All Comments on 'The Beach House Ch. 02'

by Hot_Sister

Sort by:
  • 16 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
interest lost

I gave up on page two. Reading this was painful.

ShawneeTrekShawneeTrekalmost 8 years ago
A Great Storey

Yes, a painfully story in places, but isn't life. This was a real enough story, of hard and painful, but glorious loving and living.

I can imagine a third chapter, of life, love, openings, and revelations in Australia.

An excellent read,

ST

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago

Halfway through the story I wanted to jump to the end just to make sure Lucy got what she deserved. And I have to say I was thrilled with what you wrote. Wonderful chapter and I also would love a chapter from down under. Thank you.

J_Reader_ComicsJ_Reader_Comicsalmost 8 years ago
Good story: 4*

I must say, I was so glad when I was looking at someone else's favorites list and noticed your name. I remembered reading the majority of your stories awhile back and so decided to check your list. I found that this next chapter had been written and I was happy to see it. I had always wondered what would become of that little love triangle and what would come of their love together. The story was well written, even the transitions between the viewpoints was done well. Having lost children to miscarriages I was sad that you saw fit to kill off the child, but that is author's prerogative I guess. That and a few grammatical/word choice errors were my only faults I could see, and there weren't many.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Needs a Future!

Again, a wonderful story - well written. The manner in which you ended it begs for a Chapter 03 - a new beginning in Australia. Hope to see it soon!

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago

Absolutely loved it

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago

Love this story

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Later on

It would be interesting to revisit them 20 years later.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
the beach house

I love it. Glad the bitch got what she had coming. I would like a continuation, if possible. Great job.

EMiamiRiverRatEMiamiRiverRatover 6 years ago
Superior

Congratulations on a two-chapter story, well-done start to finish. The wordcraft was beyond what most writers are capable of. I gave both chapters five stars for the exquisite presentation of emotion.

WargamerWargamerover 4 years ago
Excellent

A really nice story, loved it.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Very good, while dramatic, intriguing, and erotic. The opening scene of chapter one was almost captivating.

Anyway, one decent sized hanging thread, in that the meth-dealing hitman had "... walked quickly towards his car for was one other job to do tonight, and then he would be free." This implied heavily that the hitman would be ending Lucy in one way or another, and yet, he did nothing of the sort, nor did he even attempt to do so. Lucy died in an accident, and her demise insured by her earlier mistreatment of yet another man, who let her die.

Anyway, well worth the read, I am glad you came back to the story!

Axe500Axe500over 2 years ago

One of my favourite stories as there is more than sex in this story and a ending where it tells what happens which with other stories don’t drives me crazy

beardedbandit62beardedbandit62about 2 years ago

One hell of a story. Awesome read. Thank you

KlitomaticKlitomaticover 1 year ago

5 stars x 2 ='s a 10

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

untagged fisting? Oh, fuck no. This is off the chain with the British fetish bullshit. It was bad enough in the first part, but totally off the rails in part 2.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userHot_Sister@Hot_Sister
New story has now been published - "Falling for Jennifer Ch.03" Why not give it a go? Enjoy!! HS.

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES

The Beach House Previous Part