All Comments on 'The Bath'

by cloudschaser

Sort by:
  • 5 Comments
FA_JFFA_JFover 9 years ago

How I wish there was a reason to report this. Some things should remain a mental fantasy. Weak minded people will think this is something worth trying. The idea that the doer has some great power to know just when is enough is just a myth. People most certainly can die trying this forced water submersion. PLEASE, I beg you to reconsider keeping this posted. However many masturbate to this is not worth one accidental outcome.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Thank you FA_JF

Thank you FA_JF. I am so relieved to see a level-headed response to this writing by one of the respected authors on the site. I can't agree more that some fool out there will think that this type of behavior is acceptable and actually try it on someone. This type of violence should not be perpetuated and/or condoned in any fashion.

Lady Heather

ham_sandwichham_sandwichover 9 years ago
Irresponsible

What I really like about the BDSM section here on Lit is that most of the regular contributors, myself hopefully included, realize that we have a responsibility as authors. Unfortunately, this story does not live up to such a hope. The consequences of withholding a sub's orgasm are not the same as withholding a sub's need to breathe. Cloudchaser, please consider removing it before somebody who doesn't know any better causes somebody else to get hurt or worse!

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
try another route

Try changing the submersion to a water boarding. And try not to put the subject in mortal danger. A MULTI stream shower will drive them nutty with no real danger. They can still breath

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Risk aware

Thanks for the feedback, I will update the writing with a disclaimer on the safety precautions/risks and consequences. I believe everyone has the choice to make informed mutual decisions. There are many acts of BDSM which are not "safe" however the people that do such things are risk aware to the physical and mental harm that may result and so proceed with caution. Many activities outside of kink are also just as dangerous and we don't lecture other people about their hobbies or worry that someone will foolishly copy them with no experience.

@ham sandwich; I do find your judgement a little harsh when you write bdsm without the proper negotiation that should take place (a husband taking his belt to his wife undiscussed with a "do it or leave" threat" because he was angry and needed to "punish her" finally resulting in the female feeling pity on her husband and accepting the unconsented abuse. That's not BDSM; that is actually physical and emotional abuse. At least my writing was between two consenting adults who knew what was going on.

What are you teaching your readers about BDSM? That its OK to hit someone because you're angry with them? (Based on your "Jack of hearts" writing)

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous