The Beach House

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
JonahSnow
JonahSnow
20 Followers

"I know that we have only known each other for a couple of days but I think I'm in love with you, I have never felt this way about someone before," Had I just said the L word?!

"I think I love you too Luke,"

I had never felt so excited I just wrapped my arms around him so tightly, I never wanted to let go.

"Should we just head back to the house and get it over with now?" Wes asked.

"Sure, why not, might as well get it over with,"

We walked slowly back to the house discussing how we were going to go about coming out to our families. I started to get really nervous, but I knew how I felt about him and I kind of just wanted to shout it from the roof top. That sounds a bit over the top I know, but I couldn't help it. And I know this all seems so extremely fast but it's what we both wanted. We decided we were going to get both of our families together and tell them together.

We arrived back at our houses and Wes went next door to bring his family over to my place.

"Uhh guys? Are you home? I need to talk to you..." I spoke as I walked through the house looking for them.

"Out here," I heard dad yell.

I went to the outdoor area and saw Mom, Dad and Alanna playing a board game at the table. I sat down with them, my god I was so nervous. My stomach was in knots. I was debating with myself whether or not to go through with telling them but I told myself just get it over with and then you can openly be with Wes. They must have thought something was wrong when they saw the worried look on my face.

"What's going on?" Mom asked me.

"Uhh, I need to tell you something but I'm waiting for Wes to come over with his family so we can both tell you,"

Just as I said that Wes walked through the side gate with his whole family and they sat down at the table with us. Wes and I stood up together and just stood there in silence for a second.

"What have you done?! Are you guys in trouble with the police or something?" John asked us.

"No, nothing like that, we just need to tell you all something," Wes replied.

"Jesus, spit it out already," said Alanna.

"Umm well..." I said looking at Wes who looked as pale as a ghost.

"Okay you're starting to scare us, what the fuck is going on?" Said mom, who sounded really concerned.

Wes grabbed my hand and held it tightly in his.

"We're together..." Wes told them as he looked hard at the ground.

I couldn't bring myself to look at their faces either. We were still holding hands looking at the ground waiting for someone to speak.

"Oh is that all, you really had us worried," spoke dad.

"Yeah well, I think it's great, thanks for telling us," said Kelly.

They all seemed a bit taken back but they were trying to be nice.

"So that means you two are like gay together?" Asked Alanna.

"Yeah, I guess so," I replied.

We joined them back at the table and continued talking.

"You two do make a cute couple," mom told us.

I felt better, this went better than I thought it would. After a while the conversation turned off us and things seemed completely normal. I couldn't stop smiling at Wes. Everything was perfect.

That night I told Wes to sneak over so we could hang out in the lounge room again. It was about 12:30am when I saw Wes outside my window. I went down and let him in and we went into the lounge room and locked the door, like the previous night.

"I can't believe how everyone took it today," Wes told me.

"I know, I'm so happy, my parents are just acting as if nothing is different, which is great. Alanna has been teasing me a bit but that's okay," I said laughing.

"Yeah mine too, Eric and Ethan have been asking me questions, which has been funny," Wes replied.

"You're fucking beautiful, you know that," I told Wes.

He smiled and reached into his pocket.

"Look what I got at the store," Wes said with a cheeky grin on his face as he pulled out a small bottle of lube and some condoms from his pocket.

"I really want to fuck you," he continued.

I was at a loss for words, I just smiled at nodded.

Wes leaned in and started to kiss me, and then made his way down my cheek and began kissing my neck. Shivers ran through my entire body. I reached down to the bottom of his shirt and then pulled it over his head. His beautiful rock hard abs caught my eye. I wanted to lick them. I started kissing Wes' neck and slowly made my way down his chest to his left nipple. I sucked and nibbled on it and he moaned with pleasure. Then I started licking my way down his abs. He took my head in his hands and brought me back face to face with him. He lifted my shirt over my head.

"I love you so much Luke,"

"I love you too," I replied smiling.

I started to take off Wes' pants and he took off mine as well. We took some pillows off the couch and laid them out on the floor. We both laid down and started to make out again. I reached for his cock and began stroking it. It was already rock hard as was mine. He grabbed my cock as well and we stroked each other as we made out.

"I want to try something," Wes told me.

"Sure,"

Wes began kissing his way down my body, sucking on both my nipples as he went. His hot lips on my body felt incredible. Once he made his way down to my cock he teased it a little with his tongue before sucking on my balls for a while. Then he began to lick lower. He pushed my legs open further and started to tease my arsehole with his tongue. It felt like nothing I had ever felt before. It was different and yet so completely pleasurable. He slowly started to push his tongue inside me which made me want him to fuck me so badly.

"I really want you to fuck me," I told Wes.

He did that cute bottom lip bite he always did and then reached for the lube and condoms.

"You don't have to use a condom, I want you to cum inside me,"

"Okay, sure, that would be hot as fuck," he replied.

He squirted some lube on his finger and began rubbing it around my arsehole. He squirted more lube directly onto my arsehole and began massaging it slowly with his fingers.

"I want you inside me so badly Wes,"

He slowly began to push his index finger into me. I was still lying on my back and Wes was looking me in the eyes as his finger entered me. I tried to relax as much as I could, I had never experimented with my arsehole before so it was a little uncomfortable at first. But the desire I had for him to be inside me completely cancelled out any pain. His finger was about half way inside me and he started to push it in and out slowly. It started to feel absolutely amazing.

"I'm ready for a second finger," I told him.

Wes slowly inserted both his index and middle fingers deep inside me. He began finger fucking me. I don't think my cock had ever been so hard before. Pre-cum was leaking onto my stomach.

"Are you ready for my dick now?" Wes asked me.

"Fuck yes!"

He removed his fingers and started to squirt lube all over his big rock hard cock. He put more lube on my arsehole and then rolled me onto my stomach. I got on all fours and arched my back ready for him. He kneeled behind me and pressed the tip of his cock against my tight arsehole.

"I'll go really slowly,"

He started very slowly to push the tip of his cock inside me. He was being as gentle as he could. I was trying to relax completely. It was very painful at first but I kind of didn't care. He was half way inside me now. And I was beginning to relax even more.

"Are you doing okay?" Wes asked.

"Yeah, the pain is almost gone,"

He pushed further inside me and I felt him hit a spot that made my entire body shudder with pleasure.

"Oh fuck that feels so good Wes,"

He pushed his cock the rest of the way inside me and started to move in and out of slowly.

"God you're so tight Luke,"

"Ohhh," I moaned in pleasure as he started to pick up the pace.

He was thrusting deep inside me and then almost taking his cock completely out before ramming it deep back inside. Wes put his arms around my chest and pulled me up so we were both on our knees. He was hugging me from behind as he fucked me. We were trying to be quite but we couldn't help moaning and grunting. Wes was moaning in my ear as he fucked me from behind. I wanted to cum so badly. I was resisting the urge to stroke my cock cause I knew I would cum the instant I touched it.

"I'm going to cum soon!" Wes told me.

"Me too, I want you to cum deep inside me!"

Wes reached around and began to stroke my cock as he fucked me. I could feel myself building up and I couldn't hold on any longer.

"Fuck yeah, I'm going to cum!" I yelled.

"Ahhhh me too!"

I came all up my stomach to my chest and even to my chin. I felt Wes cum inside me and fill me up with his cum. There was so much cum, I felt it leaking out of me and he slowed down. He slowly pulled his cock out. I turned around and Wes looked at me and then started to lick the cum off my stomach. God it turned me on so much when he did that I was completely hard again.

"Wow that was absolutely amazing!" I told Wes.

"I know right, that was hands down the best sex I have ever had!"

"Me too!"

"I see you're already ready to go again," Wes said as he looked at my cock and smiled.

"Yeah, I've never felt so horny in my life," I replied laughing.

"Do you want to fuck me?" Wes asked.

"Yes, more than anything," I replied.

Wes smiled and laid down on the floor. I got on top of him and started to kiss him. His cock was completely hard again as well. I kissed my way down his body and put my mouth around his cock and sucked a little and then teased it with my tongue. I sucked on his balls for a while like he did to me. He was moaning in pleasure. I spread his legs open and began to lick his arsehole. It turned me on so much doing this to him.

"Fuck Luke, that feels amazing!"

I started to fuck his tight hole with my tongue and he seemed to be in complete pleasure. I got the lube and put some on his hole and my finger, and slowly teased him before starting to slowly insert my finger into him. He seemed to be loving it so I inserted a second finger. I was watching him completely loving every second of me finger fucking him.

"I want to fuck you now," I told him.

Wes started to turn over.

"No, I want to look at you while I fuck you," I told him as I pushed him back onto his back.

I pushed his legs up and he held on to them so I could fit my way into him easily. I squirted lube onto my cock and rubbed more lube into his hole. I pushed the tip of my cock up against his arsehole and so slowly I started to push my way in. His tight arsehole around my cock was so pleasurable. He looked so hot beneath me as I slowly entered him. I got about half way inside him and I just stayed still giving him time to get used to me. Then I pushed further into him as far as I could. I just stayed still again giving him time to get used to it. My whole cock was inside him and I leaned down and kissed him.

"Are you doing okay?" I asked him.

"Yeah, I'm good,"

I started to fuck him slowly. He was moaning even louder than I had. Nothing had ever been sexier than seeing him beneath me right now. I wanted this to last forever. I wanted only him forever. He was the definition of perfect. I started to fuck him faster. I could see the pre-cum leaking from his cock onto his belly.

"Oh god, just like that Luke, fuck me!" Wes screamed.

I completely forgot there were people sleeping upstairs. I was fucking him so hard and fast now. I wanted to cum so badly but I was trying to hang on for as long as I could.

"Jesus I'm gonna cum Luke," Wes told me and I grabbed a hold of his cock and stroked it as I continued to fuck him.

"Yes just like that, ahhh, I'm cumming!" Wes came everywhere!

Seeing him cum, I couldn't hold on any longer and I came deep inside him and cum was dripping out around the sides of my cock. My cock pulsated load after load deep into him. It was the most intense orgasm I had ever had and I had only came about half an hour ago. I collapsed on top of him. We were both absolutely exhausted. It took me a while to catch my breath. We were laying there both covered in cum.

"Want to sneak and have a shower?" I asked Wes.

"Yeah definitely!"

We got our clothes and crept to the bathroom naked. Luckily everyone was still asleep. It was a miracle no one heard us. We got under the hot water together and just stayed in there a while and washed each other. I never thought love could be so intense and I truly believe that Wes and I are meant for each other.

That night Wes slept in my bed with me and it was the most peaceful sleep I had ever had.

Over the rest of our holiday Wes and I became closer and closer, getting to know each other more and having amazing sex. My family loved him and his family loved me. I still can't believe how accepting they were of us and how easy it was for us to come out because we know that it's nowhere near that easy for most people. We were so lucky. We organised to room together in college. We have been together for three months now, and college together is going perfect. We have different classes every day and then come back to each other in the dorm every night. I love Wes with all my heart and I wouldn't have it any other way.

The end.

JonahSnow
JonahSnow
20 Followers
12