All Comments on 'The Beach House Ch. 07-08'

by R_Peterson

Sort by:
  • 11 Comments
Agoodman954Agoodman954about 14 years ago
Great story once again.

What an amazing series of stories. After each story I couldn't wait for the next chapter, and now it's over, and I feel a little disappointed there isn't another chapter to look forward to. I hope you start another series soon. Keep up the good work and thanks for effort you put into entertaining us .

cutiegirl4004cutiegirl4004about 14 years ago
made me so hot

Incredible series! They made me want to run naked on the beach!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 14 years ago
Hopefully

You won't pass up the opportunity to extend this series with a long camping weekend with Dan taking pictures and Jack doing the same. By the way it is very rewarding to read a story about a woman who gets to experience the total excitement of experiencing the full release of her exhibitionist libido and, yet, is able to say "NO" and live up to her marriage vows. This is truly a "Loving Wives" story as well.

drjohnndrjohnnalmost 14 years ago
Spectacular

What a terrific series. Chock full of erotic elements and plot twists. I loved how Dee took control of the situation at the end....but I strongly suspect that her control is not going to last forever, as someone who plays with fire is apt to get burned....and what better place to get burned than around a campfire!!

Rusty - please hurry with the next installment!!

PolyVoyeurPolyVoyeurover 13 years ago
great ending to a great series

Loved the whole series but this last chapter is amazing. You have such a delicate and sensitive touch that make the stories that much more erotic.

GreenleafRGreenleafRover 11 years ago
Glad you brought it up

I was getting more and more upset at how stupid Dan was being in not talking to Dee in advance of the shots. You dealt with it at the end but in the meantime it made me uncomfortable with the story. If you look at the ratings, they drop for the later stories also, perhaps for the same reason. Maybe a rework would be better, if you're still interested in the stories, where the mystery is where and whether Jack and maybe another person is there and that keeps them hot. Of course, the stories only work if they are your stories so my final thought is thanks. I enjoyed the stories and I appreciate you sharing them with us.

traderjack4551traderjack4551over 8 years ago
the camping trip

Hopefully, you are working on the camping trip stories. Hope we can see one soon! Thanks!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
Illustrated

This story has been illustrated and may be read at http://www.illustratedlovestories.com.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago

Really good

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
The series

Was well written . . .

Well done!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
went too far

He was wrong but she went too far. Viewing is one thing but touching is another. She had guys feel her up and bring her to orgasm. Divorce? I don't know. But things would be very cold for a very long time. How would she want me to get a hand job by some other women?

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous