All Comments on 'The Beach'

by mikrik

Sort by:
  • 29 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
.

WTF is this retarded garbage?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
very badly written. awful story.

Terrible story

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago

Worst story ever, never deserve to be on literotica site.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
Awful

Terrible grammar and spelling and the story line is too simple. Was it written by a 12 year old?

mrpervy46mrpervy46almost 12 years ago
Well done

Thanks for the read, very hot. Hopefully you'll make it a little longer (not to long) sometimes a quick jack-off story is all you need. Please keep writing, and forget the "anonymous" gutless cowards who probably couldn't write a paragraph, never mind a story. People have to remember your not writing war and peace here. These are just jack-off stories. This was a good one.

hornycolhornycolalmost 12 years ago
great story

i love a short story, you should get someone to edit your work as it looks like english is not your main language.... don't worry about the wanker hes not even game to put his name on his comments

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
Well?

This could have been a good story. After saying that, someone should tell mikrik, GET SOME HELP WITH THE ENGLISH LANGUAGE...

fireguy365fireguy365almost 12 years ago
A part two?

It didn't take long to realize that English isn't the first language of mikrik. I had to re-read the part where his swim wear was described; "I had a couple of swim trouser on". Kind of funny thinking he was wearing two pair of swim trunks. After that I just skimmed the story to get through it, hoping it would get better, but it didn't and the grammar and spelling didn't either. Thankfully it wasn't a long story. The part of the story where they are in the water and he asks his Mom if his dick is in her or is she playing tricks on him got another laugh.

If you intend to write and submit any more stories, please have one of the English speaking Literotica authors proof read it first.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
Good story

Keep writing, good story, maybe a followup, just have your story edited first

Baloney_PonyBaloney_Ponyalmost 12 years ago
You might be a good author in your native language, but in English, you're ...not.

Too confusing, and too much time and mental energy wasted to attempt to decipher this attempt at a story. Seriously.

kathy2b46kathy2b46almost 12 years ago
good story

sounds like a true mom and son, be nice to know how many mom and son really havee some sex,it is so hot and natural, hope to read more

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
Wow

That really turned me on, wow! Nice!

digdaddyrichdigdaddyrichalmost 12 years ago
A good start

Would like to read more of their relationship after they started fucking, and I would hope that they had sex more than once a day.

Did mom become pregnant with her son's child and perhaps more than just one pregnancy spanning several decades until mom was too old to become pregnant.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
learn the english language.

The english is very bad and storyline is not good.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
I think maybe he is still dreaming,,,

I have actually fucked my Mother,,,and I found, also w/other guys that have truly fucked their Mothers, that there is really little or no talk happening,,,,,I had played w/my Moms pussy and tits many times over a couple years, always thinking she was asleep, but then one night she came to MY room, w/only a teddi top on, and we did the usual that i would do to her, but then, after fingering her, I decided to go further,,,I had lost my virginity only 2 weeks prior, and I think she knew this, OR, she figured I was close, and she wanted to be my 1st, so i went down and ate her pussy, and I think the fact that I did that, made her my slave for that one night, it was so many years ago, and I always wish i could have that night back, I would have made her my slut, and done so much more,,,,,,I am positive that when she came to my room that nite, she figured it would just be me playing w/her pussy again.After eating her, which I know she had NO plans of happening, she was almost squirting, so very, very wet, I slid up in the bed behind her, as she was on her side, and I gently entered her pussy from behind,,,,she was motionless for about 15 minutes of my slow pumping into her,the ony sounds besides her wet pussy sloshing were a few deep gutteral moans and gasps, I was very large even then, over 9", but then she started to move back against me vigorously, and we fucked for well over an hour this way,,,,,when I started to cum, she squeezed every muscle in her hairy pussy around my cock, I think I know now that she was also cumming,,,,I pumped so much cum into her, that after she left my bed, I had a huge puddle of my cum on the sheets, I could hear her in the bathroom draining my cum from her pussy, to this day, it is the longest most intense orgasm I have ever had,,we never discussed it, and that was the last time we did anything such as that,,there was once an instance about six months later, when I was alone w/my Mom and an aunt, and we were all drunk, I had been fucking the aunt, and the 3 of us were almost into the bedroom, but then someone showed up at my aunts house, and we had to stop, that would have been heaven, and to this day i regret not making that happen,,,,,my Mom is now 80 years old, and the aunt is 66, and I am 52,,,to this day, i still jerk off thinking about my Mother, and sometimes my aunt, almost dauly,,,even tho I have an active sex life w/several gorgeous women, I still get off on that Mother fuck, Fucking your Mother is beautiful, and I would never regret it, she did me a favor, by teaching me to be tender,,,,,,,,sorry this got so long,,,,LOL ALL fact from here! I think if the opportunity AROSE, i WOULD FUCK BOTH OF THEM TODAY ALSO! :-)

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
I liked it!!!

Great story......reminds me of years ago with my mother. Some of the best memories ever!!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
Poor English

The storyline is OK but a little too rushed. Needs more detail. But I couldn't get past the poor English. Keep writing, but maybe have someone proof it and correct the grammar.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
FAT SPERM?!?!?

