All Comments on 'The Beach House'

by JonahSnow

Sort by:
  • 13 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
The end??

End of what?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
Fantastic Story...

PLEASE... continue this story.. an further.. Luke & Wes relationship for us.. your readers.. its a great story... I love the happy.. end of summer holiday & the start of college 2gether. .... plz..Plz..PLZ... continue. ...

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
Luke

Luke should let his chest hair grow out -- it would make him a really sexy guy for Wes.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
my question

Hi my name is fetch and i would like to speak to writer of this story

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
bollox

this could have been a series .. like all the other writers you could have gone 70 or 80 episodes out of this story . however just like all the others. boy meets boy boy fucks boy the end.? same old crap only you wrote it .its almost the same as all the other stories .....

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
Interesting story

Most families would not be as accepting right away. It is nice when things work out well for both.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
Your story was not crap

Technically, The Beach House was cleanly written. However I felt like I was reading an outline with dialogue. Emotion is important. Outside of Luke being shy with Wes on their first beach walk I didn't believe or feel anything they said. The crayon box has lots of colors other than black and white. Give the story and characters some shading. Luke and Wes had no obstacles to overcome. Everything was just too perfect. Please continue to write. You have core talents. A bare Christmas tree is beautiful, A decorated tree with ornaments and lights is something you linger at and remember. Please continue to write.

MADISONKAIMADISONKAIabout 9 years ago
Good Bones...... needs more meat.

I think it's a good story but too rushed. I wanted more dialogue. Maybe you can improve upon it with a rewrite.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
Could've been really great If...

The story had a pretty good start, and the entire story had a nice structure and plot, but it was so rushed that it ruined the story. This could've been really long and have loads of parts. Instead they said they love each other instantly, have sex then it proceeds to a fairly lousy ending.

JonahSnowJonahSnowabout 9 years agoAuthor
Hey Guys

Thanks for everyone's feedback. I'm still very new at writing, this is only my second story ever. I completely understand everyone's opinions and I will take all of them on board when I write my next story :)

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
Bit rushed?

I thought it was good. Maybe just a bit rushed. It might have been better for them to get together towards the end of the trip, rather then 2 days into it. And the love word so quick? But I think besides that the story line was good! Maybe next time slow it down, but I enjoyed it :)

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
Two guys in love

The guys sound amazing and the family so accepting. Not all parents are. Hope we hear more about them in college.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
Sexy!!

For some reason i find gay guys finding love so sexy!! Lovely and well written story.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous