The Bathroom Break

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
zand3r
zand3r
5 Followers

"Do you know how big you are?" Sarah asked.

Of course I did, and in fact do. What full-blooded male doesn't know his exact dimensions? It's part of our ego. For some (and probably stupid) reason, we measure our worth by how large our penis is. "Uh... no." I wasn't about to tell her that, though.

She began to stroke me up and down, very slowly. Her eyes returned to it and she tilted her head to the side slightly. Somehow I managed to lean against the wall, and she followed me, always stroking. I supported myself on the bar that is meant to be of assistance to the handicapped. It seemed all I could do just to stay upright. The pleasure coursing through my dick and the rest of my body was intense. I was tightening up, my breath was coming in sharper pulls. I was close to cumming.

Sarah kept me on the edge though. It seemed like she wanted me to last. Her hand was ever so gentle on me, twisting slightly here and turning there and up and down and over again... I was in heaven.

After a while I managed to calm down and come down from being so close to my orgasm. She was ever persistent, however. I don't want you to think I was frustrated or wanting her to hurry up and let me unload... I was enjoying every minute of it. Don't get me wrong. The main thing on my mind was having an orgasm, but for the moment I was content to let her gently stroke my rock hard erection forever.

At some point my pants fell down around my ankles. I don't know how or when it happened other than it happened before her left hand reached up and began to massage my balls. At the time I had been in a few intimate relationships so I kept my privates very well groomed. She seemed pleasantly surprised by this and took it as an opportunity. She pointed my dick upward towards the ceiling and leaned her face forward. Her soft, warm mouth opened and a small pink tongue emerged to trace the underside of my sack. This drove me nuts and I moaned and groaned and writhed to let her know how much I appreciated how hot and wet the pleasure I was receiving was. She seemed to take this encouragement as it was intended and opened her mouth wider, enclosing her lips over one side of my balls. This whole time she continued to lightly stroke my hard-on.

I was not capable of much intelligent thought, let alone speech at that time so all I was able to whisper was, "Oh damn." Sarah paid equal due to both sides. She scraped her teeth on the skin a little bit, and it was not the scary, erection-softening sensation I thought it would be. If anything it made me feel like cumming that very instant.

After the attention to my nuts my dick was aching for her mouth and she knew it. She traced the tip of her tongue all the way up to the tip of my shaft, and then engulfed the top quarter of my dick in her mouth immediately. I was stunned. I literally thought I would blow my load right there. I was so close that I felt cum building up in my balls. She held me like that for a moment before sliding her lips up and down my shaft. She coated my dick with her saliva, running her tongue all over every inch of my dick that was inside her mouth. It drove me nearly insane.

Somehow she kept me from cumming. Again I slowly came down from the near orgasm as she sucked on the upper part of my dick with her mouth, gripped the base of my shaft with her right hand and continued to play with my balls with her left. I did not think it could get any better. Until she brought her hand at the base of my shaft upwards, stroking it tightly. The wetness that she had built up with her mouth made the sensation a thousand times better and I knew immediately I was close to cumming again.

She brought her hand upwards to the tip of my dick at the same time her mouth left my dick only slightly, and she used her tongue to tease the tip for just a moment before sliding both her hand and mouth downward again. I could not help it. I let out a load moan of ecstasy. Neither of us seemed to care whether anyone heard me at this point. She continued the delicious movement of her hand and mouth, up and down. Her mouth would only come down a little less than halfway and her hand would reach the base before starting upward again. It did not matter though; it was enough to keep my dick wet and hot.

Her pace increased and I came closer and closer to orgasm. She did something strange at this point. With her left hand, while she was still fondling my balls, she used her index finger to probe the area just under where my sack stopped. It was a curious feeling, one the women I had been with had never done before, but I loved it. Before I knew it my orgasm was there. There was no stopping it this time.

"I...cumming...!" was all I could manage before I shot my first spray of hot cum. But she knew before I had said anything and I watched her mouth leave my dick. Disappointed only for a second, I realized what she was doing as she tilted her head upward and opened her mouth wide. Placing the tip of her tongue just under the tip of my dick. She stroked me furiously and pointed my dick directly at her face. Her eyes met mine as the first shot of cum sprayed a line from her upper lip to her hairline; a second over her left cheek. The third and fourth over her tongue and lips. There was no fifth, only dribble and a slight spurting. But it felt like there should have been at least six or seven shots total. To say the least I came hard.

Her stroking eased and she took me in her mouth again, cleaning me up and giving me that much desired after-touch. Sarah continued this for about a minute before releasing my still hard dick from her mouth. She stroked me for a moment longer, her eyes taking on that look of admiration again. This time I had no desire to pull back. My face started to tingle and my hands went numb. All the blood seemed to rush out of me and run straight for my dick.

"That was amazing."

"You've got a big, nice cock."

Our words came at the same time, so there were a few moments there where I didn't fully register what she said. The next thing I knew she was releasing my dick completely and standing up to walk over to the sink and clean herself off. I required no such maintenance. She had received the blunt of the mess, and if there had been any cum on me she had already cleaned it off. I sank to the floor in after-orgasm contentment and disbelief. I didn't even bother to pull my pants up as she dressed and washed up. We said nothing to each other. My mind was reeling. I was dizzy and confused about what had happened.

What happens now? Does she think less of me? Did she really mean what she said? Does she think I think less of her? Can I look at her at work without sporting an erection?

Before I knew it she was gathering up her things and my dick was still standing at full attention. She turned to me on the floor and smiled. "Too bad my date's here and you have to get back to work. You look like you're ready to go again."

"I've been ready," was all I could manage.

Her smile widened and put her hand on the door. "See you later. Be sure to lock the door." She gave me a wink and was gone.

I stood slowly and shuffled as best I could with my pants still around my ankles to the door and locked it. Turning and leaning against it, I looked at the time. Twenty-five minutes of my break had passed. I still had about ten minutes. Enough time to eat and let this erection die down. A pang of panic blew through me. What if it didn't die down?

zand3r
zand3r
5 Followers
12