LOLWTF...

mafia_patriarchmafia_patriarchalmost 11 years ago
I agree

Bad English, and I'm not talking about the band. I have an idea. What if we don't vote for stories that bar public comment? If you write a story for the public, allow the public to speak openly.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
What the fuck

Seriously?????

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
no, this is a very good story, and

I'm intrigued by the long comment of the guy who actually fucked his own mother. He writes, "I still jerk off thinking about my Mother, and sometimes my aunt, almost daily,,,even tho I have an active sex life w/several gorgeous women, I still get off on that Mother fuck, Fucking your Mother is beautiful." I have to take the guy's word for it since I haven't fucked my own mom (yet). But I sure believe that a son fucking his mother, me fucking my own mother, is beautiful, the best experience life has to offer. I'm not saying a guy should be obsessed, fixated, and he isn't and I'm not. Of course, other relationships, even longterm, are desirable. The point is that a guy should achieve what practically all males down deep yearn for. Snuggle his cock up the same cunt he came out of and blow his balls up his own damn birth canal. For all sons, whether they're conscious of it or most often not, splattering their semen up where mommy carried them for nine months is the ultimate accomplishment and marks them forever as a winner in life's lottery.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
It gets hard when your mom is attractive!

When I woke up to my mother giving me a blowjob, I couldn't control myself, and began shooting my cum into her mouth. I never got completely soft, and quickly I was completely hard again. Smiling, she moved on top of me, and I couldn't help staring at her nearly grapefruit sized tits, her nipples sticking out proudly. Her pussy felt wonderful as she lowered herself onto my hard shaft. "Oh Peter, your dick feels so good," my mom said as she started riding me. I reached up and started fondling her tits, and nipples, as my mother began moaning. I started thrusting upward wildly, her pussy gripping my cock tightly.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Mom and aunt

Liked the story I had my mom by pushing her down on the floor ripped her night gown open saw her big tits and her large dark brown nipples and hairy cunt.before she could get up I had my clothes off got on top of her shoved my cock in her cunt her eyes went big when she said your too big I said good.I just shoved with one hard push.she she screamed I am your mother I said so my job is to fuck you and get you pregnant.told her talk to your sister Rachel she is pregnant too with my kid too.once I started fucking her told her here it cums I shot my sperm in her just kept fucking dumped three loads in her.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago

Im an older bisexual black guy that ended up having sex with my mom back in the 80's after spying on my older male neighbor/companion fucking my mom. My mom didnt know at the time that I was even bi, let alone sleeping with this guy. Long story short, not only did I see first hand that my mom was a complete freak and slut, but she was very turned on at the thought of James fucking me. Long and complicated story, also interesting. I wound up having sex with my mom more then a few times.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago

How about when your mother is getting fucked by you and see says don't cum in me because she is affraid getting pregnant.that's what my son did to me and I am the one he fucked put three loads in my cunt and even told me sister is pregnant with his kid.one I had his child told me he plans on having me give him six kids.he doesn't know I got fixed after having one.once he found out said to me well your sister is going bare those kids which she did three boys three girls plus her own kids.he still fucks me in my ass and cunt until one day I came home from my sisters.I walked in the door looked there was group of guys plus my son first thing came out of his mouth there she is the slut.the came around ripped my clothes and started to scream picked me put me in the floor started shocking cocks in me.being double and triple cocks in my cunt even one in my ass which made four pounding me this went on for most of night until they couldn't it anymore I was covered in their cum bite marks on meonce they left my cunt and ass was really sore I looked at my son told him you will pay for this.told me this was pay back for having your tubes tied even said there are going to group of different guys each that are going to gang rape you plus from now on I say what goes on around he said.looked him told him that's what you was t to watch your mother to become a slut so you can have every guy fuck me and use me like they want.said yes turn said what about if I catch something said don't worry they are all clean from that stuff.besides your my slut and for your sister Rachel she been getti g gang raped in hotel so he showed me live ccam.she was screaming no don't no more.they just kept on going fucking her.my son even said she is going to end up pregnant again with somones kid and looks like she going to be delivering black one this time.I had looked they were all black guys fucking her.gave her a call I saw the hole thing on camera ask her are you okay she said yes.she told me that she wanted to be gangbanged and that I should do more of it.now we both do it together as sisters taking on every guy in hotel room and we are up to 30 guys each doing bareback fucking and yes my sister did have black child gave it up for adoption and to this day my sister and I still fuck in group fucks even at the age of 65 and 63.so you think sons fucking their moms are fun it is the milfs who enjoy fucking younger studs now

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Keep writing.

Good effort, but you need help with grammar and punctuation as it's very difficult to follow the plot. Why not get a proof reader?

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Grammar caught vs catched

How can you write all that and not know there is no such word as catches. The word is caught.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

It sounds like this story was written by a 12 year old

Foxterot7aFoxterot7a12 months ago

For a short story, it was okay. Unfortunately, there was no character development. Based solely on the content of this story, mother and son never talked. Psychologically, emotionally and human sexuality, this story do not work. Resolving reasonable in doubt of the author, story rated 3 stars.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous