horny it was the car. Bob didn't have a clue, but I would take the mustang if there was a next time. Every little bit helps.

It was three weeks till there was something new on at the theatre and I spent the those three weeks on tender hooks. I expected Julia to contact me but she didn't. I even went to their house a couple of times ostensibly to see Bob about the building but hoping to get to Julia. She was always out, she didn't come into the shop. I was that desperate to know I put on my running shoes and went for a morning run where the yummy mummy's go. Julia wasn't there. I did meet a couple of other ladies though so I decided this running lark might be okay.

On the bright side my building work was progressing well, the shade sail was up. The slab and initial plumbing were completed, frame and roof were done. I was just waiting on the bricks that matched the house. I'm glad I was only paying the apprentice, Bob was only there for ten minutes each morning so he hardly rated a payment. I was doing the running around for materials that Mike wanted which was fine. I paid for the materials and after checking the invoices Bob had given me for when he built the house I was a bit more pissed off with him. Either materials had come down 15% or Bob had screwed me on the house. I wasn't getting a trades discount that he got either.

It was the Friday before our next "date" when Julia's car pulled up in front of my house. She went around the side and gave Mike his wages then came to my back door. I was having a POETS afternoon (piss off early tomorrow's Saturday) at home. I had confirmed the seats for the performance the week before on the premiss no news is good news. Now was the moment of truth.

"Hi Julia," I said brightly,opening the door.

"Hello Tim," she said very formally. Bad sign.

"Would you like a glass of wine or a beer? I'm having one." I waved my beer bottle at her.

"No, I've got to pick up the boys after swimming club so I can't stay long." Worse sign.

"Okay, we'll I suppose you had better tell me if we are on or off for tomorrow night." I didn't want to prolong the agony.

"I've been thinking a lot in the last three weeks. You know I take it that I didn't tell Bob that I didn't enjoy your company last time."

"Yes, I guessed when Bob and Mike turned up on the Monday after."

"Also that I umm...you know....slept with him after."

"He may have let something slip out about that." I couldn't help but grin.

She fixed me with a hard stare.

"My father was a farmer, he had a saying about fires. There's only to ways to put out a fire, smother it or let it burn out."

"Perceptive man your father." I added like a smartarse.

"Shut up! You sound like Bob!" Few retorts have ever been as cutting.

"Sorry" I said.

"Whether we like it or not we started a fire five weeks ago. I've tried to suppress it, to smother it, to stay away from you. It hasn't worked, you inhabit my thoughts and my dreams, so there is only one way to stop this. We have to let it burn out."

Burn baby burn! I thought it but didn't say it, getting called Bob once as enough. I didn't know what to say, I was going to get to tap that sweet pussy again. Silence was the best policy.

"I'll see you to tomorrow night," Julia backed towards the door. "Who knows, you might get lucky!" And there was that smile, the one I saw he first night out that lights up her whole face.

Julia went through the door then poked her head back inside." I'd like to emphasis the might! There had better be dancing!" that smile again and she was gone.

I waited till I heard the car start then I whopped and hollered up a storm. I could almost taste her. I went out to the garage and changed the oil in the beast and spruced it up inside. I wanted everything to be perfect.

The next night might not have been perfect but it was pretty darn good. We went to the play but only stayed for the first act. We slipped away at intermission and went dancing, by the time the play was due to finish Julia was naked on the bed of my apartment. I was massaging oil into her body and had already got her off with my fingers. There were no second thoughts or misgivings tonight as we feasted on each other. I came in her twice that night and on the way home in the beast I got a long slow blow job. I didn't think I would be able to cum again but just before the speed limit sign Julia coaxed it out of me. As I watched her walk up to her front door with my cum on her breath and in her cunt I wondered if she would give Bob a big kiss.

So it continued for seven glorious months, only on theatre nights but oh what nights they were. I think it started to become stale in the sixth month of the affair, we both sensed it but turned a blind eye. It was in that month that I got her virgin hole. In a way it was a sign of the end. Julia had thought it would be the last night so I suppose it was her sacrifice. Maybe she wanted it to hurt so she could hate me. In the finish it prolonged the affair by a month as she came back for more.

It ended with a whimper, both of us deciding that that was it. Bob came to see me the next week pleading for me to continue.

"Come on mate, you can't stop now! What am I going to do?" He had pleaded.

I considered him for a moment then went to my office, searched through the top drawer and returned with a business card.

"The number on the front is a gym, they can give you advice on losing the love handles and the awning over the tool shed. On the back is another number, it's for a women who teaches dance classes."

"Dance classes? Why?"

"So when you take your wife to the theatre you can go dancing afterwards!"

"I can't dance!" He spat.

"You were always good on your feet on the football field, with a bit of help I'm sure you will be fine."

"Who would I take to learn with?"

"I'm sure your wife would love it if you asked her!"

"Really?" he wasn't convinced.

"It would beat your old ute as a turn on!"

He left mumbling something about my sexual preference, little did he know. I got a thank you card from Julia three months later. Her and Bob were going on a second honeymoon, it appeared the dancing worked.

And so the bastard lost his first conquest, but I wasn't to worried. I still had three others on the go and one other in the development stage. It was quite a logistical task to keep them in the dark about each other.

There was Julie, she was the short brunette leader of the '"yummy mummy" running group. A physiotherapist by day she started the running girls, and me, with a warm up and set the distance and routes we would run each day. She also suffered from tight calves, something I started to help her with after the runs. About the third week I had been running with the girls I was massaging Julie's calves and I got a bit adventurous. All the others had left, Jenny was lying on a picnic table and I was working her over. Her tiny running pants were soaked with sweat and I could make out the detail of her pussy. I started getting a boner and began massaging higher. She didn't object and eventually I was rubbing either side of her sex. Julie's eyes were closed and when a low moan escaped her lips I knew I had her. Twenty minutes later I was blasting a load inside her. As before there was the guilt trip but it didn't last as long. The next week I got a blow job behind the hedge in the park were we met to run. The public sex wasn't going to do anything for my gay image so from then on we met indoors at my place or hers a couple of times a week. Her husband was a teacher, he had been a fit man but had let himself go. He taught at the local high school and did night IT classes at the Adult Ed centre. Julie confided that she thought he knew she was having an affair but didn't seem to care.

The third conquest was Ashley, a stunning women of French/Vietnamese descent. She was young -- only twenty five, slim, full firm breast and tight behind. She had moved to town only recently with her lawyer husband who was setting up a practice here. He was working long hours doing legal aid stuff to make ends meet while his local business grew. She had come into the shop, small towns can be a bit difficult to make friends in and being visibly different doesn't help. I went out and introduced myself showed her around the shop and introduced her to the staff and any customers I knew. I notice a few paint splotches on her hand and asked if she had been renovating. She hadn't, it turned out she dabbled in art mostly watercolor landscapes,but also some oil. I sprouted a bit of stuff that I had picked up off April and a friendship began.

You can guess the rest, busy husband, lots of spare time. I took her to a couple of exhibition openings in the area and "the bastard" was on a winner again. She had some scruples I wasn't allowed to fuck her pussy but I had full access everywhere else and her blow jobs were incredible.

My fourth girl was a little sick even by my standards. Kylie had a very strict upbringing and when she got to college she had rebelled and let it all hang out. As often happens, after her wild years she had reverted to type became "born again" and was now an evangelist studying psychology through the adult education centre. She must have heard about my "gay" issues and set about "curing" me. Kylie had read a paper from an American minister which said that being gay was actually a person being possessed by an evil spirit that could be driven from their bodies thereby curing them.

Now Kylie was a very good evangelist, she had convinced many people in the town to turn their backs on sin and return to the church. Ninety percent of her conversions were men because Kylie was a knockout. Tall, leggy, blonde, her body was in perfect symmetry. Bust not too big but more than a handful, bum was there but not huge. Just enough to accentuate the narrow waist, she was a classic. If Alexandros was around he would have use her as a template to create his masterpiece the "Venus de Milo", with arms of course. She was always "dressed to kill",not in a slutty way but with a restrained sexuality that had guys lining up to be born again.

Anyway cutting a long story short, I'm now fucking that beautiful girl. Sliding my dick into her while she reads quotes from the bible out loud. After her first "exorcism" I left it two weeks then called her telling her that I felt the demon coming back. She was back on my doorstep the next Saturday ready to perform again. We made it a regular thing after that to make sure I don't relapse. I think she knows now I'm not and never have been gay but she is hooked. For a couple of hours every second Saturday she is back in her wild college days then she walks out the door as prim and proper as when she comes in.

So "the Bastard" is living the high life, courtesy of some slack husbands who give their wives everything they need but not what they desire. The only fly in the ointment, I miss April! I goggle searched her real name the other day and it came up with a recent mention in an art magazine. She had won an art prize in Italy. There was a picture of a beautiful smiling April. A beautiful, smiling, heavily pregnant April! I may have to do the math on that one.